Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some bad new for me. Had to go do something in the other room forgot to put the gate up. And, when, I got back, I found all but one plants destroyed. Yes, the little one got all of my grow. Destroy!!!.:cry::cry::cry:. I order 1 White Widow fem., and 1 Kush fem. from Bud Aroma in TX.. I order Pure Kush but the invoice said it is OG Kush. When, they get here I'm going to start over. What can ya do. But get back up and try again.

Dam ! Sorry Ness !-- Girlfriend fate is calling for U to clone now !-- chop them up and put them in some dirt !-- Root them out and all U lost is some time !

Keef the knee is doing real good. I think it was the mj that help in my healing. The Dr and staff just couldn't believe I could get around so well.

I need to get H. and more coffee. Got to fine my pipe. Were is it. Got it 420 here.:bong2:

You, should of seen the little bugger, she was all dirty and proud of her self. You would of thought it was cat nip or something. Have to laugh now.

Keef, I'll try to see if any come back. I didn't know you could do that. But, I'll give it a try. Thank You.

Ness -- I been there !-- I had a grow not long after D.D. and I got together !-- The dog and cat somehow got the door open and tore the grow down !-- So I know what U looking at !-- Really if there is any green left and some root U might save them get the roots in some dirt and stick the bits and pieces in some dirt and some may root !-- It is a traumatic thing to see the grow destroyed like that !

Good morning!
Umbra can you explain the patterns thing? you mentioned it before and I don't understand..can you dumb it down a bit.

Keef, i was thinking about you all day yesterday, i want you to know you got this. You can do it. I know you feel your life is shattered with dd gone, but we all got your back. Heck, she got your back.

Good morning giggy, Lurker Kraven, Bud, all ya all. Ness, i am sorry about the grow.

Hey Rose !-- Being apart has to be part of it but the weather got my face locked up and my left arm not working so well !-- So I'm getting it from all directions and I'm just not coping very well !-- It wears U down after awhile !-
Kraven nothing wrong with lurking !-- There's lots out there afraid to come out the shadows !-- I can't blame them !-- Nothing has changed about weed round here !-- Go to jail for a dirty pipe !-- If I had any sense I woulda kept my a** under a rock and been a lurker myself !-

Umbra I am looking forward to the explaination of "Patterns" myself !-- I didn't know Webster had words for that !

Good morning!
Umbra can you explain the patterns thing? you mentioned it before and I don't understand..can you dumb it down a bit.

Keef, i was thinking about you all day yesterday, i want you to know you got this. You can do it. I know you feel your life is shattered with dd gone, but we all got your back. Heck, she got your back.

Good morning giggy, Lurker Kraven, Bud, all ya all. Ness, i am sorry about the grow.

It's a bit hard to explain about the patterns because they are all different. I guess my mother was desperate about my epilepsy. She had taken me to an orphanage and then couldn't do it. When my grand father died, my mother and her brother were put into an orphanage, her sister went to live with relatives in Florida while my grand mother tried to find a husband. So it was all my mother knew to do. Maybe I was 4 or 5. When I was 10, she put me in a drug trial for the epilepsy. It was a nootropic drug that was to cure epilepsy. It didn't cure my epilepsy, lol, but I started seeing patterns. At first they were mathematical, then grammar, then everything. I went from being a C student in 4th grade to an A+ student in 5th grade. 6th grade started normal, but by October I was in a magnet school in 7th grade. I have only just started talking about it. My youngest son has a learning disability and I was able to teach him some little things about pattern recognition. It helped him with some of his language skills.

Yo brain got rewired -- My mind is different since my head injury too !-- Not like your's I'm sure !-- Mine is just broken !-- I'm kinda unstable sometimes !-- I get mental tunnel vision !-- Too much info coming at me too fast will freeze me up !-- I can only process stuff so fast !-- I do have a focus that came with the head injury that I've learned to use as a tool !-- Everything else going on is out of focus when I'm in that state !--

the drug trial was to prevent a surgical procedure called a corpus callosotomy. never had the procedure, and glad I didn't. Keef knows, they cut your brain open and take a chunk of it out. You never have another seizure, or smile, or function again.

Doc said I seen too much that kinda stuff ! -- I been in a few brains ! -- Been elbow deep in more bellies than I care to count !-- So many things that are nightmares to others was just another day at work for me !-- Then I got broke !

Doc said I seen too much that kinda stuff ! -- I been in a few brains ! -- Been elbow deep in more bellies than I care to count !-- So many things that are nightmares to others was just another day at work for me !-- Then I got broke !

yep

i see patterns in objects, i think it happens when my blood sugar gets low. if i get really dehydrated working too. like any lines in the pattern or a floor or wall paper really stand out, almost as if it was lit, or highlighted. i used to see flashes of light too, mostly it all went away as i grew up. the brain is a wonderfully complex organ..

Evening OFC. I know nothing about seeing patterns, Except I can walk up to a pile of rocks. If there is a Arrowhead I will find it. Think I need to have a visit with the Pipe.

Onliest skill I got left is growing weed !-- I'm getting better at it too !-- I got Night Shade - Snow Desiel and Mazar first run in bloom !-- I don't want to grow the mostest-- I just want to learn to grow the bestest !-- May never get there but it's a goal !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back