Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my dane is getting old, he cracks and pops now.
good to see you st.nick. been wondering about you.

Glad to see you Nick, was getting worried it had been a good time since i saw ya. Sad to hear about your friend, old age is a MF [Majestic Fight] ;)

Pop your head in from time to time....we like to see you even on the "bad" days buddy.

The lemon project...
1 male Oregon lemon, 2 female Oregon lemon, 2 female lemon larry x lemon thai, 3 female super lemon haze x sour bubble, 1 female sour dubb, 1 female golden ticket, 1 female king louis 13th, and 1 female squish. Male is pollinating as I speak.

What up ya'll ? --Still trimming and it ain't fun no more !
Hey Nick !-- Sorry ! -- I don't want to think about it O.K. !-- Back at it I guess !-- I'm take me some more dam caps !
I got to do this again next week ? -- This was not in the brochure !-- Supposed to be running around high with flowers in our hair/ hat not slaving over a box of trim !--

One more to go !-- I'm just not ready yet !-- I'm finish this pipe and wait for the caps to kick in !--

Wednesday -- Start my first box of Nurse Larry ! --
I could use a Rosen Press but this grow unit is complete !-- Time to work it !

Evening everybody. St nick sorry to hear about your friend. They are family to us too, wifes dog is gonna be 10 this year. Brother we all have had that cloud over my heads as well, it gets better.

Umbra I'm all sorts of twisted -- This your Strawberry Desiel thing --She the momma with Bud's Strawberry seed !-- First Canadian --South Texas Strawberry venture !-- She ain't huge but we'll get something to work with !

View attachment 20170512_162848.jpg

Wait that would be California / Canada / South Texas Strawberry !-- I just put Bud's pollen on a plant from seed Umbra bred !-- That don't don't mean I ain't keeping me some these seed !-- I won't need many !

Thanks for the concern everyone. What makes it a real bummer is he is only 6. Lotta years left in the dark. Keef, those plants are looking good.

Remember those 2 Sativa I had that were going long? at 116 days one of my timers failed and literally burned 'em alive. When I went into the flower room after being out of town for a couple of days it was 128 deg. farenhiet and the plants looked like hay. They actually crumbled to dust when touched. I was crushed.

Keef,,,i.coming to Mustang Island after i complete this job in Shreveport. Bringing my Wife and Granddaughter to the beach. Hope ya can join us for a drink or a little vapp. Yehaaaaaa

Nick U need some more seed ?

I'm good for now. Luckily the veg room is fine. However, my luck has been lousy when it comes to getting females. I have flipped 5 to flower so far and 3 have been male, one female and oe thats being stubborn. 12 more to sex.:confused2:

Cool Hopper ! -- I'm ----Pretty close to there !-- We still got to get me another ride !-- I be mobile again soon and we'll get together for sure !--

I'm starting to look at real estate way out south of San Antonio !-- Stoner Ranch !-- If I double the grow here I have to move that much more !---Gonna need a driver with guts enough to haul a pot farm up the smuggling corridor in da back of a U-Haul truck ? -- Anyone ?

Hopper I'm in a rental car I gotta take back tommorrow! -- Had some errands but D.D. be in 2 weeks I think or sooner !-- We might go look for me a ride when she comes in !-- I make me a list and load up on supplies tonight !-- I be good till she makes it in !-- I just sit around and watch the weed grow anyway !
Nick I'm kinda glad U good cause I don't have a bunch of seed !-- I did get some B.B. King seed back from Hippy he said Rose might want ? --So good deal ! -- I got 2 boys so I make some seed !-- I got Herrman the Wonder Berry !- Then there's Waldo !-- Black Berry Snow Lotus stud !-- I be over looking at the girls and I say where's Waldo ?-- He gonna father a legend for me !-- Maybe from Night Shade ? -- Snow Desiel ? -- On my Widow ? -- Maybe this fall I turn Waldo loose on the girls -make us a mess of seed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back