Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think we were ever gonna get the errands done !-- Time to get right with the world !--
Umbra I am just happy to have something nice to smoke instead of that brickweed !

Umbra I do smoke fine weed these days and gots several varieties ! !--- 3 -4 years ago I didn't even know where to buy seed !-- I felt a little like Jack from the Beanstalk story paying close to $10 a seed for that Widow ! -- Figure I'd been scammed but I needed to know ! -- Then I caught the Disease ! -- The Widow turned out to be more than I expected but the seed didn't look special to me at the time !-- Then I fell in with a bunch of enablers !-- I had heard U could grow weed without dirt !-- They Taught me how to grow weed !-- Most would say I don't have the schooling or lab technique required to successfully genetically double a plant ! -- It's a hard thing to do !-- Someone went up into polyploidy and came back with a legend called UBC Chemo !-- I aim to go get me one just as good !--- Don't need nobody to "Believe in Me" or anything !-- I just need to stay in the trenches and keep hammering away at it ! -- That's my Green Grail !-- One plant !

Spent the day planting magnolia's and shrubs. Wife wanted a "pretty" yard....wife got a pretty yard and I got the back ache to prove it.

Kraven what did you say my reservoir temperature should be again

Got river rock covering my front yard and some grass among the weeds in the back yard ! -- We don't got dirt --we got sand !-- Everywhere !-- I have a sprinkler system in the back yard but if U water them the weeds just grow faster !-- Plus Every summer when it needs to be watered they put in water conservation rules and U get fined for watering anyway !-- So had to let the weeds take over from the good grass !-- Come June everything will be brown anyway !-- One day I want to concrete the whole front but just don't know what to do out back !-- Someone Kilt my last lawnmower so I need a new one !-- That pick ax did a job on that mower !-- U can't fix that !

Bud we got opposite temp problems but can U regulate that res. temp up to high 60s-- -low 70's(F)? !-- I don't know if it helps any but Hippy 420 didn't use bubblers in his Hydro system if I remember right! -- He dropped a submersible pump and ran a hose up that sprayed the nute water back into the res to keep it oxygenated ! --Seemed to work well for him ! -- I'm opening another veg box tommorrow for the new batch of seed plants !--Not my fault !--- I have a disease that compelling me to plant so I have no guilt in this matter !-- It's a medical issue !-- I think I'm just surrender to the disease and go buck wild tommorrow! --
Wish I had some chocolate or lemon or both -- Does the urge ever go away ? -- It's not like I need more varieties but those seed ain't doing nobody any good in the fridge ! -- Don't dare me !-- I do it !--

Fired up the Hot Tub -- I'm twisted up tight !-- Cannon ball ?
Catch ya'll tomorrow!

Almost forgot !-- D.D. went to the doctor today and he sprung a random drug screen on her before refilling her scripts !-- If U properly prepared these things are not a problem !-- She clean as the driven snow and she cheated !--I don't know if she has ever took a drug screen without cheating !-- She got cahones !--I taught her well !

So I have recalibrating everything apparently my res are sitting at about 80 to 85 which I think is too warm

Yea BL, imho your res never should go over 74f in a perfect world. I keep mine at 68f, hard to get DO in above 74f....water just does not hold it so as temps rise and the plants demand goes up in high rez temps you slowly suffocate your girls and invite pythium and all kinds of other hiccups.

Coffee and a bowl...then off to the box store with the wife for more yard pretty....should be done by the weekend then its time for a little fishing imho.

fishing!!! i'm doing some this year. i didn't go once last year..

Morning O.F.C. !-- Time for da Wake and Bake !
Hey Bud are U pushing any air thru your boxes or relying on dissolved O2 ?-- My bubblers are not for oxygenating the nute water !-- I got 2 airstones in the bottom of my boxes pushing room air thru the boxes 24/7 !-- My pumps are on 15 minutes --off 15 !-- Plenty time for gas exchange --I have no idea how much if any O2 is dissolved in the nute water !---My plants get O2 from direct exchange from air to root !-- Been thinking about hitting some estate sales looking for one those O2 generators for COPD and stuff !-- Running a bubbler off it pumping O2 into the box !-- My res runs in the mid 70's !-- I hit 80 I get white slime which prevents the root air exchange !

G'day folks. I woke up to the suprise of finding out that Progressive has cleaned out my checking account! Good news, my scooters are all insured for the year. Bad news is they wiped me out for the month. Ahh well.

Well thats life. How about these Sativa's?

View attachment day 49 whole.jpg

Morning OFC. Coffee and a Bowl going. Hippy's Dawg still curing in jars. Can't remember if it one week Fri. or two into curing. Next grow around I'm going to take notes. I took note the 1st time but not the 2nd. I'm so excited in starting a new grow. Time for a hit.

Nick looking good. In the furture I'm going to try a sative. I had one growing outside and it was about 6 feet tall. But, it only had pop corn buds (lots). I think it was because there was a night light on all night out in the yard. So, I change spot were to grow outside. Next harvest was much better. Smoking it now.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Time for da Wake and Bake !
Hey Bud are U pushing any air thru your boxes or relying on dissolved O2 ?-- My bubblers are not for oxygenating the nute water !-- I got 2 airstones in the bottom of my boxes pushing room air thru the boxes 24/7 !-- My pumps are on 15 minutes --off 15 !-- Plenty time for gas exchange --I have no idea how much if any O2 is dissolved in the nute water !---My plants get O2 from direct exchange from air to root !-- Been thinking about hitting some estate sales looking for one those O2 generators for COPD and stuff !-- Running a bubbler off it pumping O2 into the box !-- My res runs in the mid 70's !-- I hit 80 I get white slime which prevents the root air exchange !

I run one 12 inch air stone in each bin I think I might move my reservoirs out of the room to try and help keep them cooler And if I do that I'm going to switch from the smaller buckets to 50 gallon barrels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back