Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, learning to fish in NJ is much different. First thing, NJ we don't eat the fish. You can't look in the water and see fish swimming, lol.

Light up or leave me alone !-- Yeah I still got an attitude problem !-- Growing up a couple times a year we went to fill our freezer with fish !- Cleaning several hundred pounds of fish ain't fun !-- --So most of the time fishing was work !-- Trot lines -- Hoop nets!-- I always did enjoy tight lining for catfish at night ! - They's 2 kinds of fishing to me --work fishing ( shrimping is also hard work !) and pleasure fishing !-- Don't do much of either anymore ! -- I'm a pot farmer !

About black water !-- Rescue and recovery in the middle of a sunken forest in east Texas lake and rivers !
Only advice I would have for someone considering becoming a black water diver !-- Something big pushes past U ? --No one is gonna hear U when U scream !-- It's just U !--

The aquafer in NJ is very good, lots of sand and limestone to filter the water. But the ground water lacks everything. There are many sand quarries that turn into swimming holes once they hit the aquafer. At one time, it was all under water. 50 miles from the beach, we found sharks teeth fossils along with arrow heads.

NDN 88G13 Hash Plant x Super Silver Haze......really packs a punch on the test smoke.

Unknown or Legendary - 88 G-13 HashPlant

This strain is is an IBL line of a 1988 G13-Hashplant (Aka: Mr.Nice), mostly done by NDNguy and friends with the wishes that no one profit from the pure seedline.

Evening Folks. Hope all are well. Keef that one marked P.P. Fem beans. Are P. Red x G13 x Black Widow. I look up linage on the other. Kravens it does look intoxicating

Morning potheads. Time for work. Just had biscuits and gravy. Not bad for hotel food. See yall,,,yehaaaaa

morning guys, hopper you ate better than me. cheapo coffee and two banana's.
beautiful day here. wish i was playing hookie

Good morning everyone. Apparently, the town I live in is known for their biscuits and gravy. I was talking to someone who lives 60 to 70 miles north of me and when I told him where I lived, he said oh they have good biscuits and gravy there, lol. East coast not so much, more creamed chipped beef on toast.

mhmmm love my biscuits and sausage gravy.....morning is getting off to a fine start.

Just for the record, Keef makes the best sausage gravy I've ever had & I have had a lot as it's my favorite breakfast. It's the creamiest, richest gravy ever! Now, biscuits-- Not his thing, but I got that! Besides, with gravy that good I'd eat it on plain ol' canned biscuits in a heartbeat! Afterall, the biscuit is just the tool to get that gravy in your belly!

White Widow doing me right; got me in a time warp! I swear it was just 10:00 a few mins ago! Where have I been!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back