Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilly 81 here with heat index close to 100 !-- It's a pain Rose but we'll get thru it !-- It was a good weekend ! --She won't be wanting for something to smoke for awhile !-- Sent a sack of caps too !--
Took some cuts this morning myself !-- 5 -Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel -- I got a brand new King Louie 13th --Lady !-- Might have 2-- 2nd one isn't showing yet !-- Also waiting to see sex on one Umbra's BOC !- Got a couple more that'll be right behind it ! -- 4 -6 plants per box and I got 15 Nurse Larry cuts rooting !-- Somebody be about to grow me a mess of the Nurse !

I have a friend growing 50 nurse larry... al clones in cali. I am so excited i about can't stand it,

Evening OFC Got my day done. Got a good Buzz, I am 7 weeks of not having to Buy from the street's. Feel Good

Ain't been that long since I got to quit buying Mexican brick weed -- So Hippy I know that feeling !-- Weed Independence is what I call it !

Instead of brick weed I got to smoke stuff like this new batch of B.B. King !

I can live with that !

View attachment 20170530_171053-1.jpg

And don't be talking about how ugly my box tops are !-- Some them boxes been growing cycle after cycle for almost 3 years !-- They got a right to look like sheet !-- Plus they still cranking out Dank cycle after cycle !

Thanks Rose it really is, One day I would try this Nurse Larry. Sounds Awesome. I was a Bad Boy and bought more seeds. GG # 4 X LBL.

Yes Ma'am she good medicine !-- Clones easy --grows well -- Produces well for me -- She be here awhile !

I'm sure that could be arranged Hippy !-- I'd pitch U a clone if U would be willing to catch it !-- Seems someone had some F-2 seed ? --Or did someone keep a male ? -- She around !

GG #4 -x- what ? -- I fought with the G.G. and lost! -- One day there will be a rematch !
Yo Hippy what was this PP thing again ?-- Whatever it is it's growing !

Rose this Hoe Berry came with those Nurse Larry seed !-- I don't know anything about her genetics -- She real stretchy and I almost let her go but look what she makes and she don't play !-- Very good smoke !-- I might have to hang on to her !

View attachment 20170530_181119-1.jpg

Keef PP is Panama Power House it's on seedfinder. GG # 4 X Long Bottom Leaf. You can Goggle LBL it's on Leafly. I catch clones do you. Might be getting Hot for it. I would think there is a Goldy Lock's Zone. I need to Know more. Keef Pm reply.

I have NCH's cut of GG#4. He dumped more than 5,000 of them at the dispensaries. Then he back crossed his cut with something else, so it is unique and different from everyone else's. I bought it from a dispensary for $14.

Speaking of the Nurse Larry I checked today and I finally got a girl I am so excited :yay:

Keef PP is Panama Power House it's on seedfinder. GG # 4 X Long Bottom Leaf. You can Goggle LBL it's on Leafly. I catch clones do you. Might be getting Hot for it. I would think there is a Goldy Lock's Zone. I need to Know more. Keef Pm reply.

I shop at the same place and have a few different LBL crosses that were freebies.

Except for the O.F.C. -- None my stuff leaving my hands alive !-- Especially locally !-- I have my way there may be some triploid clones and /or --I release !-- Breed them if U can !-- I want to branch off from main stream varieties !-- I even plan to lie about genetics if asked ! -- Let the weed do the talking !
I still don't have a high CBD variety but it's still early ! --Other than that I'm ready for them to blow the dam whistle so I can unleash the beast on these helpless locals !

In the brewing world, being able to control fermentation temps are critical. I'm thinking an affordable free standing computer controlled walkin cooler could have other applications, lol.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWZBx6P6YI0[/ame]

Good day hippy what did you say the sr 91 was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back