Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just now !-- Good thing !-- That's my only problem with going feral -- I'll need power -for lights -and - for AC -- a communication device --- snacks and running water !

Forgive me !-- I had no choice in the matter !-- Some things just funny enough to make the punishment worth it !-- Not my words !

I see your post is down Keef. 3am and no sleep. ptsd getting the best of me. I could feel it before I went to bed. I ate a rso cap before I went to bed, I did 4 hours.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- The mind is calmer today but the body hurts !

Yep Umbra!-- bounced it out there !-- I knew it was wrong but I couldn't myself !-- It was just a pic of Capt. Picard wondering why the "F" Weed pharmacies aren't called Grass Stations ? -- It wasn't my words !

Morning Giggy !-- 115 heat index today !-- Not a chance in hell of rain ! -- Yep the mind is better but feels like I got hit between the neck and shoulder with a bat or something ! --Left arm mostly just hanging there !
Nothing new !

What's the plan today Bud ? -- I'm still not moving much but I'll survive -Maybe !-- I moved some babies to bloom -- Restart the rotation !-- When I can move better I'm get some seed wet !-- Got 2 happy healthy Aero tomato plants !-Guess I should read up on how to grow aero Tomatos ?- When I get see wet I'm starting a highly prized variety called "bell pepper "!-- Why not ? - Still not sure how/ what I'm do if I start these canalope seed !-- Might be one those things needs a plan ? -- I been thinking -- This Zombie Juice has been used to trick a plant into accepting pollen from another species !--Makes a what they call a chimera --plant or animal made by combining the genetics of 2 different species !-- I gotta think about this !-- needs to be something with fuzz on the outside that can become tricomes ? -- Peaches take too long !
Don't worry about something like that getting loose the plant would be sterile !- I would love to lay hands on that German GMO yeast that makes THC instead of alcohol !-- We live in a Franken world where we can manipulate genetics in the lab !-- There will be monsters !-- There will also be good !-- I want to see giant vegetables and wholly mammoths!-- stuff like that !

I'm doing not too bad Keef just poking around working on the table I made my stand a bit small so I'm going to have to do some modifications like I said I ain't no good with Wood give me some Metal I'll rip it up
193de90659c8e273288e1122511159ca.jpg

I love this picture of my boy watching TV

5643ec54af487f1db1b435e3039995ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good Bud !-- Wood ain't no different from steel just a difference in how U connect them !-- Looks high enough to drain just fine !-- One day I'm have to try that table stuff !--

Looking good Bud !-- Wood ain't no different from steel just a difference in how U connect them !-- Looks high enough to drain just fine !-- One day I'm have to try that table stuff !--

Thanks buddy I really do like them I like the fact that I can pull them right out and take a good look at everyone make sure everyone is healthy and clean :48:

Luther Burbank created a few chimeras. The plumcot comes to mind. Doing better this morning giggy, thanks. A few things trigger my ptsd and I find it best to avoid them. Life goes on. Yeah more triple digit weather. Almost 8am and in the 80's already.

That's funny are New Yorke thinks my pillow is her bed so I wake up with her sleeping on my head all the time crazy little dog haha

b9333925b41a2cb77fa100995fed3526.png

I know that's right Bud !-- I can pull mine out like that and look at roots and all and move them from one aero spot to another !-- U think I could DWC those Tomatos and peppers ? -- I got my first cloner box I bought !-- The pump to it is broke and my other pumps are to tall and strong to use in it !-- I thought maybe I fill it up and drop a bubbler in it and see what happens ?

I know that's right Bud !-- I can pull mine out like that and look at roots and all and move them from one aero spot to another !-- U think I could DWC those Tomatos and peppers ? -- I got my first cloner box I bought !-- The pump to it is broke and my other pumps are to tall and strong to use in it !-- I thought maybe I fill it up and drop a bubbler in it and see what happens ?

I've watched videos of people doing DWC with tomatoes you just got a watch the roots because tomatoes have a crazy root systems

Umbra Is he not the one who coined the phrase " Keep the best and leave the rest " ?-- Or was that the peanut guy ? -- I'm not gonna create a chimera I just know talk like freaks some people out !-- Besides If I were gonna do it I would put trichs on a tobacco plant !-- Get my nicotine and THC out the same plant !
Wait I got some dried real deal poppies full of seed ? --That would be so wrong !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back