Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which meds U take for COPD Umbra ? -- Let me know --!I put out some feelers !-- Sometimes I have been known to find stuff !--

Back before I met D.D. I dated a doctor office Nurse for awhile !-- She used to let me go shopping in his samples room !-- It really should be against the law to let me near some stuff ! -- Anesthesia Doc give me a list and ask me to go to the pharmacy and restock them !-- U know that when I got to the pharmacy the list may have been altered slightly !--

my meds are Spiriva respimat and albuterol inhaler. If you have ever seen someone with asthma have an attack without a rescue inhaler, that would be me, lol.

Any special strength or do they only come one way ? -- Would U object if the label was in Spanish ?-- Ya'll don't be asking too many questions ! --I will lie to U if pushed !

Only 1 strength and no issues with Spanish labels. In Cuba it probably costs $5, here $300 or $400.

We got nobody in Cuba but there are ways and other ways !--Stuff do happen up in the O.F.C. !-- We on it !
I don't got a passport or I would dash over the border and hook U up ! -- Dashing over is easy it's the trip back that get a little hairy !

Umbra U got a nebulizer or does it need to be in a rescue inhaler ?-- Cause respiratory therapy used to use the little tubes of albuteral liquid in a nebulizer sometimes !---Would that help ?- I ain't the sharpest tack in the box when it comes to to things like breathing treatments -- My area of expertise was more about slicing and dicing !

Anyone else have a lead on an ashma rescue inhaler see what U can do !-- We gotta find a way to hook the brother up !-- Having plenty weed and not be able to smoke any ? -- U know that ain't right !

Yes it would work for treatment. When I was first diagnosed, they gave me a nebulizer treatment to stop my turning blue.

5 gallons of dark coconut wine is now 2 gallons of something else !-- We headed to one gallon and I think the fates smiled on me !-- Next be the clear or white coconut wine !-- Yeast ate all da dam sugar in both batches !--Think 80 proof coconut liquor with absolutely no sweetness and that's where I'll be in about 2 hours !-- Then I fix it up nice! -- Wouldn't hurt to age some but it be just fine !

that snowdiesel is a winner in my book. that's Bodhi's work. I just did an F2. There's not much effort in that. I have learned that total THC has little to do with the quality of the high. It's great when everything is all frosty and dank, but that doesn't define the high....the terpenes do.

I have a spriva I used 2-3 times that is all. I will send it to you. I don't need it, haven't used it in a long time. dulera? That is once or twice a day, I use that big inhaler tube thingy? I got a bunch of samples and i will give you one. it has 60 hits in it. Do you want a Dulera? The spriva is for emergency for me, is that ok? 25 doses.

Hey guys. It was s'posed to rain all day but so far nuttin'. I shoulda went canoeing.

Hey, I got a question for you guys who do or have run both. Do you find different strains respond differently to hps compared to led? I ask because I'm trying to run half my room under led. I have 5 different varieties all mixed up under the lights cause they are sorted by size not variety. Some seem to stretch more then their sisters and some seem to be producing different bud characteristics, depending on the light style? There are some plants in the overlap area and they appear to lean towards the led variety or style? I'm really new to this whole led thing but i am feeling the love.

Go Rose !

Umbra I am learning what U say is true about terepenes !--
Don't be turning blue !-- I hate when that happens !

Nick U got me !-- I don't know nothing but my LEDs anymore but I'm pleased with them !-- What U say about growth under different lights makes sense to me !-- Type of light not nessessarily where it comes from might affect growth and the 2 got to have different spectrums !

To sauce or not to sauce that is the question !

View attachment 20170528_164005-1.jpg

Evening OFC. Had a busy day. Time to kick back and take it easy for the rest of the day.

Keef my knee was doing great up until I sprain it. Now, I have to exercise it more. It hurt more than the operation. Time will heal. That Snow Desil look tasty.

Rose did your company leave? How is your vertigo doing? Did you get your plants in the ground? Rose, I manage to save a few plants, its took awhile but I think I am going to have a couple of girls. Got to transplant tomorrow.

Umbra I bred "Trips" one your f-1 B.B. Kings to Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer and got a unique peppery blueberry and she righteous !-- I will keep a piece of her as is but she looking for Waldo !-- I'm breed her to "Waldo" my BlackBerry Snow Lotus male !-- I'm after Blackberry Fire !-- but I'll take fire in any flavor !
Had to edit and Ness snuck in !-- Work that knee girlfriend !--

Ness, my vertigo is finally gone. It took a really long time but I hope it never comes back. Yes my company, both sets are gone. I enjoyed them but have been resting ever since. I don't have them in the ground yet. I am going to try to do the outdoor grow much better this year. I am thinking some fencing to Low Stress train them (lst), maybe put a weed block down to keep it cleaner.
I sure am glad you saved some of your plants. I hpe you have girls.I am sorry your knee hurts again now, but when you get the sprain over at least you will be good as new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back