May Bud Of The Month Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeedHopper

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
May 2024 Bud Of The Month Contest has started. Yehaaaaaaaaaa

It's time to get those pictures entered. Please encourage your friends and new members to enter this month! This contest is ALWAYS more fun with more participants!

There are some rules:
1) One entry per user.
2) Please include the strain name with your entry.
3) The entry MUST be grown by you.
4) You ARE allowed to change your entry as many times as you'd like prior to the entry deadline. Please edit your original post as opposed to creating multiple entry posts.
5) Entries will be accepted until May 25, 2024.
6) Voting will begin May 26, 2024 and close on the last day of April 2024.
7) The winner of the contest will get bragging rights for the month following their victory, a gold bar recognizing their Bud of the Month Winner status, and a guaranteed entry into the 2024 Bud Picture of the Year contest that will take place at the end of the year.
8) You can enter a bud you have used before as long as it hasn't won before.

Keep it green brothers and sisters.💚

Double Grape X Runtz
By IKE Breeders
IMG_4647.jpeg

Last edited:
Will have to dig some up from my last run, all my plants are in veg still lol.
next month though I'll have new stuff to throw in 😉

My stoner ass.... forgot I have a strawberry cough in my 2x2 finishing up. I'll use that!

Sugar belts x nanaglue @Carty s collective crosses!!!! Beginning of week 6 so I will update before the end of month I say about two three weeks too go .had to update I like this shot

Attachments

• 20240507_175910.jpg
    20240507_175910.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This is a cross of Sensi Star x Chem Valley Kush........nearly done. Very strong indica buzz, tastes like oranges or tangerines (citrus). This strain is only used in breeding and has never been released to the public. I secured them in the U.S. with help from a friend in Australia.

1714881434370.jpeg

Last edited:
Ahh man, what a beauty. Strawberry Cough is on of my fav strains. I need to find some good regular seed of this. Where is this one from?
This was from Dutch Passion, it was a 3 pack of fems and all the phenos were pretty similar.
I'll be buying more for sure. This time a 10 pack though.

Latest posts

Back