Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopper, I'm a facts man...and I'm patiently watching where the facts are taking us. Can't really come to any conclusions till you have all the facts and that may take a bit of time to sort out. I hate politicians, don't like a single one of them....even ones who are political yet not politicians. So put plain and simple, like my grandpa used to say, whats done it the dark will come to light, the truth has a way of always coming out after all the spin falls off.....now just waiting for the truths to slowly emerge. Thats all I'm gonna say about that.

Weather does look to be a little cooler than yesterday, which is fine by me. Peace

That some wise words right there I think I'm going to take your vice today buddy and stay off the leg pretty cold and rainy here today so that helps detour me from one to do anymore building I think maybe I'll just do some seed research hope you're having a good morning so far

Yep,,I agree with your Grandpa. Lets see facts and not assumptions.

And yes it is a awesome looking day,,Its my 31st Anniversary.
Yall have a great day.

Happy anniversary to you and Mrs. Hopper :48:

Thanks Bud. And yes i know its raining cats and dogs,,, Mostly Snowflakes. Lol

Im all for that Giggy. What an idea. Talk about Weed and Friends on A Weed Forum. I believe there are thousands of Forums for Political discussions,,,this isnt one of them,,or didnt use to be anyway.

Agreed,

Happy anniversary WH, 31 is a good number...I do 21 in six days myself. Looks like it will be cooler, gonna wait till tomorrow to do the yard...just gonna play with the cats today, it's been awhile since we all played and had treats.

Im all for that Giggy. What an idea. Talk about Weed and Friends on A Weed Forum. I believe there are thousands of Forums for Political discussions,,,this isnt one of them,,or didnt use to be anyway.

Agreed! Happy anniversary and good morning.

Hi folks. I have been down for a minute, I have some catching up to do I guess.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Agreed,

Happy anniversary WH, 31 is a good number...I do 21 in six days myself. Looks like it will be cooler, gonna wait till tomorrow to do the yard...just gonna play with the cats today, it's been awhile since we all played and had treats.

Thanks my friend and 21yrs is an awesome accomplishment . Cool. Hope ya have many more.

Agreed,

happy early a-day to mr. and mrs. kraven.

kraven and hopper if yall are like the wife and i it seems like yesterday we said i do. the wife and i will be 33 in aug. we had a long romance of 6 months. we started dating on my b-day march 24 1984 and married aug 24 1984. that 24 is a easy number to keep up with. lol if i don't i get :angrywife:

Watch out Giggy,,,dont forget numbers or ya might get a frying pan on the noggin. Lol
By the way Giggy,,,i met my Wife one day,,,ask her to marry me the next day. We were married 4 months later,,,and never looked back. But she is Mexican and Irish,,,she will cut me,,so im a goooood boy. :smoke1:
Sorry Dog,,,it was raining cats and frogs,,not dogs. Yehaaaaaa,,,,lol

Happy anniversary to Weedhopper and his better half. May you have 31 more, at least.

My old adult kids from seattle are here for 5 days, that is nice.. I had to make my famous potato salad last night for my son in law's birthday. With ribs and fresh salad out of the garden. I got two hugs so it must have been good, that was right after he wept quietly while eating it. he is so funny. It is the simple things in life. potato salad.

WH, buckle up baby. I love you, your snow flake.

Love you too Rose,,,dont care if your a Snowflake. Your my favorite Snowflake.:heart:

Thanks Giggy, I was that dude from the little abner cartoon. The one with the cloud over his head. I think I have most of it under control now. My Shih-Tzu is a real live service dog and he is going blind. It's really f#@*** with my head.

Damn Bro,,,so sorry about your Service Dog. They are awesome friends and very loyal.

Good to see ya Nick. My oldest dog is 12 and she is going blind and deaf. You can see the cataracts. The other dogs help her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back