Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Ms Ness !-- Hope U have a great day !- - Keep working on that grow !-- Nothing worthwhile comes easy !-- I get a Purple Strawberry isolated U know Uncle Keef will hook U up !--First Rose gets some !

D.D. say "Do something with that fruit before it goes bad" !-- So I did !-- 5 gallons of Strawberry /Cherry Wine !
Outta yeast so had to use some from a bottle of blueberry that's still working !--When I get that 5 gallons froze down into a one gallon jug she gonna light U up !--and taste good too !-- That Blueberry Merlot getting close to done -D.D.like it dry !--One day maybe I make some wine outta grapes !-- I hear some people do that !

View attachment 20170629_102419-1.jpg

Your a buzzy man Keef. I haven't been getting out of the house as much as I do these past few days and it feel good. Keef, I grow up on a beach it was my back yard. I bet you can't wait to get that scooter, so, you can get to your beach. Have you figured out how to make a car seat yet for the pups?

We looking for me another one Ness !-- Yes I have a baby carrier thing that I can strap on and carry the Scooter Dog !-- Princess Ginger does not allow the other dogs to ride !-- That's her thing ! -- I need to be more active and I would probably get around better !-- Maybe a scooter will get me moving again !-- Got plenty to do like mow the back yard !-- It got down to 80 last night !-- In the morning and evening the mosquitos Carrying West Nile Virus and Zika are out !- Mosquitos or hell heat ? -- The yard gets high !-- Keef gets high and watches it grow !-- I need a new lawn mower too !

i must be missing something^^
working on a relic. a '96 ford, its barely electronic controlled, primitive compared to the vehicles i usually work on. got a few fords lined up that need wrenching. no garbage trucks today.
don't worry to much, it went over my head too.

afternoon ness.

Paranoid Pot Farmers ? -- Dog --Giggy -- U know how at the bottom of the page it list the members online ? --- Well sometime there be like 3 names down there and the thing says there 4 people online ? -- It's not a big deal to me !-- I was just curious --Rose say we got members who don't want thier names to appear !--
I can read the thread without signing in so I got curious ! -- I'm nosey - I like to stay outta jail and I'm pretty dam sure the unknown member is not a threat to us ! -- Hey if I sent U seed --Do any of U think I did that
out the goodness of my heart ? -- I had to know where to send them and from that I could find out if U who and what U say U are !-- This is not a threat !--So my secret is out and I have to find another way to vet people !-- I got the farming done wanna get high ?

See I know who the secret member is and why he don't want to have a name down there !-- I give U a hint !-- He live at the Crawford Ranch !-- Shush don't tell no body !-- Mission Accomplished !-- know what I mean ?

Wanted to know if I ever smoked any "Dubya" ? -- No I haven't ! -No I don't want U to send any seed !--I know that trick too !

I don't understand the reasoning Giggy !-- I can ghost in most anywhere as a guest !-- When U on your name appears down there ? --Seems like a pain to me !
I'm have to get me some that Dubya !

Umbra U pissed off cause U still trimming ? --I would be too !-- After a few hours I ain't liking it anymore !
After a few days I'd be crazy !-- O.K. !--Crazier !-- That's why I had to break it down into a rotation !-- Trimming a little each week !-- When D.D. make it in next week or so I'm have to get some dry ice and shake some hash !-- Been awhile !

keef my name shows to me but the mods can see it too. it's a box you check on your profile page and you still sign the same way. i always stay logged in unless i dump history then i have to log back in.

Ain't got to prove nothing to me !-- I'm too lit to do math anyway ! -- U know this Snow Desiel I got from Umbra will kick your a** !-- I got no interest anymore about invisible members !-- Jesus could be an invisible member and I'd be O.K. with it unless he start talking that crazy stuff bout Lo this and verily that !
If I want to be invisible I just don't sign in !-- So remember me and Jesus might be watching U this very minute !-- Wonder where he's at anyway he owes me some money !

Umbra U pissed off cause U still trimming ? --I would be too !-- After a few hours I ain't liking it anymore !
After a few days I'd be crazy !-- O.K. !--Crazier !-- That's why I had to break it down into a rotation !-- Trimming a little each week !-- When D.D. make it in next week or so I'm have to get some dry ice and shake some hash !-- Been awhile !

Actually someone was willing to buy it untrimmed. Someone tried the weed and wanted it. My son told them it would be a couple of days for me to finish trimming. I wound up taking a pix of the untrimmed weed and he said he would take it all untrimmed.

Can't beat that Cuz !-- I thinking hard about a trim work around !-- I know flowers are worth more than the amount of oil U can get from it but Mane I'm thinking just turn it all to hash untrimmed -- Strip the fan leaves hang it to dry and start shaking !-- Might be worth it to me just to avoid trimming or having it trimmed !-- I'd like to keep things in house and outsiders out the house like trimmers !-- I'm still considering hash oil e-cig cartridges prepackaged with phony made in California labels ! -- Just to muddy the waters ?
They don't need to know it's local !--- Houston , Austin and soon San Antonio got those catch and release programs give U a ticket for less than a couple ounces but why risk it ? -- Just travel with an e-cig hash oil cartridge !-- They not gonna be able to stop it !--That will make them popular by itself !- They can't stop and test everyone with an e-cig !-- I'm still thinking "Liquid Weed " -- Half strength hash oil !-- The numbers line up much better that way !-- Who was that the other day talking about a 30 something percent weed !-- Half strength hash oil would be about that ?

I'm not gonna lie I'm going to build me a DIY trimmer right quick hear that trimming business is not for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back