Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Hippy !-- You'll have to tell me again what some of them are !-- They feminized ?

My introduction to a new variety only happens after I grow it and dry it !-- Looking forward to putting them to the pipe test !-That's the only test that matters anyway !

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Cheesey_Jones/Sure_Fire_Seeds/ Is CJ Fem
The P P is P Red x G13 x Black Widow those are by Dman Seed Fem
Ak 48 and Sr91 Regs The Sr 91 is Done by Ohsogreen (Sangarara' Reserve (from Peru) x 91 Dragons (F-1 male) here is Dragon part.
http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/91_Dragons/Insane_Seed_Posse/

I am really curious what these Panama powerhouse is going to be like witch is P Red x G13 x Black Widow Would they be considered more sativa

I will let U know soon Bud !-- I got some labels coming in tommorrow then I'll pop them !-- Still holding Umbra's Temple-x- BPU gonna get wet too !-- Only way I know to do is grow'm and see !

Bud Strawberry seed should be ripe in about 2 weeks -- I'm gonna ahead and send them still green so U have to age them couple weeks ! -- Momma is frosty maybe we get us a good strong Strawberry?

Hey did ya'll know Rose got super powers ? --
Watch this !--
Rose I been watching the news --What am I thinking ?

Dang my Evening caps kicked in. Been in bed by 9 pm every night this week. Sleep good. Wake up and do it again. My wife Pat. I gave her 12 caps this AM. She had 11 in a 10 hr shift. Never seen her with a bigger smile. Night Folks Keef get them wet.

That's the plan Hippy !-- Tommorrow !--My tags were already here I just didn't know it !-- Also be taking a Master Kush and a White Indica so planting and trimming !-- Been running low on quality caps so I been eating a lot like your wife do !-- We got to each find our own dose but caps be good medicine !-- 1st thing in the morning I like to take a dose mid afternoon and evening !-- Got me off morphine --BP meds - All the muscle relaxers and anti anxiety stuff !-- They was killing me slowly !-- Not any more !-- I just take my caps !
I got say I get a real good deal on them too !

The days seem to be getting more "interesting". Hate to fall into the prejudging trap....whats been done in the dark always comes to light so lets see where the facts take us when all the dust settles and everyone quits jumping to early conclusions not fully base in fact. There is a concern that recent events will warrant closer attention. Never a dull day in the USA huh :(

Morning O.F.C. !-- I'm moving better today !-- Got to round up the pups for a trip to the groomers in awhile !--
Right after I get my mind right !

morning folks hope everybody is well. saw bones gave me good news, it was pre cancerous but benign. said come back in three years. my grandfather started colon cancer and then it spread through him, doctor said we caught mine early enough that i'm good.

Kraven doing the E.I.E.I.O. Thing and doing it well !-- U remember ? -- Old Macdonald had a farm -- E.I.E.I.O. ?
I listed that on the chalkboard they used at the hospital to schedule test !-- I'm easily amused and they was trying to figure out what an E.I.E.I.O. was for hours !-- Then the Boss Nurse showed up looked at the board and said-- Where's Keef ? -- It was worth the trouble !

Giggy that's good news !-- Now get yo self on some edibles or caps regularly and U can forget about cancer !--It'll help your pain and keep U calm !-- U probably also got high blood pressure and cholesterol --It'll help that too !
I got so much faith in it I'm dose up right now !

Good morning peeps,

Keef, yes, i can read your mind... getting interesting now... watergate anyone? Lies lies lies.

Stuck my seedlings outside... 60 was the low so that is good.

Umbra, thank you for explaining it to me. I still don't really understand, i mean I could see it in math, but not in politics or in nature. Giggy, i am glad you got a clean bill...that is awesome.

I heard an interesting reason why cannabis is a cure all, the article said that because it(hemp) was not in this country we had none in our bodies, no hemp to feed cattle, hemp clothing to wear, rope, nothing. so when our bodies finally get it, stuff is happening.
Your thoughts? anyone?

Break time !-- Got that one hanging and got good trim in the oven for caps !--

Rose I knew U could read minds !-- People be on the streets this weekend ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back