Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon folks, Nothing to report, Except I am High. Keef ya got me thinking I need a underground hiding weed storage. And I do not have enough to think of hiding.

I'm going back to my old ways !-- I be burying jars all in the flower bed and stuff !-- Gonna put a .25 auto loader in one them jars in case somebody ever make me dig them up !-- Then again if U think I bury sheet in my flower bed ? --Come see !-- Might not be but one jar in the flower bed with a .25 buried out there !-- I didn't think it was time that I needed to think about such things Hippy !-- I was wrong !-- Have at least 2 stashes !

Looks like you be right back on top in no time. Looks like some jars be filled soon.

Yep Hippy !-- 2 more boxes and there be a weekly harvest !-- Started thinking about Friday being harvest move new box to bloom day -- I'm changing to Wednesday before it gets going good !-- Looks like veg can keep up !-- The plants will still be small for awhile but that'll change in time !-- Funny girl D.D. already got me !-- She sent me a case of empty jars ! -- I'll need them but the timing kinda sucked!

Evenin y'all....another day of trimming done. Last day tomorrow and then the new cycle begins ;)

Looking good Keef,
HIYA'S NES :heart: I hardly see you anymore.
Wood, I bury my money not my pot ;)

A little NSA Fat for the evening ;)

My Bud light is hitting the vapp pen. :smoke1:

Hopper Been thinking of taking a road trip to the Weed friendly state for a few of those.
Kravens If and when, I bury money it will be gold and silver.
Howdy YD.
Keef I would Hit That.

It would hit U back Hippy !-- Those cartridges are nice !-- I have a tendency to hit them too hard too many times though !-- Peoples gonna want them though !-- Being a farmer I get a choice and maybe it's just me but I do like a pipe of fine flowers !

I sold all my gold when it was 1600 an oz. I'll start buying back a little here and there. I prefer silver tbh, much lighter and holds it value a bit steadier.

Never had any gold !-- Seems I spent most of my life starting over !--About every 10 years all hell breaks loose and the life I/we had changes radically !-- House burned down so we moved to Louisiana -- Fell and shattered my face and got thrown out with the trash !-- Hurricane tried to kill us !-- Little things like that !
Life's a journey not a destination !-- No matter what U have it can be gone tommorrow !--

I sold all my gold when it was 1600 an oz. I'll start buying back a little here and there. I prefer silver tbh, much lighter and holds it value a bit steadier.

I have some silver coins stashed and still have a few dragon coins. Not that many people collect platinum, have a few oz of Rhodium too. 1 of my watches is rhodium.

Most of what I got is between my ears !-- I'm not a survivalist or whatever they call themselves these days !-- I don't got any gold buried or other shiny things !--I grow fine weed that people will trade gold for !-- I make pretty good liquor !--- People will trade U stuff for it even if money was worthless !-- I got a few other skills picked up in the army and what not !-- I know how to make little boom or BIG BOOM !-- I can cut U open and remove a bullet or fix an injury-- and U probably live !-- So Yep I can also skin a buck and run a trotline too !-- Take everything I got and I'll just get more ! --Someone take your gold it's gone !-- U can't grow or make more ! -- Pot farmers is crazy we be O.K. !

I have some strange memory of something called monoatomic gold or something like that !-- What is it and where U got it ?

I see U down there Nick !-- I was worried U was dead !

Umbra that kind of gold ? --Is that another one them things like pulse detonation engines I'm not post to talk about ?

When I did pacemakers and stents it was with platinum. There are only certain types of metal that can be implanted in the human body. Platinum is one of them. They had other applications that they did with platinum. They had an unusual platinum alloy where they sprayed molten zirconium and imbedded into the ingot of platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back