Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold beer and some Orange Tangerine, ,,,yehaaaaaaaaa

Evening O.F.C. !-- Warmest February on record !-- Surely human activity don't affect the weather ? --There's only 7 billion of us !-- We ignore it maybe it go away ?

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
The statement means that in every interaction, there is a pair of forces acting on the two interacting objects. The size of the forces on the first object equals the size of the force on the second object. The direction of the force on the first object is opposite to the direction of the force on the second object. Forces always come in pairs - equal and opposite action-reaction force pairs.

I don't know where the balance point is but that's where I wish we was !--

I was thinking I take those baby girls down tomorrow! -- Moved plants to bloom on the 1ST and the 15th then Frickin February throws my math off !-- Do I take them a little early to preserve the rotation or let them go a little longer and Jack my rotation schedule ? -- February sucks !

Well off to bed, headed out to do some salt fishing early tomorrow. Peace.

If U catch a shark Kraven just remember U can get in trouble for shooting it !-- I had an unfortunate encounter with an alligator -- I wasn't playing none with that shark !-- I wasn't running and shooting behind me with a dam pissed off alligator chasing me !--I still emptied the clip into that shark !-- I was not aware of the park ranger !-- Seems I was standing on a fine line !-- Is U fishing or is U hunting ?-- It wasn't against the law but he wasn't happy with me !--

U learn something everyday !-- I was flipping thru the channels and there it was !-- Ancient Egyptians speaking Spanish !-- I try to understand the world but that just confuses me more !-- Get High and watch the ten commandments in Spanish ? -- Help me Hopper I'm so confused !-- I don't like them 10 commandments cause I mighta broke a couple !-- I see they signed that new document to that allows churches to endorse political figures !-- I guess I might better brush up on all them words they gonna want to hear ?

U learn something everyday !-- I was flipping thru the channels and there it was !-- Ancient Egyptians speaking Spanish !-- I try to understand the world but that just confuses me more !-- Get High and watch the ten commandments in Spanish ? -- Help me Hopper I'm so confused !-- I don't like them 10 commandments cause I mighta broke a couple !-- I see they signed that new document to that allows churches to endorse political figures !-- I guess I might better brush up on all them words they gonna want to hear ?
When I was in Spain, I was watching TV in the Hotel and it was an American movie in German on a Spanish speaking channel. I kept trying to match the lips and the speech and it made no sense.

When i watch something like that Keef,,,i make up my own story. I mean why not,,,thats what they did. 10 commandments, ,,parting the Red Sea,,total crap,,,and very funny if your high. :smoke1:
Morning MP friends,,,time for Coffee, ,,,yehaaaaaaaaa

Morning O.F.C. !-- Which way is up ? -- I'm confused !-- I be back !-- Where's my ...

O.K. !-- Better now !-- What kind trouble we gonna get into today O.F.C.?-- It's Fat Tuesday !-- I'm not Catholic but any excuse for a party !-- I party with them !--
A word of warning !--
Tommorrow if U see someone with a dirty forehead ? -- Don't hook the brother or sister up and wipe it off for them !-- They will not appreciate the concern and effort !-- Just don't do it do !-- Let the dirty forehead go and ignore it !

Breakfast today will be Keef's Cinnamon Toast !-- Maybe a couple pieces of Cheese toast ?

Recipe :
Place 4 thin pats of butter in the appropriate place on a piece of bread
Sprinkle with sugar generously !
Dust with cinnamon! !
Place in oven or toaster over on broil until toasty !
Cheese toast I do same way except just buttered bread and a slice of cheese !
Toast until bubbly and browning !-- Great with honey !
It also kicks some caps into high gear !

Good morning everyone hope everyone's off to an excellent start just about to head out to the garage to mess with some of these lights see how that breeding light is working figured I would test it on a couple clones

Morning OFC. I'm sorry to say that my little Camo (dog) pass on. She was my baby. I'm very heart broken. Got another Dr. appointment today. I'm going to light up any how. F*** it. I only talk to a computer screen any how. That is no way to talk to a head Dr. My other Dr. quit and I like her a lot. I could vent with her in person. This computer s**t s**k. In the long run I am O:K. Well it time to Wake and Bake. Got a fresh cup of joe and a pipe. Let's do it.

Morning Ness !-- Sorry about the pup !-- They like family to us !-- D.D. wants to take Ginger our oldest dog with her to spend the week in Austin !-- I know she misses them and they miss her but being away from even one of them for awhile ain't gonna be easy !
I got some pharming to do -- I harvest on the 1st and 15th but I also strip all the fan leaves off the group with 2 weeks left till harvest !-- I take the leaves when the plant starts to give them up !-- Sometimes it's sooner !--Give those bottom buds some light so they harden up !

good morning ness, i am sorry about your dog. i look at each of my dogs sometimes, and i know the day is coming that we will say our goodbye... they don't live long enough

Thank You Keef, yarddog she surly be missed. She was a good little doggie. O:K time for a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back