Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning G, WH.

Off to do my trimming thing again. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

giggy, i shook some dry ice hash from trim a few months ago. very nice bonus. and easy too. and cheap.... right up your alley....

Real easy and quick, I always get well over 100g every time I shake out. Great meds for cooking with.

its crazy simple. i use a net bag filter about 20 bucks or less. cant remember how much dry ice i used, but it cost me less than 12 bucks. 5 gal bucket and your trim/buds. a few seconds of shaking and you have a harvest bonus!!
i smoked a bowl last night, knocked me down good. the flavor is good too

Good morning everyone. If you saw how much trim I have, literally shopping bags filled with small bud and sugar trim. It will take me weeks to get thru it all if I work on it 10 hr a day. I can not smoke it all. Dispensaries buy it, but they would rather have either shatter or budder. So I smoke it instead. So easy to sprinkle some on some flowers. I use stainless steel sieves, also inexpensive but after they clog just put in the dishwasher. The bubble bags are a pain to clean and start to fray quickly. Rose went out and bought some and gave them away as presents, lol.

i can see the filter bags being ok for occasional use, but for multiple uses stainless is much better. umbra, i will swing by and help you load that trim in my saddlebags. I'm leaving now, should be there in 30 hours if i never stop for gas. lol

Good morning everyone I hope you guys are all off to an excellent start I noticed late last night when I did one last check on the girls before I came in that a couple of them I had those pretty white powdery spots man this p.m. is a pain in the *** I can't wait to finish getting this last room all closed in so than there breathing no air or anything from the garage itself it will all be fresh ventilated climate controlled air

Good morning peeps,

Umbra, what did I give away? You need to send me that garbage sack of trim, i turn it into oil and send it back..win win.

I'm getting the itch to go outdoors with a couple of plants...ok i want to do 6.. I want a huge supply of harlequin. I am getting some very exciting feedback on a lady in Florida with a spinal tumor that needed to shrink before they could operate? She had a round of chemo and rad. It did not shrink it at all according to mri. Three months on the oil and IT IS SHRINKING PEEPS!!!! The doc said it could be a delayed reaction to chemo, she said um no that isn't it. He told her to do another round she said no thank you. She has never used cannabis in her life.. She is a drop dead gorgeous 40 year old lady that is a natural woman,, has organics, worm bin, you know the type, I am so happy it has shrunk. It was a mild oil too.

Good morning peeps,

Umbra, what did I give away? You need to send me that garbage sack of trim, i turn it into oil and send it back..win win.

I'm getting the itch to go outdoors with a couple of plants...ok i want to do 6.. I want a huge supply of harlequin. I am getting some very exciting feedback on a lady in Florida with a spinal tumor that needed to shrink before they could operate? She had a round of chemo and rad. It did not shrink it at all according to mri. Three months on the oil and IT IS SHRINKING PEEPS!!!! The doc said it could be a delayed reaction to chemo, she said um no that isn't it. He told her to do another round she said no thank you. She has never used cannabis in her life.. She is a drop dead gorgeous 40 year old lady that is a natural woman,, has organics, worm bin, you know the type, I am so happy it has shrunk. It was a mild oil too.
I love hearing good things happen to people when it comes to stuff like this

Morning O.F.C ! -- Overcast and 78 this morning -- We eat our trim !-- I decarb it and pack it into caps !-- Depending on the trim I take between 3-5 caps 3 times a day -- D.D. doesn't take as many as me but it adds up !-- We producing it about fast than we been using it until now !-- I played around with some one gallon hash bags and those small bags are a joke !-- Fact is if I'm gonna press oil I need to get good at shaking hash !-- I need me a work table set up so the work will flow with as little effort as possible !-- Only thing is I have to keep in mind that some days my left arm ain't gonna participate !-- It will just take some thought !
Smoking some that Purple Haze this morning waiting on my caps to kick in !-- Hope all have a good day !

Good morning everyone I hope you guys are all off to an excellent start I noticed late last night when I did one last check on the girls before I came in that a couple of them I had those pretty white powdery spots man this p.m. is a pain in the *** I can't wait to finish getting this last room all closed in so than there breathing no air or anything from the garage itself it will all be fresh ventilated climate controlled air
My room is climate controlled and sealed and I still got pm. I also got rid of it with Eagle 20 fungicide and EM1 being sprayed on it and also adding EM1 to nutes as well. Since pm is systemic, it needs to be address as such. IMO the reason russet mites are so hard to kill, they burrow into the plant and it too becomes a systemic problem that can not be cured with a topical application alone.

Umbra I looked all over here for that eagle 20 I can't get it here there's no suppliers here I would have to have one of you guys send it to me if I was to get some The last time I had this issue I gave the room and everyone in it a heavy dose of alcohol I lost quite a few girls but it did seem to clean everything up until now but it is spring so this is when the demons come out

Umbra I'm going get some of that EM1 if I can by the sounds of it it's like Valtracks for herpes my poor girls have a plant version of herpes well looks like I'll have to track down some of that em1

Umbra, i still have two and use them when i have an excess of pot, which hasn't happened in a while. Good morning Giggy.

I really love those bleeding hearts Rose they remind me of my grandma's house I think I'm going to plant some of them outside this year

beautiful Rosie!! Mr. Wilson is a mess. amazing flowers you have there. I love to see the native flowers in my region as much as the store bought. even an ugly ole sticker bush has a beautiful flower!
I love my dog's. I cannot imagine a life without animals. I get excited to come home and say hello to my dogs and cats. they all want to be acknowledged when my wife or I get home. People that don't have pets make me suspicious. lol..

budlight, if you need something form the states, i would be happy to pick up the leg work if you cover cost and shipping. just let me know. i am not as close as some to your place, but the offer is there all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back