Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, time to take a few down and do some cleaning...next few days will be busy fosure. Hope everyone has a good day....coffee and bowl :48:

Good morning Kraven dog and Hopper i'm doing the same thing today Kraven definitely a busy day Chopping 4 and then putting 4 White OG in too flower :48:

Just got an email from riot seeds wow that guy has some pretty pricey stuff

Ok Keef, I am getting heat from your politics and I don't need no heat right now. So please, we are all on your side here but this is a pot site. I am a political junky so I get it but please just pm me your rants. I enjoy them.

Hay Umbra do you remember anyone who had a white OG on cannetics and if so do you remember anything about it I have three of them on the go and about to put two of them into flower The one has a super fat stock and the other two kind of Wiry

Good morning Giggy, How is the shoulder? I am off to pt my own self.. they are good at pain and torture.
I hear it is going to be nice here this weekend. I have about 50 roses left to prune.. It is easy this year as you just cut them at ground level...
Have a good day peeps.

Good morning Giggy, How is the shoulder? I am off to pt my own self.. they are good at pain and torture.
I hear it is going to be nice here this weekend. I have about 50 roses left to prune.. It is easy this year as you just cut them at ground level...
Have a good day peeps.

Morning Rose shoulder is doing good. Got pt today as well. Hope your healing as i know you been through a lot.

Rose, i have a few knockout rose bushes. i have not pruned them once since planting, they have been in the ground now for three years. i am afraid i have missed the window to prune them this year. spring has sprung here and well on our way towards summer. what do you suggest i do? and when i do prune what is a good method. my father in law just cuts his off ground level in late winter, just before spring hits

Dog my mom never pruned her roses. She had a climbing rose on the corner of the house that would reach out and get you. I really believe it had a mind of it's own. That thing was 10' tall and reached out about 18' or more but was covered with big red roses.

thats a huge rose, giggy. I am not a fan of roses, but the ones i have do not require much attention. i don't have time to be watering flowers all the time.. I started two tomato plants from seed this year. vegged them with the girls for 5 weeks with gh 3 part nutes. to say i see explosive growth would be an understatement. put them outside a few days ago. they are still in 1 gal pots with chipped coco, will be planting them soon. love me some toemaateers.

Knockout roses are different, I think that they shed their own hips and rebloom. YD, if they have a lot of dead branches then cut them off to where they are green. Mine will be pruned to the ground this year cause of the cold we had. Most of my roses are on their own root stock so will come back true. I have seen some knockout and they are pretty.

Is this creepy or what? Here comes the Easter Bunny sounds kinda scary now! BTW Umbra, two words-- Grape Crush! Man, does that sound delicious! Having a little Nurse Larry for my wake & bake-- one of the best strains I've had for pain; thank you OFC!

View attachment FB_IMG_1490894004960.jpg

Good day O.F.C......hitting the Nurse Larry extra heavy also...I have come up with the Shingles and man they...f%&$#* s<>K..
......:48:......

making a new batch of brownies today. organic gluten-free flour, farm fresh eggs, organic coconut oil, sunflower seed lecithin brownies. my sons girlfriend is a celiac. he eats healthy, healthy. so hopefully this is good on them. i hope i didn't use too much lecithin. the cannabutter/chocolate mix was definately more loose. lectithin the great emulsifier. the batter seems pretty good. i cleaned out the bowl, the beaters and the spatula about a half hour ago and am starting to feel pretty stoned...

dang mrcane, i have seen a few folks get the shingles and they all agree its for the birds!! i hope you kick it soon

OF ..Yum..those brownies sound delicious..
Thanks YD...ya shingles are no bargain that is for sure.......

Hay Umbra do you remember anyone who had a white OG on cannetics and if so do you remember anything about it I have three of them on the go and about to put two of them into flower The one has a super fat stock and the other two kind of Wiry
I'm having 1 of those busy days as well. I don't remember who it was, but I have a big bag of those seeds, lol. They are white og F2. I'm thinking E.T.

I had beautiful roses back east. Haven't even tried to grow them here in Cali because of the drought. Although you wouldn't know there was a drought this year. Cane, I got the shingles a few years ago. The most painful experience I have ever had. DD, Easterbunny looks scary. Reminds me of a horror movie where a crazed killer was dressed like a bunny and slashing people. Children look traumatized for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back