Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh !-- Some old people nap !-- I am one of them !-- put some food on top too many caps and boom ! --So I woke up high but a nap Wake and Bake is in order ! --It is hell hot out there ! -- Got a gopher working in the back yard and the dogs don't care and won't let me take a shot !-- I hate gophers !-- I need a digging dog ! These sissy dogs don't want to get dirty !-- I can understand Jake he don't like to get his Tee shirt dirty but them other dogs are worthless !

if i had gophers, my pitbull would dig the entire yard up looking for them.

My dogs are entirely worthless !-- Thier whole purpose in life is to wake me up if something ain't right ! --
and because they D.D.'s dogs and if anything happens to them she might cut me up so ? -What U gonna do ?-- The Devil woman is up early today working on finishing up our refinance and getting my SS working !-- I am after all just a helpless man !-- I got one task to perform today that is get a box set up for some plants need sexing !-- Temple -x-BPU and something else ? -- Anyway my face is easing up some but I been blowing some blood so I'm take it easy !-- I'll also stay well medicated !- I need some model rocket electric matches and some smokeless powder I push a button on that gopher !-- I can't do that anymore cause they call the cops again !

That's better !-- Dam that's good weed !-- Starting to feel a little bullet proof !-- I didn't say I didn't have stuff to do -- I said I wasn't doing nothing !-- Still hell hot out there !-- We been having scattered showers so it is wet and hot !-- I could bottle some brandy !-- Brandy made from Libby's Pears in heavy syrup !-- Turnt out great !-- Who woulda thunk it ? -- I got several pounds of fresh strawberries and cherries -- I need to either get them in the dehydrator or ferment them !-- I was thinking if I got busted who would have first shot at me the DEA or ATF ? -- I don't ever want to find out ! -- So no explosives in the city any more !-- It is hard for a country boy to live in the city !

Afternoon folks, Day 3 of 5 done. After Friday I will be by to check in when I can. Going on Vacation. BB King will be ready to take in 2 weeks with GDP a week after. Trrying to keep a 4 part rotation is not easy Keef how you do 8. Smoked a buddy up a lunch today. Trainwreck Kicked his Butt. Told him I bought it from So and So.

Howdy Hippy !-- How do I know I'm brain damaged !-- If I think about it too much it gives me a head ache !-- All I know is if I move a box to bloom every week with these 60 day finishers they start coming out bloom every week after 2 months !-- It is keeping veg producing those plants that will Jack U !-- I did the 4 part thing for awhile but I wanted to break up the trimming some !-- I feel sorry for Umbra !- Not Kraven though that dog got help !

I know that lie about where it came from Hippy !-- I got my own story about a stingy California connection -- Everyone knows U can't grow this quality around here -give me a break !

if i had gophers, my pitbull would dig the entire yard up looking for them.

I agree with you the three pities would either get the golfer or dig a hole to China trying to get the gopher

Mine like's to Hunt Moles. Got me a couple big holes in the yard to. Evening Bud. Keef what was your concern with Cheesy Jones I love the way mine is looking.

4:20 up in here !-- Hippy I think all I was wondering was if it was a fem or not !-- U say it is !-- I just took the top for a clone !-- The PP a little more squat but I get my cut in a few days !-- I only started one those AK 48 seed and that was all I needed !-- She showing hair today !

D.D. just sent me a link to a scooter for sale !-- Look out !-- I needs to be mobile again !--

Congrats on the AK Girl. DD had her eye on it at one time. I got me one in veg that got me stumped should be showing hairs, It's almost 14 Inch's Tall. Gonna put it in the Flower tent and Watch it close.

I find it takes the original seed plant longer to show sex than a clone !-- Yeah !-- D.D. been wanting an AK for awhile !-- Now she got one Thanks again ! -- We been texting about a scooter there's lots more where she at than down here !-- We get to skip a months mortgage in August since we refinance the house !-- I'm wanting to replace my scooter !-- I've had a motorcycle but that was my first scooter !-- I kinda like it !--Plus she wants me to move more !-- Riding is moving !-- I have my standards !

good afternoon everybody. kraven that menthol monkey your looking for. mendel said you and i both will have a pack at his place next week, so he'll hollar at you. how is everybody doing?

Thats excellent news Giggy, I'll be super excited to get them, they are a gift for a friend...he is gonna be surprised :)

Rose I'm sorry but U a weed grandma !-- I didn't mean it to happen but Bud's Strawberry Rhino got with the purple pheno of your Purple Haze !--(That one up there)--- Here's the first of your grandchildren !-- I know I'm find more seed as I go thru the weed !-- Not many but he got loose a little !-
Bud let me know when U get those seed !-- That's all I had except for the 4 Strawberry that I tested and they in aero collars now !-- Put the Strawberry/Blueberry in the fridge they not germing yet !-- No telling what they be like !-- I only had the 2 PH / Strawberry seed !-- One germed !

View attachment 20170628_193719-1.jpg

I Wanna pop some Beans. No Need when you going away. I currently reside in Dallas. That what my Network Say. Hippy Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back