Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. Keef, then high class breeders have been trying to get King Louis 13th from me since the day I got it. None have gotten it from me. The golden ticket is another nobody has, and then there is sour dubb. The Oregon Lemon is another high demand strain only a few folks have. And guess what? You have them all.

Oregon Lemon is slow to germ I put them back in the fridge for now !-- I don't know these things Umbra !
King Louie is a nice plant !-- Sexing a couple your Golden Ticket -x- Box of Chocolate right now !-- I can't go to the weed store and buy something that compare to what I got !-- I'm in the dark about lots of weed related stuff !-- U guys are my only link to the free world !-- I know this stuff will jack me up and I may have a wee bit of tolerance ! -- I no longer have a live B.B. King !--I still got a bottle of F-2 seed but the GDP-X-BPU is a better blueberry and I prefer it !-- Nothing wrong with B.B. it's been a stable for awhile !-- U still trimming Umbra ?

I grew a KL this last click. I deliberately left it in a 1 gal bag and abused it. Under watered it, put it a corner away from the light, and let all the other plants crowd it. It did amazingly well. It grew to 3 1/2 ft with nice dense buds.

Done !-- Umbra that KL was maybe 6 inches tall when I sexed it -- I took a couple bottom limbs for clones and let it finish !-- That is the one that was a latent hermie !--And now I got 4 KL cuts and 2 of them are from a hermie but which 2 ? -- I'm throwing them all out and reveg the base of the girl to get my cuts ! --The KL hermie got to a White Indica ( The White -x- Nepal Indica ) -- Only made a few seed !-- Will all seed from a hermie be hermie or just have a high chance !

Hippy the AK 48 is a girl !-- Looks to me like I got a SR-91 girl too but still not sure!

Kraven I can't be sure but that looks an awful lot like a medical device used in orthopedic surgery called a --" Freer Elevator " !-- Just saying !-- Pressing oil? --- U make me sick !-- Give me a hit !

It's a ton easier on my hurtin lungs, I love flower but slowly having to taper off sadly. I'm a light weight really, just two or three small low temp dabs and I'm good for hours, well that and an edible.

dont let him fool you. i made brownie's per your recipe and almost got burned when i flew by the Sun

It's a ton easier on my hurtin lungs, I love flower but slowly having to taper off sadly. I'm a light weight really, just two or three small low temp dabs and I'm good for hours, well that and an edible.

I always take too big a dab and it hurts more than flowers

Afternoon OFC. Cane that is beautiful place you got to hike in. I bet it is peaceful.

Just got done trimming the lower growth of the plants, water and they are looking nice. Went to the Dr. yesterday. And, my blood pressure goes down 26 points for laying down to standing up. He order blood work and is seeing me in a month. I just be light headed and dizzy. TJ is going to help me in the woods today. I know I will not stay out there to long. My goal is to get all plants outside but the White Window by Monday. It's overcast again today. And, might rain tomorrow. Time for my Wake and Bake.:bong2:

good afternoon everybody. kraven that menthol monkey your looking for. mendel said you and i both will have a pack at his place next week, so he'll hollar at you. how is everybody doing?

good afternoon everybody. kraven that menthol monkey your looking for. mendel said you and i both will have a pack at his place next week, so he'll hollar at you. how is everybody doing?
i have not talked with mendal since the latest dust storm at the farm. i need to get over to firestax and get set up the rest of the way. i was thinking this was the same dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back