Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what happened Hippy -- Sometimes your freak just sneaks out !-- I have trouble being nice to people who are a**holes !-- I can be one too !--
D.D. still doesn't have a fixed schedule yet !-- This time it may be 3 weeks before she make it back home !
I don't like it !-- She has always worked a weekend plan -- 3--12s-- on the weekend nights !-- 3 shifts and done !-- These people got her working 1shift here 2 there --4 somewhere else the next week ! --If the money wasn't so good I'd pitch a fit !-- She says it'll be fixed soon but even then she may be home only every other week !--
My thoughts are -- I need a bigger place to grow !-- I got the genetics and the skill to rock south Texas but I don't wanna go to jail !-- I'm gonna replace that high dollar salary !-- I'm ready and got a good lead on a distributor !-- If he's down we gonna put it on the streets -- but not in my town !--

The last boxes in 8 box bloom rotation are on the way !-- Decided to let my buddy the UPS man bring them to my door !-- Veg is up to supporting it and my first grow "unit" is complete in about 2 weeks !-- Next time I expand -- I clone the whole grow unit !--Total 16 boxes supported by 6 veg boxes !--We bout to grow some weed now !

Spill umbra, what did you get?

Mr Cane, are you kidding me? we had 90 last week and 49 this morning... I would jump if i saw more snow...

Keef, nanananan good bye!! ya know? Should be interesting.

Good morning everyone, it is beautiful.out there.

I got clockwork orange for $40 for 1/4, chocolate thai for $20 for 1/4, and C99 for $20 for 1/4. The blueberry pie vape cart was $15.

Morning all....busy week is over and I'm so glad, now got time to fish and visit and play for a few weeks before busy time hits again. Hope everyone has an awesome day.

morning gang. busy weekend here too. had a jam packed awesome saturday. now its time to go back to work and rest for the week

Morning OFC.

New pups name is patches that is what TJ wants.

Have a nice day.

Good morning everyone hope everyone is off to a good start this morning

morning ness. we had a patches once. crazy cocker spaniel.
so when someone comes walking down the sidewalk, they cross the street and walk on the side of the road until they pass by my house and dogs. then they cross back over to the sidewalk.
hey budlight, how ya doing up thar in canadia?? its cool this am down in Ga, supposed to be upper 70's today.

Morning peeps.. It is a sunny day in the neighborhood...i spring cleaned the front porch yesterday and blatantly smoked pot out there in front of god and everyone. that is against the law to smoke in the front yard. I painted 3 pieces of furniture and washed the house.. Need to finish it today just as soon as I can move.

Vertigo comes and goes with treatment.. hating it, trying to handle it best I can.
It makes it hard to be on line. Got new glasses, that was a dumb thing to do when ya have vertigo... your friend rb, isn't the brightest...

Ness, i am glad you have a new best friend. give him a hug for me. or her. Wilson looks like thisView attachment polar bear.jpg

View attachment DSCF4731.jpg

morning ness. we had a patches once. crazy cocker spaniel.
so when someone comes walking down the sidewalk, they cross the street and walk on the side of the road until they pass by my house and dogs. then they cross back over to the sidewalk.
hey budlight, how ya doing up thar in canadia?? its cool this am down in Ga, supposed to be upper 70's today.

Good morning dog it's not too bad here it's pretty nice out this morning I really can't complain :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back