Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ness !-- Spring is coming though and with it the bug wars so I'm gearing up for the fight !--
Thinking about one them Rosen Presses soon !-- With the uncertainty of the law I think the hash oil cartridges gonna be the bees knees !-- I feel better now that D.D. can travel with one !-- Still looking for a distributor !-- Don't need one yet but ya gotta have a plan !

Meanwhile -- Back in the bad cave -- Evil stirs !-- Strawberry Brandy is where I want it for now !-- The Apple is good I'm just not gonna be able to clear it up like I can the pear ! -- Making liquor and growing weed at the beach ? -- Somebody got to do it !-- Spring Break is right around the corner !-- I mean that got nothing to do with nothing ! -- Bunch potheads come to the beach and party for a couple weeks ! -- No glass on the beach and they be smell patrols looking for those who would dare light up that stanky weed at the beach !--
The peeps really should get one them hash oil cartridges for an e-cig !-- That's right they can't get them around here !-- Somebody need to do something bout that !--
Then all they can do is wonder is it is or is it ain't ? -- In this case it is and very fine at that !-- I was walking with Jesus yesterday !--

View attachment 20170228_114326.jpg

View attachment 20170228_115207.jpg

Good morning everyone! Ness, I am so sorry to hear about your dog. I spend more money on vets for my Harley (dog) then I do Dr.s for myself. I can't imagine my life without him. Keef, dems some fine frosty looking buds. It amazes me how you get them big ole buds out of those tiny little plants. If you rock the big grow like the little ones you can give D.D. that early retirement.

Nick I don't know either but if it ain't broke --Don't fix it !- - Sometimes I'm envious of the big plants U guys grow but maybe another time !-- I get some very nice terepene profiles too and it has to be the LEDs !-- I just don't know enough yet to do what I know can be done with them ! -

Morning N.E. -- Looking good !

D.D. did U like the pic ? - I thought it might scare the O.F.C. so I just sent it to U !--

thanks keef gonna put a lil journal together at some point just so much going on amazed they made it i didnt want a journal of dead plants lol i kept all the pics and info just need a day to create the journal

have 2 more strains going 4 weeks in to flower ( 8 plants ) and 3 more strains in seedling state 50 total, working hard on securing a grow location after that will get back to regular posting of journals

I been remodeling the veg room all morning. Doing some re-arranging and some re-potting. I may have to do some light re-arranging as well.

Kraven, Oldfogey, can you give an honest footprint for that King 1200? I'm using mine to flower one plant right now but I'm curious how large an area it can effectively cover.

Keef, Lay out some De-Con. That'll take care of them critters.

sst nick - sorry. i don't have a good feel for the footprint. i am on my first grow with it and i am quite honestly over taxing it. i have it in a 3x3 tent with 8 plants. hamster lewis probably has a better feel for that as i have seen some pics of his buds and they are epic. check out his grows for more info.

NE Guy - beautiful budage.

ness - sorry for your loss. i still miss every dog family member i have ever lost

keef - you are some kind of mad scientist of the buzzular world

Nap Wake and Bake or 4:20 --Call it what U want !-- Wanna get high !-- No!- I'm changing with the times !-- Let's take our afternoon medicine !--

Nick I got these 4 pups got free range in the back yard where the gopher be !-- If I lock the doggie door to keep them in one could break they neck !-- They play chase and hit that doggie door at a dead run !
I don't want them getting into poison cause I don't trust them !

What's up OF ? -- Legal grow man !-- Must be nice !

It is nice, Keef. Now I just worry about the plants health instead of going to jail and having my family thrown out of our house and all our worldly possessions taken by the gov't for growing a harmless plant. Hope it comes your way at some point.

Evening OFC
Got another day done. I am on a Strawberry kick here lately. Even my ecig is strawberry.
I need weed that taste like Strawberry. Its to late to stop me done paid for them.
Strawberry Daiquiri Sure Fire Seeds. Got them for a steal.
Ness Sorry about your Pup, Fur babies are hard to lose.

I have hope OF !

Hippy -- For me 1st it was blueberry !--
Not e-cig liquid !--
I use a light tobacco juice by intellicig --EcoVape Extra Rich --SH--36 mg. --Whatever da hell that means !
I got blueberry weed and Blueberry Brandy!
Now I'm after Strawberry !-- I got the Brandy !-- I might have the weed !-- Bud gonna send me some Strawberry Rhino pollen and I'm hit this Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel with it !-- I want a strong Strawberry !--I also want a sweet lemon ! -- but I think U got Variety Chasing Disease bad as me Hippy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back