Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
77 here and headed towards 85 this afternoon !-- Blue Sky and light wind !-- I miss my scooter !-- We working on a replacement ! -- D.D.asked if I wanted a real motorcycle or another scooter !-- 2 wheels with around 250 cc engine is close enough for me !-- Kinda liked the wide tires on the scooter it rode well on the beach !

Cane, I miss the snow coming from New England. Snow is fun. Well, except if you have to move it.

Keef, there is a title called BOTM go in there and in the first post i tell you where to click to see the entries. then just vote... you got this. And yes, that would be something if i was worse than you... we all need goals.

Fosure keef, your gear just as respectable as everyone else's....Umbra's BOC with the fade is a really good looking shot.

I like that Box of Chocolate too Kraven! -- I got 4 BOC babies kicking it back there !-- I don't know about the BOTM -- I'm just not that competitive !-- This is what I do-- if U like it --fine --if U don't -- fine !-- It pleases me ! -- Couple weeks bloom will be full and the rotation rolling then I need to turn my attention to making feminized seed !-- We coming up on the time for Keef to throw down on making tetraploids !-- Just need the right plant !-- Just the one I know is there !--

Keef Decided 2 cap would be to much at work. Trying 1 After Lunch. Kraven that Grass Monkey Looks great is it your work. Would love to add it to the roster. Umbra your BOC looks Boutique type High End.
Hippy on caps and ladders are Iffy. Need new coax to a Antenna.( lower 40 ft pole, Climb on roof, Install Coax, Raise 40 ft pole. ) Got it done. Had to stop twice due to jello legs while pushing up the pole.

Hippy getting down with the caps !-- Just put the end of the cable in your mouth and shimmy right on up that pole and hook up the dam wire sissy man !-- Like I tell people sometimes --" Sure U can do it when U straight and sober but can U do it when U fried ?-- Give me that cable !-- I do it !

We could just use a grinder or chainsaw and drop that pole like a tree !-- Hook the wire up and stand the pole back up in a new hole ?

Ok Keef you shimmy up the pole then you got to unhook the coax. That is 8 feet from the pole that is 2 1\2 inch's around. Whole Antenna is 16 ft long. Not enough weed in the world.

Comes down Easy. Gravity, Just pushing a 16 ft Antenna, Rotor. Back to 40 ft mark. Got go check the Baby Back ribs.

D.D. headed back to Austin this evening !-- I don't like her being gone but it's best right now !--

Hippy I gotta do something I picked a fight with the cable company and got no cable anymore !-- I got one them cheap air antenna and it ain't cutting it !-- Got to be some kind of system where I could have T.V off the Internet !-- I heard about this sling T.V. and others but I don't know nothing about it !-- O.F.C. should teach me these things !-- I like watching my news and music !

Hippy I get bunches of Spanish language and Jesus shows ! --Not a fan !-- I just got spoiled with cable !--
Caps ? --Sounds good !-- D.D. just left and I'm bummed out !

4:20 Warm up....:48:.....this afternoons menu N.L.
Yumm....WH...looks tasty..

Maybe you should be nice to the cable guy. I understand you can not fix stupid. Sometimes you got to do. What you got to do.

I am in Kravens. Keef How long DD be gone at a time. Let my Rebel side out today. Chunked a few out the door. Gonna try the SNS on my grapes, blueberries and black berries as well as the plants. See if it will keep them green Asian beetles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back