Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. Having a few tokes of Nurse Larry before i go to bed; gotta do another shift tonight. Had a good shift last night. I'm getting faster with my charting thankfully. Had my first job performance review with the boss this morning & it was excellent, so no complaints. It's refreshing to work with a mature, and I don't mean age wise, group of nurses who are great team players. Who you work with is probably the most important part of my job. Hope you all have a great day. Good luck on your PT Ness!

View attachment FB_IMG_1487759817064.jpg

Good morning everyone glad to hear everyone is off to an excellent start I definitely think I'm going to take Umbrose advice and start tracking down some of that grape crush to cross with the Mando's unless Umbra when you start your breeding project would you want to send me some pollen and I will send you half the beans this has me excited I think it's going to turn out really good :48:

Good morning peeps.

THE SUN IS SHINING!!!! I am not kidding. sun! So we got half the roses done yesterday.. more today and done.. woo hoo.

Ness. sorry you're in pain, that is normal i think.. you got this.. just keep moving like they tell you to.

Umbra, hi, been thinking about you. Keef, i am thinking about you too. DD, i am so glad you like your co workers, you are right that is huge.. Happy for you. I am very happy the nurse larry helps your pain.. she is a good girl like you.

Cane, you got sun? hope so.
Good morning yd and bud and giggy and anyone i missed.

Good morning OFC...
Rose Glad you are having a sunny day, they have been scarce this winter.. .no sun over here.. overcast, damp & cold...
Just chillin ......:48:.....have a great day all

Is that purple haze Keef? she is pretty. i would take a bowl of that.

Cane, man, i hope you get sun soon. what a shotty winter and spring it has been.

Good morning OFC. Having a few tokes of Nurse Larry before i go to bed; gotta do another shift tonight. Had a good shift last night. I'm getting faster with my charting thankfully. Had my first job performance review with the boss this morning & it was excellent, so no complaints. It's refreshing to work with a mature, and I don't mean age wise, group of nurses who are great team players. Who you work with is probably the most important part of my job. Hope you all have a great day. Good luck on your PT Ness!

Well I think Pete is St Peter, and we do things for his sake because he stands at the gate to heaven. I think this where the saying comes from.

If it is gdp x bpu, then yes, my genetics, but Keef did a bang up job. Congrats! nice job.

Thank You DD. I worked my knee pretty good today. I got up to 93 in bending of the knee. I'm so happy that the operation went so well. But, time will tell. DD Happy to hear your job is going so good. Time for a hit.:48:

Good morning peeps.

THE SUN IS SHINING!!!! I am not kidding. sun! So we got half the roses done yesterday.. more today and done.. woo hoo.

Ness. sorry you're in pain, that is normal i think.. you got this.. just keep moving like they tell you to.

Umbra, hi, been thinking about you. Keef, i am thinking about you too. DD, i am so glad you like your co workers, you are right that is huge.. Happy for you. I am very happy the nurse larry helps your pain.. she is a good girl like you.

Cane, you got sun? hope so.
Good morning yd and bud and giggy and anyone i missed.

I hope your right Rose. It sure does hurt after PT. I go three times a week. And that's just fine with me. :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back