Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone definitely was a pretty crazy day around here today time to kick back relax I'm puff on a few fat ones now that I got the AC installed

What up Bud ?

Tricky Umbra !-- Not a word about room temperature superconductors !-- People eat it ? -- O.K. !-- If U say so !
Making my music selection for the night !-- Derek and the Dominos -Layla ?- Rolling Stones -- Gimme Shelter ?-- Styx -- Grand Illusion ? -- Maybe just all of them !--

Eat it ? -- Ha !

I Forgot about that Umbra !-- $29 Doesn't sound like it has much gold of any kind in it though ?-

What was that other strange substance I read about ? -- Helium 3 ?-- Something to do with nuclear energy ?

I think I'm going to bed! -- Bout an hour we got a line of strong storms moving thru !-- Later !

morning guys. rain today, good day to take the truck to work. i am getting fired up to swap to a manual gearbox. I told myself i would not do the swap until my automatic bites the dust, should have another 30-50k miles left in it, and at 4k miles a year i think i will be fine for a while yet. it will give me a chance to source my parts for the swap at a good price. my plan is to swap to a 6 speed gearbox and swap from rear differential from 3.23 to a 3.73 final drive. then at some point pull the 4.3 v6 and drop n a 6.0 v8. i got to say, this little v6 is a mule. pulls a 6k pound Kabota tractor pretty good. i am impressed with the amount of torque it puts out. better than some of the smaller prissy v8's. My main reason for the swap is i need more truck, but i like what i have and its paid for. plus i can rebuild a manual gearbox, i don't work on auto's. So i smoked a bowl of the speediest stuff i got before heading to work. i think its working!!

giggy, i like the first cup with cream and sugar, the second cup is always black. unless i have one cup then its black. I love good coffee. my job has crappy coffee. haha

I'm spoiled !--If coffee don't come out a Kuerig I don't want any !-- Newman's Own -- Special Blend -- Sweetened with turbinato --(That granulated brown sugar !) -- No cream !--

Ha ha, good morning OFC. I drink my coffee with raw sugar and chocolate cherry Bailey's cream. I was going to tell you I like my coffee, the same way I like the women in my life...dark and bitter, but I really don't like my coffee that way.

I been quietly gathering the stuff for a still !-- I need to pick up an adapter at the hardware store and I'll have everything I need ! -- Gonna need alcohol for RSO !-- No sense in buying it if I can make it !-- Make me some dam sugar liquor !

Ha ha, good morning OFC. I drink my coffee with raw sugar and chocolate cherry Bailey's cream. I was going to tell you I like my coffee, the same way I like the women in my life...dark and bitter, but I really don't like my coffee that way.

Hahaha that's definitely a good one my friend

Hay keef this is what I'm starting my day with
669b033890b66e9fc0fb9228423abe3f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back