Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Hopper --cleaning that's what I do !-- Mane I am moving slow today !-- Making Grandpa noises and stuff !--

D.D. don't U dare refer Hopper to our next door neighbor !-- He lucky I ain't burned him out ! -- It would be best to leave sleeping dogs alone !-- U know I'm just waiting for an excuse !

What up Hippy ? --Don't be making trails to a go-rilla grow !-- Dat's how they find it !-- - I decided on a good round number of varieties !-- I got more than 2 !
I think it's time for 4:20 practice ?

Yeah Hopper --cleaning that's what I do !-- Mane I am moving slow today !-- Making Grandpa noises and stuff !--

D.D. don't U dare refer Hopper to our next door neighbor !-- He lucky I ain't burned him out ! -- It would be best to leave sleeping dogs alone !-- U know I'm just waiting for an excuse !

Keef,,,Dont burn the neighbors boat untill im finished fishing,,,:smoke1:

U want the boat ?-- Buy the lot next door --introduce yourself and tell me It's gonna cost me at least a thousand dollars for U to move in ! ( survey show my fence 6 inches over on his property and he need all the room he can get for his big a** boat !)--Told him apparently U got a fence on your property !-- He get the po-po out here when he send someone to tear it down !-- He enjoyed all the extra room and I had to throw up a chicken wire fence to keep my pups safe !-- We did get a new fence when we got the hot tub !-- Waited till he had his concrete drive in to get the hot tub so the truck could back right up it and to my back yard !-- Stuff don't roll good in this sand we got !-- Anyway -- This ain't over !-- I wanted that lot !-- Hurricane season coming and I got a flare gun !-- Accidents happen !

Hippy -- U a sick man !-- What all U got there my vision be a little blurry from extra caps !

The neighbor - He safe !-- D.D. made me promise !-- Been analysing that promise and I can't find a work around so I don't mess with him !-- Besides they just announced they building a refinery or something be bringing in thousands of jobs creating a big housing shortage !-- Propery values ? --Cha-Ching !! -- Been wanting a houseboat with attached grow anyway!

Sliver AK x Animal Stomper, Amnesia x Wreck D, Degobah One Parent is Clown Shoes OG.
Strawberry Daiquiri, And a 20 mixed Fem. Tuesday I will get IC 91, 91 Dragon, SR91, And AITR,

I know that clown shoes OG, ~Gu from greenpoint seeds was running that. It was killer

U got a bad case of VCD Hippy !--( That's kinda like a wino telling a drunk -- U got a problem !)-- They all sound tasty !

The research on the Chiqiuta bananas S1 indicates an average THC concentration of 33%, lol. Ok I got to pop some now.

Keef I decided it not just VCD, I am a one to prepare for anything. They might just be gold one day.

Umbra -- BOC and BOL (Box of Lemon) ?-- I see a pattern here !-- When U gonna do a box of Tricomes factories !-- Sure U have to consider plant structure but breed a box of all the most potent U can lay hands on !--Screw taste !-- Screw everything but THC % ? --- I'm down with that !-- Can U make mine a 60 day finisher ?

Nice gear Hippy. Got the steaks on marinating and the taters bakin, the mrs's making a fresh salad with some of my garden greens...been a nice lazy day around the ranch. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

I think I'm just spring for a burger later !-- Still feel like I had a mighty a** whooping yesterday !-- I be better tomorrow ! --

Umbra I'm getting closer !--I think I might have to talk with U again about oil --presses and stuff before I order anything !-- I still think carts are gonna be big down here !-- A quasi end to prohibition and U get a ticket if U get caught holding a small amount !-- The detection by smell is not a problem for carts !-- People gonna want that !--

My daughter, what a pot head, we went to dispensaries out of town today.. She is funny, she was in need of tangilope. She swears by it for depression.. I had a hit and am having rapid heart. LOL.. We got alaska thunder wax... oh dear. I got a bit of sour d.. love that stuff. Daughter loves the sativa blue dream, makes her relaxed... doesn't treat her like a sativa.. Is that what you find WH?

Ness, I hope your feeling better and your one plant survived.

Wow, sounds like a fun day, hope you both made it a day and had a nice lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back