Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool Hopper ! -- I'm ----Pretty close to there !-- We still got to get me another ride !-- I be mobile again soon and we'll get together for sure !--

I'm starting to look at real estate way out south of San Antonio !-- Stoner Ranch !-- If I double the grow here I have to move that much more !---Gonna need a driver with guts enough to haul a pot farm up the smuggling corridor in da back of a U-Haul truck ? -- Anyone ?

Trust me. Git yerself a camper. I hauled live plants from La. to upstate Pa. several times and never a crooked eye was turned to the Hippy in the camper.

Nick I'm need something bigger than a camper !-- I got time to work the details out !-- Only problem is running that dam border patrol checkpoint !-- They run it random !-- I been scouting !-- Wouldn't be the 1st time I had to get something from here to there discreetly !-- It's just one last run ! -- They is more than one way to skin a rabbit !

The end result is to get the grow from here to there !-- I make it sound all hard and dangerous don't I ?--

Dudes and Dudeses -- I'm a dam cloner !-- Getting the equipment there will be easy !--It'll be clean !-- Then a midnight run --( actually a morning rush hour run) --with a small box of cuts !--Home free !- - No problem !-- The running the border patrol check point with a pot farm in a U-Haul makes a better story though !-- Can I say I did that instead ?

I guess I had enough caps and pipe ! -- I think I just passed myself in the hall on the way to the bathroom !--
Now I'm wondering which is the real Keef ?-- I hope it's me !

Cool Hopper ! -- I'm ----Pretty close to there !-- We still got to get me another ride !-- I be mobile again soon and we'll get together for sure !--

I'm starting to look at real estate way out south of San Antonio !-- Stoner Ranch !-- If I double the grow here I have to move that much more !---Gonna need a driver with guts enough to haul a pot farm up the smuggling corridor in da back of a U-Haul truck ? -- Anyone ?

Yes i know your close. Ill drop by your place on the way. I know where you live,,my name is SANCHO. :rofl:
Just playen DD,,,,,,im scared of Nurse's . Besides my wife would gut me like a fish. Lol

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Where my pipe ?
It ain't hard to find Hopper !-- Keep me posted !--

Will do. Wont be finished with this job till end of June.
Question,,,is Port Aransas a good fishing place? I plan on doing some Salt Water fishing.

Yes ! Hopper -- Aransas Pass and that whole area is known for it's fishing !-- Lots of fishing charter boats over there !-- Depends on what kind of fishing U want to do ! --

Mane I didn't get the seed started yesterday !-- That the plan's plan today !-- Soon as I can make this old body move !--
Pick up supplies -- Get some seed wet and get this rental car back and that's the plan for the day !

Hopper i have family in that area and they used to go out on a boat called the whooping crane. My stepmom caught a big tuna on one of them trips. As far as beach fun goes if you can get past the mississipp river flum and get some clear water then it gets fun. Then you can see the fishes. Growing up we would go to galveston i never knew clear water but in a pool. Here the gulf is clear but we are east of the mississippi. I'm sure the other rivers don't help with the muddy looking gulf waters.

Morning Kraven !

Hopper U plan on surf fishing ?-- I got a couple kayaks U can use -- U put the pole in the kayak and paddle out past the breakers then make your cast !-- Feed line out as U come back in !-- Get out past the 1st & 2 sandbars !-- Just so U know when U catch a shark U ain't allowed to bust a cap on his a** !-- Game Warden he say something about blurring the lines between hunting and fishing and discharging a firearm !-He was mean to me !--

I wanna do some Charter fishing Giggy. Like deep water or what some call Blue Water. Then again i love bank fishing too. Use to catch alot of reds in Florida. Loved catching Snook,,but i dont think Snook are on that side of the Gulf. Im pretty sure the have some reds though.
And yep i know the water is murky. Ive been to South Padres, ,,was not impressed. I loved living in Florida and fishing,,but its just way too far. Hard on my ***. Lol

Yes ! Hopper -- Aransas Pass and that whole area is known for it's fishing !-- Lots of fishing charter boats over there !-- Depends on what kind of fishing U want to do ! --

Mane I didn't get the seed started yesterday !-- That the plan's plan today !-- Soon as I can make this old body move !--
Pick up supplies -- Get some seed wet and get this rental car back and that's the plan for the day !

Thanks Keef. My Wife told me to ask. She knows that area better then me.

Giggy the water is clearer here than in Galveston but not as clear as over at the " Redneck Rivera " -- Over by Destin -Orange Beach area !-- I don't do those charter fishing trips !-- Went 12 miles out and the beer and fried chicken didn't agree with me !-- I threw up till I wanted to cry !-- It was bad -bad -bad !-- I think I pulled a muscle with the dry heaves !-- Did I say it was Bad ?

I ain't going thru that again !-

I wouldn't know what charter boat to recommend but no doubt they'll put U on the fish !-- Water clears up quick as U move away from the beach !-- Lots Red fish - Speckled trout in the bay too !-- Square miles of about knee deep flats !-- Gigging for flounder from the kayak !-- Now the kayaks only 8 ft long and don't take much of a fish to pull U around !-- A nice one ? -- You'll figure it out before U get to Mexico !-- I hope !

About the brewing ? -- D.D. say --U make great blueberry brandy --Do what U know !-- She right !-- It's good so I make blueberry brandy !
Kraven I got this big 2 gallon or so crock pot with a lock down lid and a screw hole in the lid for a handle screw or -- Vapor outlet if a fellow was gonna distill a little something -something ? -- Not much of a pot still but after I freeze most the water off it'll hold enough for a little run !-- Still need to get some solder and turn a mason jar into a thump keg ! -- I been looking at an 8 gallon wooden keg and studying up on making bourbon !-- Kraven already told me enough to know where to start ! -- I like his fast aging with hot and cold !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back