Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra, there is no mail until Tuesday, remember to use your NAC... you can inhale it in an emergency..Do you need more of that too?

The White -x- Nepal Indica !--( White Indica (WI)-- Out the house of Umbra ! -- She don't play ! -- Earthy - Forest - after Rain terepenes ! -- Good for pain --anxiety --what ever reason U need to get melted !-- Not for the novice !

Seems I have a new King Louie 13th -- Lady !-- BOC-- be looking a lot like a girl but no hair yet !--

Glad to hear your feeling better YOUNG lady.
Love yas Rose

Hopper -- U gonna have to do a smoke report on it !-- I could be a light weight so I need an unbiased 2nd opinion !

Love ya back WH. I am really glad that vertigo is over, it was like being thrown out of a plane. I have never been thrown out of a plane but pretty sure that is how it feels. I like how you said YOUNG.. very kind of you.

I loved the pic's of your annual flowers you posted. Is your job winding down? Are you going to go see Keef? That is cool. How is your wife? How is your puppy?

Love ya back WH. I am really glad that vertigo is over, it was like being thrown out of a plane. I have never been thrown out of a plane but pretty sure that is how it feels. I like how you said YOUNG.. very kind of you.

I loved the pic's of your annual flowers you posted. Is your job winding down? Are you going to go see Keef? That is cool. How is your wife? How is your puppy?

I should be done by the end of June or 1st part of July.
Not sure bout going to Corpus yet. Especially if the Red Tide is gonna be around.
My Wife is good and a Pothead smoking all my Dank.....,,,lol.
My Puppy(Charlie ) is a Crazy Demon from hell. Chews on everything and acts like he is on CRANK. :smoke1:

I take both plus combivent for my COPD. I simply cannot imagine being w/o them. I wish i could help umbra but I no longer have any trustworthy medical connections.

Hopper -- U gonna have to do a smoke report on it !-- I could be a light weight so I need an unbiased 2nd opinion !

Ill be right over Little Brother. Yehaaaaaaa

Rose I got the green and Purple phenos and 5 more seed should U ever have the urge to grow it again !-- Thank U again for sharing !

Rose, I will be ok. Yes taking NAC, it helps. I have a prescription for the Spiriva. When I had healthcare out here it was through a non profit CA company called Kaiser. The prescriptions are thru them as well. Without the membership, they won't fill it, but maybe a regular pharmacy will. I've just been pushing myself very hard lately and running out of luck.

I find when the body needs a rest it gets louder and louder until it gets your attention. I don't think you"re outta luck, i think you are tired.
I think i read you can suck (inhale the powder of ) NAC in your breath in an emergency.. if you try it let me know.

Yeah Umbra I would need to see a current 'script to help too !-- Give me a break !-- From the looks of health care these days we got to find other ways sometimes !-- We gonna find U what U NEED !-- One way or another !

I put on a pair of scrubs -- get me a clip board - a stethoscope around my neck -- I take a tour of the local hospital !--Leave with more than I came with !
U see I have a super power! --
I can be invisible !--
I know it's true because sometimes I can walk into a room and no one even notices !

When I tell a tale like that U should remember the tale I told of moving the pot pharm up smugglers highway to the Stoner Ranch in a U-Haul !-- Don't really matter how it happens the results are the same !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back