Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
White Widow doing me right; got me in a time warp! I swear it was just 10:00 a few mins ago! Where have I been!

only 9:30 here. The dispensary selling everything cheaper than anyone else, had great deals on vape carts @ $15. Vaping on some gg#4.

Sure is nice to see that beautiful bud up there. Great job Umbra.

My brother keeps his roux in the freezer so he always has it...

Good morning all. I have a "rare" form of vertigo... great, do i get a prize? Have a geat day... i have transplanting to do.

Good afternoon everyone just stop for a quick bowl and back to work congratulations umbra she really is a beautiful one

Whew, ok no more fishing in the brownies first thing....by 1pm I was in the bed for a nice afternoon nap......

Sorry my face is locked up from the weather so I'm in a foul mood so I may be off and on for awhile !
Umbra Congrats on the BOTM -- I got baby BOC and now I know what it can look like !-- Thanks !-- I try to make U proud !

Sorry my face is locked up from the weather so I'm in a foul mood so I may be off and on for awhile !
Umbra Congrats on the BOTM -- I got baby BOC and now I know what it can look like !-- Thanks !-- I try to make U proud !

trichome machines, lol

Evening OFC, I am happy to report The wife and myself had a very good day at work. Thanks to caps. Wife was so high She could not stop smiling. 180 degrees from normal. I even laughed at the Boss. Hope everyone has a Great Evening.

only 9:30 here. The dispensary selling everything cheaper than anyone else, had great deals on vape carts @ $15. Vaping on some gg#4.

15.00 for a Cartridge? Wow,,,thats a good price Bro. I would love some GG#4. Yehaaaaa

Sure is nice to see that beautiful bud up there. Great job Umbra.

My brother keeps his roux in the freezer so he always has it...

Good morning all. I have a "rare" form of vertigo... great, do i get a prize? Have a geat day... i have transplanting to do.

Im so sorry Rose. Hope you get better soon.

Evening OFC, I am happy to report The wife and myself had a very good day at work. Thanks to caps. Wife was so high She could not stop smiling. 180 degrees from normal. I even laughed at the Boss. Hope everyone has a Great Evening.

That is a great story

Caps are good medicine !-- It amazes me that more pharmers don't take them regularly !-- They mostly keep me from shooting stuff !
I haven't been watching the news it might be political !

Oh the news is sure interesting today fosure......and thats all I got to say about that.

I wouldn't have a clue Kraven -- U know I haven't been following that stuff !--

patterns...all I see are patterns...behavior, political, they are all patterns

U breed by reading the pattern don't U ?--- It just seems like it should be ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back