Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I got a hamper full of clean roots !--I got a recipe but I never made a cannabis root extract balm !-- Any comments or recommendations ? --

Seems strange that the grow system is finished !-- There's always been "What do I need to do next ? " -- Ain't nothing left to build yet !-- I guess I just get down to the running it part now ?-- I'm starting to feel like a pot farmer !

I been thinking about Nick and his pup !-- A Cataract surgery is a simple procedure -- Surely there are vets that can do it ? -- A small incision is made on the outer edge of the iris and a little pack man like rounded needle is inserted !-- All the old natural lens that is now cloudy is gobbled up with the needle !-- Then a folded plastic lens is inserted thru the incision and unfolded to become the new lens ! -- A couple very fine sutures and we done !-- Usually just do one eye at a time !-- I guess what I'm saying is that dogs vision can be restored to functional !--

Good morning. YD happy birthday. Been thinking about brewing some beer. Might do some today.

Oh you think it's over keef but....now the small tweaks start....the final dialing in since there are more plants in the same space, more humidity....the equation has changed a little now so you will find little tiny ways to improve as you go. Glad your happy with your set-up, it's nice to sorta be done so to speak ;)

I been thinking about Nick and his pup !-- A Cataract surgery is a simple procedure -- Surely there are vets that can do it ? -- A small incision is made on the outer edge of the iris and a little pack man like rounded needle is inserted !-- All the old natural lens that is now cloudy is gobbled up with the needle !-- Then a folded plastic lens is inserted thru the incision and unfolded to become the new lens ! -- A couple very fine sutures and we done !-- Usually just do one eye at a time !-- I guess what I'm saying is that dogs vision can be restored to functional !--

except then a membrane grows across the posterior and you need a laser to pop it. I know what a posterior capsulatomy is. And I know how phaco emulsification is done. Many Dr wont even do the procedure because of the plugging issues in the hand piece. When they clog, the aqua layer in eye fries from the heat generated from bending the Ti feedhorn at 100 KH.

I learned back in the old days before lasers and scopes -- phaco handpiece plugs up U change it out ! -- I know Umbra knows how phaco and CUSA works ! -- One team do about 15 Cataract cases in a day !-- When I started we delivered the whole lens out in one piece thru a little bigger incision !
Don't even get me started on a day of doing D&C operations on women's parts !-- It's not good for the love life because U don't want to see anymore them thangs!

I don't know bout snook ? -- I grew up on fresh water fish !
Kraven -- It's all about the fine tuning !-- I can't do much since I run on room air but I think it'll work fine !
I do like this live res. Aero !-- Plants seem to like it too !

Good morning boys! Happy Saturday.

Happy Birthday, Yard Dog!!! I hope your day is as awesome as you are.

Dog's B-day? -- How did I miss that ? -- Happy Birthday Cuz !-- I just turned 50 for about the 12th time myself !

Hopper, I know a, supposedly, great charter boat for the kind of fishing you want to do; I'll get the name & let you know. And, BTW, you are very welcome in our home. I may or may not be there & Keef is a horrible housekeeper. So don't judge me based on how it might look! Lol!

Thanks DD. I will definitely check out the Charter Boat you tell me about. And thanks for the invite, ,,would love to see Keef with an Apron on cleaning. :bolt:

Afternoon Folks, I be doing covert things outside. . Keef If them other of mine had came you would have had to start 4- 6 more. Some be here next week. And another soon.

Hooper you funny, see Keef with an Apron on cleaning. Would be Funny though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back