Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC. Clones are doing good. Still a little limp but coming around.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Keef and DD.

Have a good day, it's 420 up in here and a cup of coffee.:bong2:

Good day everyone hope everyone's having an awesome Friday :banana:

Makes me jealous Kraven ! --

I'm working on lights today !-- I think I got 1 of 3 back online !-- It ain't gonna be no "Reflector Series " anymore but it should work fine !-- The man that designed these lights was a sick man !-- Why U have to make it difficult on Keef ? -- I got your number now !-- I fix them my way !

They do not want U to take these lights apart to fix them !-- I threw out (lost) the on /off switches -- They had the Reflectors sandwiched between the frame and light board with 50,000 little plastic screws holding them together !-- Got rid of about half the Bull stuff they over designed into it !--

4:20 @ my house !-- afternoon caps kicking in !-- I got a cup of coffee a full pipe and a plan!

U got to practice a lot for 4:20 Kraven !-- I always be practicing !-- Practice make perfect ?

D.D. up and be headed home soon !

went and got my hair cut and the vertigo came back when my head was in the shampoo bowl. Went to pt for another treatment. I am very disappointed... maybe it will be short lived.
Keef, glad dd is coming home, give her a hug from me. Happy Cinco de mayo

Sorry Rose,,,hope it goes away soon. Ya know me and the misses Love miss Rose.

Hopper it's not 5 yet what U doing off work ?

Will do Rose !-- She dragging !- It's 3:30 and it's a 3 1/2 hours drive so I expect her about 10 tonight !-- We been married a few years I know how she be !--

Darn Rose, thats a bummer, hoping this spell will be short lived. Hugs sent your way. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back