Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ness I'm just enjoying the time between grow disasters !-- Something bad bound to happen soon !

Afternoon all, lazy weekend with friends here...hope everyone has a good day.

I got to make a grocery store run !-- We working on our first pipe of Snow Desiel ! -- Weighing my chances of scoring some twinkies !-- I know the mobility scooters gonna be there !-- I'm loose ! -- I'm moving O.K. !-- Gonna get me some twinkies today !-- I can just feel it !-- But it could also just be this S.D. telling me I can leap tall buildings in a single bound ! -- Them twinkies is good as mine!

Keef is a sissy,,,nanny nanny boo boo,sissy sissy sissy. Lol ,,yes im high. Gorilla Glue,,,yehaaaaa

What up Kraven. Im sitting under my new back porch ,,drinking a cold Bud Light. whilst my Granddaughter swims.

feminized plant -- Right Hippy ? Not AK they are Regs. Afternoon Folks, Rose Wilson is a Fine looking young Man. I moved a plant to flower 10 days ago. It was a boy. So GDP X BPU And Strawberry Daiquiri. Have moved to flower. Enjoying Edibles.

Hopper -- something happened recently and I figured I better tell the tale before D.D. does !-- A package was delivered and D.D. said she ordered me some socks and underwear !-- I opened the package and sure enough out fell a package of Kalvin Klein briefs and a pack of socks !-- When she come home and opened the other packages -- She said here's your underwear ? -- I thought U found them ? -- Apparently Kalvin Klein makes women's briefs too !-- I told her I don't care !-- I'm wearing them !

Hi Keef WH, hope y'all are having a fine evening. Yes...Ding Dongs and Twinkies ftw

Hopper -- something happened recently and I figured I better tell the tale before D.D. does !-- A package was delivered and D.D. said she ordered me some socks and underwear !-- I opened the package and sure enough out fell a package of Kalvin Klein briefs and a pack of socks !-- When she come home and opened the other packages -- She said here's your underwear ? -- I thought U found them ? -- Apparently Kalvin Klein makes women's briefs too !-- I told her I don't care !-- I'm wearing them !

Sissy. :rofl:

Send me a pair,,i likey. Yehaaaaaaaa

Noooooooooooooooooooo My eyes are bleeding at the thought of you two in dd's drawers.

Mane it be busy out there !-- According to the BPM scale ( Bikinis Per Mile ) -- Merchants gonna have a profitable weekend ! -- Kinda dangerous though !-- Distracted drivers ! -- Snagged us a big rack of spare ribs and some sausage !-- We cook tommorrow -- Gonna rain Monday !--

Going to do some Sight Seeing tomorrow. End up at my Dad's. Head home Monday. We gonna eat some gummy's and Smoke Poor mans Hash. Keef enjoy your time with DD. Hopper you to with yours. Catch you folks later.

Hi Keef WH, hope y'all are having a fine evening. Yes...Ding Dongs and Twinkies ftw

Back in the Delaware Valley the preferred snacky cakes were Tasty Kakes. Butterscoth kimpets and peanut butter tandy cakes.

Have a good time Hippy !
Umbra I don't even like twinkies that much I just had an urge and was denied so I went back and did a drive by in them !-- One was too many !-- Shoulda got the Ding Dongs !-- I perfer savory snacks like fried pork skins and pickles !--

I think I'm call it a night !-- I've mentioned some of the times I got hurt in life doing some dumb sheet !-- D.D. and I were reminiscing about one such time !-- We had this young black lab cross that loved to run !-- I've never been much of a fan of stuff like that but I adapt !-- I made a harness for ole Gumbo and would put my Rollerblade on and let him run !-- We go around the block a couple times moving jack !-- Gumbo could run !
It all ended one day in a bad way !-- We were flying low coming up on a corner when a cat joined in !-- Cut across the road in front of us !-- Gumbo kicked it into high gear after the cat !-- In case U are not aware of this -- Rollerblades ? -- They don't roll so good in the dirt !-- I was going fast as Gumbo could run when I run outta pavement !-- -- He had no trouble making the turn !-- I didn't do as well !-- It was bad !--

Back East taking care of dad 93, poor ol guy ...had a full on sewer line plug yesterday for a welcome party, house is 96 years old Roto rooter looked at the pipes said he would not run his cable thru the pipes. So I rented one and got her done....today we get high...
First time I have bought weed in a while:( dry no flavor, no name,smoking on an Apple .....

View attachment 20170528_063845.jpg

Morning Cane !-- I found my pipe had a cup of coffee -- Still not quite awake but I'm working on the Baked part !-- Bet the time change messed U up ? --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back