Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC. Time for a Wake and Bake. It is hot outside already.

Rose, I'm interested in the oil you make. Do you smoke it in a E-Cig?

Good morning ness, no I make medicine, Rick Simpson oil, or some folks call it full extract cannabis oil (feco) I don't smoke it. It is very strong. It takes a pound of pot to make an ounce of oil. I take it at night when i have it as it has regulated my blood sugar and blood pressure. But really it is for sick folks. I have been doing it for a long time, when we first started we did it in a bucket with a 2x4 and a lot of everclear. It was very expensive, but now we have the machine that reclaims the booze back so i can use it over and over again.

Keef that looks ek ke. I smoke it. There's got to be a way to dry it out. I'm looking forward in making me some hash when the time comes. :bong2:

Morning Ness if I had used Everclear instead of rubbing alcohol that would be the RSO --Rose just talked about !

Thanks Rose. I hope your training went well. It's time for some yard work. Have a good day OFC.

Not really Ness !-- I harvest every week now and I keep several pair of scissors in a jar of alcohol and change out scissors when they get too sticky !-- This time I used rubbing alcohol and when the alcohol started getting sticky I just put it in a little bowl and let the alcohol evaporate --That is what was left !--
I plan on using one those Rosen Presses to squash the oil out hash to use in e-cig cartridges !--What is left will still have goodies in it -- I plan to wash that mashed hash and the weed used to make the hash in Everclear to get the rest out and make RSO with that extract !-- So I'm need me a Rosen Press and one them stills like Rose got !-- I may be an outlaw pot pharmer but that RSO is my taxes I will give it away free to Vets !--

I got most the iso alcohol out of it so I might just dissolve it in Everclear and put it up until I got a bunch then make RSO out of it -

Morning Rose, I'm off to see the wizard myself. Another day in paradise. I been smokin' big ole joints of mediocre weed for a couple of weeks now but I gotts say, my mediocre is better'n bag

Nick garden looks excellent. Rose, I thought it was but it seems to have abated, just had another day i felt sick after feeling well 2 days...oh well, I'm weird. Dealing with water damage from a slow leak so fixing to have plumbers in today to open up the two walls and see whats going on....ins. adjuster will be along this week too. So sorta kinkled at the moment....hate i didn't see it earlier.

I got most the iso alcohol out of it so I might just dissolve it in Everclear and put it up until I got a bunch then make RSO out of it -

I would just throw it in your pipe and smoke that stuff man quit messing around and get it In to ya hahah :48:

Keef looks like you and dd are rubbing off on me and the wife we spent all last night looking at some beach properties in BC we're also looking at a few properties that are anywhere from 3 to 6 acres I really wouldn't mind that as well I'd love to get my outdoor grow on

Good morning OFC. everyone's gardens are looking stellar. took lower branch of squish and chiesel as samples. They are drying. Terpenes are loud. Meltdown is coming on strong.

I hope U find what U looking for Bud !-- I'm not really happy about D.D. having to be gone a lot but it's what we got to do for now !-- We talked about just moving up closer to her work but we both want to keep the beach house !-- Pharming da weed could get me in some Texas size trouble and she need a alibi !-- Anything happens to me ? ---We separated and she don't know nothing about what that brain damaged crazy man is doing down there !
The pharming is getting real now with this weekly harvest !-- I think I have made up for my loss when the nephew cleaned me out !-- So I be putting stuff up for a rainy day !-- Work out this shake -squish --wash stuff see what I can do !--

I will join ya keef. Got me a store bought green crack joint. I am sorry you and dd have to go thru this but you will come out of it better, stronger? Im glad your stock is back up pre nephew. That kid...

It is 93 here today. I better go check that one whimpy clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back