Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodmorning ofc... coffee is good, about to try some sour tangie.. Have a great saturday all of you.

Morning O.F.C. ! -- Don't wait for me I catch up pretty quick -- Find my pipe and I'm on it !-- and my lighter !
and some weed !-- Wait !-- Never mind ! -- I be back !

O.K. I'm ready now !-- What was we doing ?-- I got nicotine and caffeine and some weed on board !-- Caps too !-- I got to move some today !-- Got back from the store and went to move the car and nothing but "click" -- Got a bad battery connection I got fix and go get it inspected !-- Get some good gas for the scooter and clean the fuel system ! -- I still don't totally trust the scooter -- Sometimes it don't want to start !-- Like a vapor lock or water in the tank !-- Turn it over all U want and no spark !-- Go out later and she fires right up !
Usually after I have run the battery down and charger it back up !-- I don't like it !

Thanks Dog !-- I figure it sit up awhile so I put a little bit STP fuel system in on top some high octane gas it should clean it up ?-- Gonna have to wait till those caps kicking good first !-- Just had that 50,000 mile engine in the car and it runs fine !-- Battery connection just one those bugs U got to solve !-- I'm glad D.D. was here when it happened !-- I'm no mechanic but I can fix a bad battery connection . --

O.K. I'm ready now !-- What was we doing ?-- I got nicotine and caffeine and some weed on board !-- Caps too !-- I got to move some today !-- Got back from the store and went to move the car and nothing but "click" -- Got a bad battery connection I got fix and go get it inspected !-- Get some good gas for the scooter and clean the fuel system ! -- I still don't totally trust the scooter -- Sometimes it don't want to start !-- Like a vapor lock or water in the tank !-- Turn it over all U want and no spark !-- Go out later and she fires right up !
Usually after I have run the battery down and charger it back up !-- I don't like it !

I would try changing the plugs and fuel filter

Cleaned the battery connection and car problem solved !-- Went and got a can of 93 octane and added the proper amount of STP fuel system cleaner and got it sitting out there idling -- Bud never thought about fuel filter !-- I need to look and see what kind of scooter it is !--

I hate me some dam gremlins! -- I don't think the insurance would pay up if I told them I was shooting at a gremlin !

Good morning everyone glad to see everyone is off to an excellent start nice to see you hopper hope things are well in your world pretty excited off to go get some thermal adhesive and some of the silver thermal paste and get started on building my new veg led light should be around 500 W to start with and then I still have to add some 50 W full spectrum's but I think I can start without them can't wait to see how this baby works over the T fives Plus I ordered another 20 50w chips last night for the flower room pretty excited to make this transition to the new age and the funny part is is I can sell one of my old thousand watt HPS is which does more than pay for the new LED lights :48:

I'm interested in how those 50 watts chips working to Bud !-- Keep me posted !-- When I went out to get gas and test the car I saw them assembling for a Mardi Gras parade so may not make to get the car inspected !-- Least I feel better about it's being reliable !-- Personally I think a celebratory cup of coffee and a pipe !
Don't make me take some more caps !-- I'm moving a little better !

If I was in that man's position and afraid the media would find my Russia connection --- I would do exactly what he's doing and try to discredit the media so people wouldn't believe it when the media did find the connection ! -- Since the intelligence community are going to be the foot soldier looking for that link I would sure as hell try to get people to question thier motives !-- Got to cover up the truth somehow !

Keef has a Russian Connection, ,,now thats cool,,,,:smoke1:

Hopper I apologize ! -- I hardly ever plan something and sometimes stuff sneaks out !-- I'm really trying to be better !

Hopper got me !-- but --Even if it was true --How U gonna prove it ? -- Who U gonna believe ? -- Me or your lying a** eyes ?

Now thats funny,,but where is Keef. He loves him some Putin. :smoke1:

Been Putin around in traffic trying to get an inspection sticker !-- No luck !-- Everyone booked up !-- Need me some medicine I do not like driving around on the weekend !-- Too many cars on the road !- Almost got a new car though !-- Big truck with Big duel tires take a ladder to get into gonna take the right of way from me cause he's big ? -- Every idea is not a good idea !-- I got no problem playing bumper cars with U !
He was quick I give him that !-- Another instant and I woulda got a new car !-- I know bout them traffic accident rules !-- Gonna be his fault !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back