Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks buddy I will set that up right away that Deadpool movie definitely is a good movie I can't remember that guys name but he's pretty good dactorI would have to say always makes me laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ryan reynolds

hey umbra, how is the left coast hanging today?

Ok. Cloudy and cold. Been busy. Worked on my resume, applied for a few jobs and cleaned the house some. Transplanted some seedlings and some clones. Getting ready for trimmers.

This is the brightest bedroom I think I've ever tried to sleep in! High (ha ha, high) on my list of priorities is getting some darkening shades! Once I get enough coffee & bud in me, I'll head back to the coast. Hope you all are having a good day. If not, have a toke with me & get started!

View attachment FB_IMG_1487938901433.jpg

Nice job Bud,,,yehaaaaaa
DD ,,,dont ya work to hard.
Hi Rose,,love yas.
How come i dont see THG much?

i think she is busy, i have not seen her around much since she moved

Evening OFC
Bud You gonna have a lot of controlled burns to do. Is that one you keep in veg to sex.
Keef those 2 ecigs may not go well with your high Nicotine Juice.
Time to get fired up. :48:

Ugh !-- I'm wearing down ya'll !-- This weather done beat ole Keef down !--
Hippy the e-cigs work fine !-- Wait !-- U talking about too big a battery burning out the heater coil ? - I promise U one thing best not go vacuum cleaner on it !-- Be blowing smoke out every orifice !

Well let's see how many episodes it takes of vampire diaries to trim up the BB King :48:

Dude watched season 1-7 twice now and waiting for the final season to get released...I'm half way through season 7 again :)

Evening OFC
Bud You gonna have a lot of controlled burns to do. Is that one you keep in veg to sex.
Keef those 2 ecigs may not go well with your high Nicotine Juice.
Time to get fired up. :48:

Hippy this was the first time I grew her out from seed

Dude watched season 1-7 twice now and waiting for the final season to get released...I'm half way through season 7 again :)

Is it ever a good show I'm just hooked on it And thank you for the compliment my friend she wouldn't of turned out as good if it wasn't for you :48:

Hay umbra Who would you say has the best or the original version of the northern lights

Thanks guys I will check that out I just figured that might be a good one to have in the vault just never know when you might like some of that

Good Morning everyone. Up before the birds. I've been awaking and a baking all morning long. I'm :fly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back