Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny U say that Kraven !-Giggy after that very male !-- Maybe I get some pollen from him and do just that ?

Hey if it is not too political I'd like to express my disgust with that White Racist who killed those 2 people defending that Muslim girl up in Portland !--

Tell DD, hi for me and give her a squeeze, she is a good girl.

The beer store sells them too huh? interesting. I don't like the company much. I love the Magical butter machine company. They are awesome, but so far i don't need any customer service. Pretty trippy to see almost all reclaimed. awesome.

I already marked one those distillers like Rose got !-- I be getting one some day !-- First I'm need a Rosen Press !-- Besides my Liquid Weed Project --people like Kraven with them Dab Rigs gonna need something to put in it !

Hey if it is not too political I'd like to express my disgust with that White Racist who killed those 2 people defending that Muslim girl up in Portland !--

Texas got some crazy politicians all by themselves...

Keef, for the rosen you can use a hair straightener. I have a friend that does amazing rosen with one. and it wasn't the really expensive one either.

Umbra I sure wasn't dissing Portland !-- Dam straight Texas got some crazy a** politicians --No doubt -- Starting with the Governor and all the rest of the good ole boys that know what's best for the rest of us !
I wasn't referring to the Montana politician who body slammed the reporter or politics !-- What happened in Portland was a hate crime in my book ! -- Just another form of terrorism !

Rose I tried the hair iron trick !-- I won't fall for that again ! --I see it can be done but not by me !-- Just got me frustrated !
We just got out the grow room !-- I was moving the AC Window unit !-- Accidently knocked down the light rack with all 8 LEDs attached !-- Everything is back up and no real damage to plants or lights !-- Won't happen again !-- Got real lucky this time !

Umbra I sure wasn't dissing Portland !-- Dam straight Texas got some crazy a** politicians --No doubt -- Starting with the Governor and all the rest of the good ole boys that know what's best for the rest of us !
I wasn't referring to the Montana politician who body slammed the reporter or politics !-- What happened in Portland was a hate crime in my book ! -- Just another form of terrorism !

I didn't mean it that way, but yes I understand. I meant Texas lawmakers calling ICE on protesters, because if they are protesting, they must be illegals ideology.

They went buck wild after February 20 th. -- No restraint !-- No compassion !-- Just the holy dollar !

They had the votes to fix the mmj that helps no one or either of the other bills but big oil saw it as threat to thier supremacy or something and ran the clock out without a vote !-- So I'm an Outlaw at least another 2 years or until federal law changes and I'm sure Sessions is working on that right now ! -- First sanctuary cities WILL obey federal law then he'll deal with these states that think they can go against federal law and legalize weed ! -- They must be taught a lesson !

Good morning peeps, so i got in a fight with a sticky trap and now my arm is stuck to my nightgown. At least I don't have insects on my arm. Two cups of coffee, a breakfast bar, Morning Joe, blood pressure up, ready to take on the day. Oh smoked a big joint of mediocre weed.

How are all of you? Cane you growing outside this year? Kraven did your cold come back? Hope not.

Made some beautiful oil yesterday and finished it this morning. We finish it on the coffee warmer and you can just walk away Renee. Love that. Must have been good shake.

I have been awake since 3 am.. i will fall asleep at my trainers. Haven't been there in a while. Have a great day all of you. Hi St Nick, i see you down there, beautiful plants you have there. very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back