Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning peeps,

Keef, yes, i can read your mind... getting interesting now... watergate anyone? Lies lies lies.

Stuck my seedlings outside... 60 was the low so that is good.

Umbra, thank you for explaining it to me. I still don't really understand, i mean I could see it in math, but not in politics or in nature. Giggy, i am glad you got a clean bill...that is awesome.

I heard an interesting reason why cannabis is a cure all, the article said that because it(hemp) was not in this country we had none in our bodies, no hemp to feed cattle, hemp clothing to wear, rope, nothing. so when our bodies finally get it, stuff is happening.
Your thoughts? anyone?

I'm color blind and the patterns have colors, more than that I do not know. Beside the epilepsy I have a serious head trauma as well. I met someone with head trauma who saw music as colors, I guess it is similar. It's not something I talk about much.

Good morning peeps,

Keef, yes, i can read your mind... getting interesting now... watergate anyone? Lies lies lies.

Stuck my seedlings outside... 60 was the low so that is good.

Umbra, thank you for explaining it to me. I still don't really understand, i mean I could see it in math, but not in politics or in nature. Giggy, i am glad you got a clean bill...that is awesome.

I heard an interesting reason why cannabis is a cure all, the article said that because it(hemp) was not in this country we had none in our bodies, no hemp to feed cattle, hemp clothing to wear, rope, nothing. so when our bodies finally get it, stuff is happening.
Your thoughts? anyone?

The body makes cannabinoids. That's why we have the CB1 and CB2 receptors. Diet, environment, stress can all have effects. No one is tuned into what helps the endocannabinoids in our system or maintain them. The real science is yet to be done. Declassification is the only way real research can happen

I won't ask you anymore, thank you. I get the music as colors.. Sorry if i put you on the spot... it seems like it is another form of learning and intelligence. Our daughter reads really weird, like she may have a photographic memory. I remember the day i realized she was much smarter than me. lol It was handy to have her around to ask her stuff though.

We come from a "F-ed up " generation. -- Then U get head trauma and your brain has to rewire itself ?-- Mine did !-- Trying to explain it would be like trying to convey a complex message to someone who doesn't speak your language !-- Yet some people will insist U make them understand !-- It could get a little frustrating !-- When we were growing up being "different" was considered to be a bad thing !-- Mane I be flying my freak flag high and proud these days !-- Not gonna waste my time trying to explain something U can't understand either !-- How can U when U don't understand it ? -- We all different ! -- Break out that freak flag and be the best U that U can !--

I guess I should go take that White Indica and get to trimming !-- I'm still a little slow today !

I won't ask you anymore, thank you. I get the music as colors.. Sorry if i put you on the spot... it seems like it is another form of learning and intelligence. Our daughter reads really weird, like she may have a photographic memory. I remember the day i realized she was much smarter than me. lol It was handy to have her around to ask her stuff though.

I'm not a smart person. I have always considered myself a functional savant. I test well. I excel at pattern recognition, in some ways, but not in others. The color test is a prime example. So much of it has to do with what you test and how you test it.

Just enjoy the nephews coming to visit....really enjoy when they leave and i get my peace and quiet back :)

What a wonderful age to live in !-- UPS man bring me grow boxes right to my door !--- U know he don't exactly don't like me much ?-- Ha !-Ha !-- That breaks my heart !-- He be back in a couple days with some Mars Hydro LEDs ! -- Glad he can't see what's in the boxes !-- He done delivered most my grow equipment !-- Maybe when the law changes I'll hook ole brown short pants man up ?

View attachment 20170511_131203.jpg

$120 for dog grooming !-- They home --they tired-- it was a big day for them !
I was just telling D.D. that I got what I call my 1st grow unit finished !-- 3 boxes in veg for cloning --nursery and veg .-- feeding 8 boxes of bloom about 6 of my little plants a week !-- Now I can get me some numbers and figure out how many "Grow Units" I need !

I still got seed to get wet before lights out !

Looking at those pics ?---Kraven got me wanting some squash !

Afternoon Folks, Stopping in to say hello. Got me a phone big enough to get on here a little more.
Time to adjust the tude

Morning all, cool and cloudy....dunno what the weather is today....but cool and cloudy will work fine.

The sky is falling,the sky is falling,,run for your lives,,,:rofl:
You guys are killing me. Never freaking ends.
Who is going to jail,,Hillary?
Every day i check in and every day someone is popping off taking digs at my President. Never seen such sore losers in my life.
Can we please stick to WEED on this WEED forum. If not then lets Rock. I can talk as much **** as the next person.

Hopper, I'm a facts man...and I'm patiently watching where the facts are taking us. Can't really come to any conclusions till you have all the facts and that may take a bit of time to sort out. I hate politicians, don't like a single one of them....even ones who are political yet not politicians. So put plain and simple, like my grandpa used to say, whats done it the dark will come to light, the truth has a way of always coming out after all the spin falls off.....now just waiting for the truths to slowly emerge. Thats all I'm gonna say about that.

Weather does look to be a little cooler than yesterday, which is fine by me. Peace

Hopper, I'm a facts man...and I'm patiently watching where the facts are taking us. Can't really come to any conclusions till you have all the facts and that may take a bit of time to sort out. I hate politicians, don't like a single one of them....even ones who are political yet not politicians. So put plain and simple, like my grandpa used to say, whats done it the dark will come to light, the truth has a way of always coming out after all the spin falls off.....now just waiting for the truths to slowly emerge. Thats all I'm gonna say about that.

Weather does look to be a little cooler than yesterday, which is fine by me. Peace

Yep,,I agree with your Grandpa. Lets see facts and not assumptions.

And yes it is a awesome looking day,,Its my 31st Anniversary.
Yall have a great day.

The sky is falling,the sky is falling,,run for your lives,,,:rofl:
You guys are killing me. Never freaking ends.
Who is going to jail,,Hillary?
Every day i check in and every day someone is popping off taking digs at my President. Never seen such sore losers in my life.
Can we please stick to WEED on this WEED forum. If not then lets Rock. I can talk as much **** as the next person.

As I started to read this I was thinking to myself how the hell does hopper know it's raining cats and dogs here Hahaha good morning buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back