Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching the round table last night on YouTube and let me tell you what a good show I tell you they have a lot of good advice and tips for us all coming into summer for inside grows and outside grows I sure love that show I learn a lot from it hope everyone's having a good day today

https://youtu.be/nTzWkaar_hE

Package out of my hands. Keef 3 days for you. Bud Not sure. Got to go mow grass Be by Later, Oh yeah D.D. I have not got to AK48 yet, Half of what I have is in the Pack. Keef the pack marked P P and CJ are fem beans the rest are Regs

Green Santa seed run ? --Come on down ! -- Thanks Hippy !-- Later U tell me what those initials stand for ?--

Inspected the grow. Keef is doing a great job. Told him to clean it up a little back there, but keep on doing what you're doing with those plants. And, as for this Hoeberry plant-- Hoe no! That girl is stretchy, lanky & all over the place. She smokes great, but so do many other varieties that work better for our environment. Umbra, The White x Nepal is a definite keeper; she is compact, full of bud & just beautiful. The GDP x BPU is the whitest, frostiest bud I have ever seen! Just great genetics Umbra. Rose, that "Purple Haze" is a beautiful plant with the prettiest purple colors coming thru at the end & it is one of my favorites to smoke. And I have to give kudos to our long living White Widow -- two words describing her effects, time warp! Nice growing Keef!

Im smoking some Tangerine DD,,does that count as a good deed? Yehaaaaaaaaaa
I dreamed that i growed it......

Got to be 4:20 somewhere !
What up Hopper ? -- Gave that woman a Keef size dose of caps !-- Looks like a wobble head ! - That's how U get 4 more boxes and 2 more lights ! -- Wonder if she gonna remember ordering them ?-- With that though the grow is complete until I decide to double the grow !-- Probably where I'm be for awhile !-- I can double up on a dime !-- Now do I wait for the starting gun or not ? --

Keef Hippy is ready to make caps, Temp and Time. I am on my first edible ever. I need to ingest more. Going to through steaks on the grill. I ate a quarter of a 100 mg gummy. I could do this at work.

Happy World Naked Gardening Day!!! Made bath bombs and cbd canna caps. Now twisting a sour tangie cone for the show tonight :48:

WNGD I can see it now, I keep my cloths on. Better for all of us. Hippy think about more gummy And finish the Sunshine cone. Good Idea Ston

Ston-loc in da house !--- I thought everyday was naked gardening day ?

Hippy -- I use 240 degrees for half hour !-- I give it a few extra minutes to come up to temp !-- Let me know how 25 mg. do U ? -- That's a good dose for even me ! -- Bout perfect really !

Happy World Naked Gardening Day!!! Made bath bombs and cbd canna caps. Now twisting a sour tangie cone for the show tonight :48:

I would definitely have to say those bath bombs have my interest definitely think I need to learn a little more about them are they good for lake achy joints and stuff like that

Okay im naked ,,,,and this thing definitely looks like it needs some water . :rofl:

Keef Who cares Smoke it. I am 3 hr in. Smoked some weed to. Could use another dose, Or maybe not.

I know Hippy !-- That's exactly what I thought so I got some of each in the pipe !-- Took me some more caps and doing fine !-- Did U eat something with that Gummies ?

Ston-loc in da house !--- I thought everyday was naked gardening day ?

Hippy -- I use 240 degrees for half hour !-- I give it a few extra minutes to come up to temp !-- Let me know how 25 mg. do U ? -- That's a good dose for even me ! -- Bout perfect really !

It's like 420 for regular people. We still celebrate even though we do daily ;)

I would definitely have to say those bath bombs have my interest definitely think I need to learn a little more about them are they good for lake achy joints and stuff like that

Yup yup, muscle relaxer and turns them sore body parts to jello :stoned:

Wow did the o'l hippy have a get together today. Rose, he say's hi :)

My boy Ston~ is in the house, don't make me get my nakid gardening picture out... Did you tell me 5 feet between plants?

Kraven, tell my friend hi for me too. Glad you had a good safety meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back