Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter, what a pot head, we went to dispensaries out of town today.. She is funny, she was in need of tangilope. She swears by it for depression.. I had a hit and am having rapid heart. LOL.. We got alaska thunder wax... oh dear. I got a bit of sour d.. love that stuff. Daughter loves the sativa blue dream, makes her relaxed... doesn't treat her like a sativa.. Is that what you find WH?

Ness, I hope your feeling better and your one plant survived.

Yep,,same here. Its almost like its harvested late,,,and im mot saying it is,,it just seems like it to me because its an awesome smoke to chill with even though its Sativa Dominant.

Strain Highlights
Blue Dream, a sativa-dominant hybrid originating in California, has achieved legendary status among West Coast strains. Crossing a Blueberry indica with the sativa Haze, Blue Dream balances full-body relaxation with gentle cerebral invigoration. Novice and veteran consumers alike enjoy the level effects of Blue Dream, which ease you gently into a calm euphoria. Some Blue Dream phenotypes express a more indica-like look and feel, but the sativa-leaning variety remains most prevalent.

With a sweet berry aroma redolent of its Blueberry parent, Blue Dream delivers swift symptom relief without heavy sedative effects. This makes Blue Dream a popular daytime medicine for patients treating pain, depression, nausea, and other ailments requiring a high THC strain.

So the new Attorney General say he gonna return the Drug War to the good ole days with mandatory minimums and more prisons !--- Looks like we coming up on time for Keef to be somebody else-- somewhere else !-- I ain't waiting for them to show up before I dig a hole and climb in ! -- Keef Who ?

WH, you and Bud are TV compatible..

Kraven yes we had lunch it was fun.. I do enjoy a pot head. I lost her at the store but didn't want to tell anyone my baby girl is 42 and lost.

Rose I may go dark awhile but if I do I'll be back !-- I'm old and I'm a pot farmer !-- U can't do that in a prohibition state without being paranoid !-- I got a target on my back and my spider sense is screaming for me to go dark before I get caught !-- It's not one them pattern things like Umbra sees but something ain't right and I don't know what it is and I got a strong desire to hide for awhile !-- Maybe it's just paranoia but these "gut feelings" have served me well !-- I'm gonna get the Tarot and my stones out see if I can find figure this out !-- Maybe it's all just in my mind ? -- Later my people !

Hang in there Keef. They are going after Gangs like MS13 and Chemicals. They have arrested several hundred gang members in New York and Houston already. I havent heard of any dispensaries or growers being targeted. I could give two shits about these ******* MS13 gang members and chemicals being taken off the streets. These sick basterds need to be removed from our streets.
If he goes after the States rights for Weed or Dispensaries it will not end well for the new Administration . I dont see that happening and if it does,,even i will turn on his ***. But untill then,,i will keep my fingers crossed that they dont have time for such foolishness with the epidemic of Opioid deaths that has hit our country, and the Cartels and Gangs slinging Heroin and ICE.

Yup, getting the gangs and cartels is a very good thing, freaking my state out so they wont pass MMJ reform is what has me kinkled. Hopefully they will continue to respect states rights and just work on getting the real bad guys. I agree if they pick a fight with the states that have passed drug reform legislation, it will be a bumpy road fosure. As always...just keeping my head down and watching to see what unfolds.

Agreed. Lets see what happens.
Keef,,nobodies gonna mess with you unless you piss off a neighbor or start talking to the wrong ppl. Ive been smoking weed for over 40yrs in a State that will hang your ***.

Kraven yes we had lunch it was fun.. I do enjoy a pot head. I lost her at the store but didn't want to tell anyone my baby girl is 42 and lost.

:rofl: you a bad bad Mom loosing your Baby Girl like that.

Yep Rose,,it was me,,my vap pen,,cold Bud Light and My boy John Wayne.
Weedhopper loves Rose.
Going to be a tough day for Weedhopper. Its my 1st Mothers day without my Mom. Ive been fighting back tears since yesterday. Very painful. I can almost hear her telling me to stop before she kicks my butt. I miss her so much.

Good morning OFC, Happy Mother's Day. Plants are thriving. Besides the Golden Ticket, I'm running few other strains to see how they will do with my environment. The chisel is the clear winner. The buds are bigger, denser, and reek. BB King is a close second. The temple booty is a gem of piney goodness. Sour dubb is flat out special. Not the biggest buds, but you could break a window with 1 of the nugz, that dense and hard. @ 5 weeks.

Nice Umbra, sounds like this is gonna be a really good turn for you. Just whipped up another batch of brownies.....smell them cooking now :)

Morning. Sounds like things are going well for you umbra.
Kraven, you are going to turn into a brownie.

I was trying to repost that IG report about the cop that took some confiscated pot and made brownies and then he called 911 because he said he and his wife were overdosing. What did the cop say again,......I think we must be dead because time is going so slow....

I was trying to repost that IG report about the cop that took some confiscated pot and made brownies and then he called 911 because he said he and his wife were overdosing. What did the cop say again,......I think we must be dead because time is going so slow....

I listen to that a while ago man did it ever make me laugh here it is on YouTube

http://youtu.be/V1kTZRcKZ6Y

Good Morning Peeps. Haven't been on cause, I have nothing to show for pictures. I'm very disappointed. Not giving up. Just waiting on seeds. Than, I'll get back into the roll of things. Can't get any worst. At least I hope not.

Rose, I am feeling fine. Thank You. So, you lost your daughter in the store. lol Sure wish I live close to my daughter, she lives in NH. I'm not fit for travel right, now. Wish I was. My grandson is graduating June 16th. And, I sure wanted to be there. My daughter and her daughter have phone that you can see each in other. I'm going to talk with her to see if I can get a phone like that. I'm missing so much. She has twin boys and they are 5. The last time, I was up they were 3. Missing my family. The phone and picture just aren't enough.

Kraven you have a health looking garden. I didn't start a garden this year going to miss my green peppers. Got figs. blueberry. raspberry vines growing. Going to make home made jam. Love jam on toast and English muffins.

YD happy BD for yesterday. Hope your day went well.

Keef hang in there. Thing got to get better. All is well at the home front. Over cast and about in the 70 right now.

HAPPY MOTHER DAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back