Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some singer, i think it was Billy Joel maybe? his wife died, shortly after that, he hopped on a motorcycle one day for a ride. he rode for 18 months, said he came home when he was ready.

LOL GOOD morning peeps. I want a do bee. I have a pipe though.

It is a beautiful day in my neighborhood. I go get my medical marijuana card renewed this morning. I think it is a waste of 100 bucks, but they always write it for 15 plants, so it is worth it to be able to grow over 4. I know it is dumb.

Got all of bud's chores done this morning except his breakfast.. do you have to eat every morning?

Giggy, do you have plants outside in that rain? I hope your doing ok this morining.
Keef, i can't give you any advice on your grow. i really wish i could.
yes i do mrs rose i had three white widows but a limb fell on one, it didn't make it. i have my old sour diesel mom that is going to take it's place maybe this weekend. oh they are in buckets so they drain pretty good.

some singer, i think it was Billy Joel maybe? his wife died, shortly after that, he hopped on a motorcycle one day for a ride. he rode for 18 months, said he came home when he was ready.

I have seen some of his motorcycle collection, it's pretty impressive. He likes the Brit Iron for sure. He's big into boats too. I guess that's from growing up in Oyster Bay, on Long Island.

The thing about stress and grief and loss is there is only way through it. you have to go thru it.You have to mourn the loss of a person, a marriage, a goal, a pet, a life.There is no short cut. we stoners try to do shortcuts. Shortcuts work for little stresses like the damn dogs won't hush up. smoke a joint all is well, but with serious grief, we have to sit with it. We have to suffer. Then we slowly come thru it, changed. I would just rather smoke a joint. But then other things like pain and anger pop up. It is hard this life. But we try to remember the joys. Like my great stoner friends on MP. (what the hell am i smoking?)

yes i do mrs rose i had three white widows but a limb fell on one, it didn't make it. i have my old sour diesel mom that is going to take it's place maybe this weekend. oh they are in buckets so they drain pretty good.

I am glad your plants don't suffer in the rain. We don't have much moisture where I live. Sour D is always good smoke. A classic.

King Louie popped a nanner on me real late in bloom so there be no more of that plant !-- I got another couple to sex !-- Shame because it was a fine looking plant !
Rose it is a struggle !-- I think my biggest part is with my inner Kamakzee !-- The few times it has broken loose wasn't a good thing !-- Since the head injury I don't have much of an emotional filter !-- I try to ride herd on it but it is tough !-- Been hurting for awhile and my self control ain't so good !-- Maybe I'll get a handle on it or maybe I just go off the deep end ? -- Right now I'd say the odds are about 50/50 ! -

keef, just because it popped a nanner or two does not mean you need to get rid of it. icookie popped a few nanners on me this run, enough to have a very small amount of seeds in my last harvest.
she is a great cut, everyone loves her, yet she did show a nanner (or 8).
just saying, it can be many reasons, not just bad genes

plant stress can cause it. trimmers found a few small immature seeds while trimming. here I think it was stray pollen and not nanners.

I'm not bullet proof but I bet I could slow a couple down !--I don't feel the urge to blow sheet up and shoot sheet anymore for now !-- If that was my last example I would keep it !-- I stress da hell out some plants !-- Never crossed my mind that it was bad genetics every variety WILL produce the occasional hermie !--It was environmental !
If a plant will hermie what I do will make it happen !-- I can't have that !-- I got too much to keep straight as it is !--
Neither D.D. or I want to give up the beach house but it is those large mortgage payments be hurting us !-We in an economic boom round here and property values have soared !-- If we sold this place we could take this pressure off and probably have enough equity to straight up buy the Stoner Ranch !-- If we do that I have to shut the grow down so I can polish the place up to show !-- I don't want to shut the grow down and I don't want to give up the beach house !-- If I have to shut the grow down ? -- Some U guys hold some cuts for me ?--

Afternoon All. Got GG 4 X LBL And Firestarter in the mail today. Just put them in the box got 4 new Seedling back there now. Keef anything I sent you that was fem I will hold for you. Most anything else you have I do not. We figure it out. umbra right GDP X BPU looks better than BB King. Lost my clone in the heat war. Gonna reveg it. Looks like a keeper.

I have been there Keef. Still making 2 mortgage payments and no job. You have DD and a support system that helps you cope with problems. You will be eligible for SS soon, that will help some.

We working on the SS Umbra !-- It would help !-- Won't take long to sell this place !-- Probably take me longer to polish it up !-- Did that in Louisiana after Katrina but I had to use chemical motivation and a power roller ! -- I need to put hardwood floors in 3 bedrooms and paint inside and out !-- No real damage or anything to fix !-- Bought that house in Louisiana for $60,000 and sold it after 5 years for $115,000 !-- Doubt I can do that good here and now ? -- but I could do O.K. !-- That much work that fast wrecks my body bad ! -
- Might have $100,000 equity in it if I could pull it off ?-- It's gonna hurt !-- We gotta think about this for awhile ?

Who in thier right mind thought putting carpet in the middle of a sandbox was a good idea ?--

Finally some sun ;)
Got the yard mowed finally, back side of the Cindy will be pulling moisture through here again by tomorrow.

Just lost power !-- Isn't this wonderful !-- Wonder how long it'll be out ? -- Bout to get hot up in here !

Who in thier right mind thought putting carpet in the middle of a sandbox was a good idea ?--

I know someone who put white carpet on his fishing boat. It has very nice interior, 3 state rooms. But white carpet?

Wish I had a cigarette !-- Quit several years ago maybe 5 ? -- Just got a craving !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back