Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all. Rain and windy here today....keef get the boat ready, the little island gonna get wet buddy.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Yep Kraven water getting high waves getting big !--Looks like U over there playing Noah and stuff !-- Rain be washing the swamp out too !-- Stay dry !-- Doesn't look like I'm not gonna get flooded by rain but we getting some storm surge !-- I'm watching !-- I fought Katrina to a standstill with only one good arm !-- I got this !-- Long as the dunes hold I'm good ! -- My goal today is to get Hurricane High !--
When I die I'm die high so I'm good !-- Bout to get higher !-- Wake and Bake U children !

Heat followed by....heat. Another scorcher on the way. It cooled off enough last night I opened the windows before I went to bed. Trimmers coming tomorrow. Lots to do.

Umbra I guess I be running with U on the next cycle !-- I got plenty rooted clones and a bunch of empty boxes in bloom !-- I'm trading places with veg and bloom for a cycle !-- I'm fill up bloom with rooted cuts veg them till they big enough and flip the whole room !-- Didn't choose to do it -- It choose this ! -- I am not gonna be liking the trimming but let's do this thing !--

I see they have concluded that the guy who opened fire at that baseball practice had "Anger Management Problem " -- Ya think ?-- and it wasn't terrorism ? -- Yes it was !-- Terrorist aren't just Muslims !--
KKK /White Racist ? --just as much terrorist as the Taliban !-- I been having some anger management problems myself lately but I don't think I'm so far gone as to shoot up a baseball game !-I've always been able to somehow reel it back in !-- I don't understand it but I guess some people just flip da "F" out !

Good morning!

I slept in!!!! it was heaven. Bud got his own coffee in the wheelchair... I made him go outside on the patio and i think it was good for him... we will do that again today. He is an outdoor guy. I think it will be cooler today.
When i was studying about thrip they said they like those blue sticky traps, what if i paint the fence blue and put vaseline all over it??? huh? Brilliant or what? Think bud will go for that, na.

I suggested Botanigard ES back on post 44378 -- It's a microbe that attacks thrips and stuff but maybe a blue fence and Vaseline will work too ?

ROFLMAO !!!!! Rose what a way to wake me up! I got coffee up my nose and soaked my joint with the rest! Keef, hang in there buddy. Back in my Navy days I got stationed in Aussie land. Way way out in the middle of knowhere but on the coast. Anything happened we wuz on our own. We used to get an oz., get a 5th, case of "stubbies" lotsa munchies and have a cyclone party. Dontcha know the difference between a Hurricane an a cyclone? Cyclones spin backwards!!

Umbra I guess I be running with U on the next cycle !-- I got plenty rooted clones and a bunch of empty boxes in bloom !-- I'm trading places with veg and bloom for a cycle !-- I'm fill up bloom with rooted cuts veg them till they big enough and flip the whole room !-- Didn't choose to do it -- It choose this ! -- I am not gonna be liking the trimming but let's do this thing !--

I see they have concluded that the guy who opened fire at that baseball practice had "Anger Management Problem " -- Ya think ?-- and it wasn't terrorism ? -- Yes it was !-- Terrorist aren't just Muslims !--
KKK /White Racist ? --just as much terrorist as the Taliban !-- I been having some anger management problems myself lately but I don't think I'm so far gone as to shoot up a baseball game !-I've always been able to somehow reel it back in !-- I don't understand it but I guess some people just flip da "F" out !
this guy was not a kkk member or even close to the sort. this guy was on the complete opposite side of the political spectrum.

Got the urge..... so I pressed out a gram of HS goodness....devastatingly strong dabs, hits you well before you finish the dab....but buddy the taste of fresh pressed with no chemicals is epic.:aok:

good morning Giggy, how you doing? I know your knee and shoulder hurt, that sucks, and i am sorry. All i can offer is turmeric and lots of pot.

Keef, i thank you for reposting that info. I was going to google it and see what it was. I will do that now.
St Nick, sorry about the wet joint... lol Really i think i will build a wall out of plywood all around the garden and paint it blue... I can't even lift a sheet of plywood I bet. Help me figure this out...

Evening OFC Hope all is well Going to roll my Wife of 20 years Today, A Big Joint For 420 Catch you Peeps in a Bit. :smoke1:

Ugh !-- Think I hurt myself !

Rose I meant that as a joke but it didn't come our that way !--

Mr. Dog U are absolutely right !-- The shooter was a terrorist at the opposite end of politics from the Klan !-- Didn't mean to offend U !-- I don't care if he was a Christian snake handler he still a terrorist !

I think I'm just crawl back under my rock ! --

you did not offend me keef. i prolly should have just kept my trap shut. headed home to do yard work for my neighbor. but first, i rolled a joint for the ride home!!

You'll have to tell me your secret! -- I never can get those clear looking seed to germ !

good morning Giggy, how you doing? I know your knee and shoulder hurt, that sucks, and i am sorry. All i can offer is turmeric and lots of pot.

Keef, i thank you for reposting that info. I was going to google it and see what it was. I will do that now.
St Nick, sorry about the wet joint... lol Really i think i will build a wall out of plywood all around the garden and paint it blue... I can't even lift a sheet of plywood I bet. Help me figure this out...
Rose I would use a Blue Tarp and T post. Be a Lot Lighter and Easier to work with.

Keef, you funny. Before you ask, squish = blueberry sativa x C99 F2 Grimm stock x Black Rose F7

Saw a blue tarp fly by earlier !-- Might a been a tent ? -- Seagulls flying backwards !-- Not a cloud in the sky !
Only 105 heat index today !-- Be nice if the waves eased up some and the tide dropped !-- The UPS man brought me a big bag of empty caps so I need to get my dose straightened out again !-- I was taking too much or too little using that coconut oil like that !-- I don't keep enough in my system I can get homicidal !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back