Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my madscientist cheesecake today I can't wait to pop these baby's hope everyone's having a good evening so far :48:

Holly Cow Bud you sending my VCD in to over drive. Night All.

Hot today...hit 101. Too early for it that hot. Jumped in the pool, it was freezing. Sat in the a/c and smoked some Durban poison and drinking beer most of the day.

Been like winter here !-- Only got up to 80 with a hard wind !-- I mostly hauled water today between tokes !-- Used up all my RO water so ran water all day --One gallon every 15 minutes !-- Got everybody topped off to the max and filled up my buckets and bottles for next week !-- The pharming for the week is pretty much done !-- Took some Nightshade and Mazar clones and be taking some Snow Deseil cuts tomorrow! -- I gotta find some way to organize what I got !-- I be needing some kind of system! --

I've said before that I run a live res. -- I got a decision to make -- This Hydroguard is good enough and reasonable ($75 a gallon ) but the Voodoo Juice is about $280 a gallon !-- Sheet is good but Dam it's expensive! -- Do U think I could inoculate a new box with some nute water from a healthy box ? -- The Voodoo Juice is just an inoculate with a whole mess of beneficial bacteria and stuff !-- Only problem I can see is if a bad bug starts thriving and I add it to other boxes !-- Probably won't happen but it could !-- Is the extra cost worth the peace of mind ?

View attachment 20170504_205247.jpg

I was listening to that earlier Kraven !- - I was reminded by the events of the day of Pink Floyd's "Dogs of War " --
Seems to be a long ways between that and Comfortably Numb ! - Dogs of War are men of hate -- With no cause --We don't discriminate !

giggy, i like the first cup with cream and sugar, the second cup is always black. unless i have one cup then its black. I love good coffee. my job has crappy coffee. haha

I finally can drink coffee again,,,yehaaaaaaaaa
I started taking Calcium and Magnesium,,and no more problems.

Morning O.F.C. !--
What up Hopper ? -Chicken ain't got no pecker !-- U know what that white stuff on top of Chicken sheet is ?

More ckn sheet !

hopper, so it turns out you had a cal/mag issue. lmao. you taking cal/mag bro?!

Yup, bet he was lookin a little light around the edges. Glad to hear WH.

hopper, so it turns out you had a cal/mag issue. lmao. you taking cal/mag bro?!

Yesser that and Potassium. I haven't felt this good in along time. its freaking amassing bro.

Morning O.F.C. !--
What up Hopper ? -Chicken ain't got no pecker !-- U know what that white stuff on top of Chicken sheet is ?

More ckn sheet !

Yes he does little brother,,its what he pecks with. What kinda Chickens you been hanging out with,,poor things. :smoke1:

Yup, bet he was lookin a little light around the edges. Glad to hear WH.

Thank You. I feel much much better. Its weird how a deficiency in a Mineral can rock your world so drastically.

Good morning and happy fryday. Cooling off today. Durban poison topped with hash and some joe, join me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back