Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top -- The White -x- Black Rose

Middle is The mighty B.B. King

Bottom is The White -x- Nepal Indica

They all out the House of Umbra !

Some of the plants in the garage appear to have spider mites. Not out of control. Just added more predator mites, but they may not survive. This late in flowering I run low humidity. 35% or less predator mite like it more humid than that. Found some aphids on the clones in the tent. Lost 1 of the FPOG females. Ordered nematodes, lady bugs, and mantis.

Man hate to hear about the SM....it looks like Jaws is hunting testers for his Fem version of FPOG. I have yet to run it, it seems to be the rage right now. How many more weeks till chop Umbra?

I thought about it Rose but it's all the same grow !-- I been growing 24/7/ 365 for couple years now ! Do I post to many pics ?

Man hate to hear about the SM....it looks like Jaws is hunting testers for his Fem version of FPOG. I have yet to run it, it seems to be the rage right now. How many more weeks till chop Umbra?

2 weeks. Jaws beans are the ones I'm running but they are not fem. Dank for sure.

the golden ticket is a beast. the flowers are massive, dense, and fragrant and that's a winner in my book.

Evening OFC. Got back from my trip. Dropped of Gummy bears to my Dad and Step Mom. Got home and started to trim. Got a little more to do on this one. Got to go get the critters taken care of. Everyone have a great Evening.

View attachment 52917ny (Small).jpg

Barney's Farm Nightshade !-- Courtesy of my man Giggy !-- I'm keeping it !-- No doubt !

Nice job keef, she looks just like i remember....now if you will just hit her with some NDN 88G13 H/P and shoot me about 50 beans we would be down like three flat tires ;)

Welcome back Hippy !-- Glad ya'll had a nice weekend !-- We cooked yesterday because of rain forecast for today !-- Sheet got bad early this morning !-- D.D. was up !-- Stuff make me sleep like a baby !-- Looks like we got another a squall line on the way shortly !- Got Ribs that spend 6 hours in the smoker -- sausage -- chicken -- homemade BBQ sauce baked beans and some fine potato salad !-- Dam them ribs are good !
Anyway I see no reason to go anywhere in a storm !-- I do gotta make a store run again before D.D. leave tomorrow afternoon for Austin !-- Might get some dry ice just because !-- See if I can find a Styrofoam ice chest somewhere !-- Got plenty trim for caps so let's start making hash ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back