Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be so bad Bud if we all lived close enough to just have trim parties !--Rose and Kraven got those rotary trimmers !-- I pretty much got this 8 part rotation down so I should have about half day of trimming a week !-- That trim is important to me I make my cannacaps out of it for D.D. and I and I take a lot of caps ! -- Been times when I was outta trim and decarbed good Bud for caps !-- I like to smoke but if I don't take the caps I can't move !-- I got some excess so I'm shake some hash soon !-- I still need a pollen press !
Running Mazar-i-Shariff and if they can make Lebanese Blond Hash out of its ? -- So can I !-- Locals will flip for some hash if they ever ease the law !-- They don't got stuff like that around here ! -- They don't need to know about dabs for awhile !

Wouldn't be so bad Bud if we all lived close enough to just have trim parties !--Rose and Kraven got those rotary trimmers !-- I pretty much got this 8 part rotation down so I should have about half day of trimming a week !-- That trim is important to me I make my cannacaps out of it for D.D. and I and I take a lot of caps ! -- Been times when I was outta trim and decarbed good Bud for caps !-- I like to smoke but if I don't take the caps I can't move !-- I got some excess so I'm shake some hash soon !-- I still need a pollen press !
Running Mazar-i-Shariff and if they can make Lebanese Blond Hash out of its ? -- So can I !-- Locals will flip for some hash if they ever ease the law !-- They don't got stuff like that around here ! -- They don't need to know about dabs for awhile !

I'm going to figure out how to build us a cheap easy DIY trimmer i'm thinking a small fan is going to be a big portion of the project

morning everyone. lets run the rat race one more day

morning dog and the rest of the ofc, happy friday. got to put rotors on the front of my truck this weekend to the tune of a texas ten each and then they got to be torqued to 295 ft. lbs. i hope that is wrong cause my torque wrench only goes about 140 ft. lbs.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Wake and Bake !-- Where my coffee ? -- Gonna take a fatty to make me move !--
My plan today ? -- Build a most magnificent buzz !-- Fireworks all weekend long !-- Better break out the doggie downers !-- They do not like fireworks !-- Drive me crazy barking so I put them down with some benadryl !-- Gonna be a fire before the 4th !-- Better get my water hoses ready !-- Hooked my old dealer buddy up with a taste of what I do and a bottle of coconut wine --We've known each other close to a decade !-- Only problem is he trying to figure out how I can afford this high dollar California weed ! -- I just told him I got a sweet deal !-- He got high and forgot about it this time !--

sounds like you drive a two wheel drive f-150 giggy. that torque is correct, see about renting a torque multiplier, or a 3/4 inch torque wrench.

sounds like you drive a two wheel drive f-150 giggy. that torque is correct, see about renting a torque multiplier, or a 3/4 inch torque wrench.
my buddy that does this for a living says he never torqued them over 75 ft lbs and has never had a problem. yes it is a f150 2wd. i'll put that break over bar on it and stand on it that should do it, being i'm still holding the weight at this moment.

i always get worried when i torque bearings, because the torque changes the bearing preload. when you replace this hub, is the nut you are taking to 295 or so, does it affect the bearing preload??

i stumbled across this gem of a song a few weeks ago. never heard it until then. i got to say, wow. if you like psychedelic guitar solo's, this is your song.
Maggot Brain, Funkadelic album, 1970
"Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time,
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own ****."
http://youtu.be/JOKn33-q4Ao

Got up this morning and was outta caps so I had to decarb !-- U know what decarbing smells U probably not a cop !- Wish there was a little more wind today it was kinda loud !-- I need to start decarbing in a mason jar again instead of putting it on a paper plate !-- It would eliminate the smell problem !--
I got 4 baby Strawberry plants from Bud's Strawberry on Umbra's PB-X-Strawberry Desiel into aero and also that single Purple Strawberry from that Strawberry on Rose's PH !-- Got me excited !- The mother is really developing nicely in a jar !

i always get worried when i torque bearings, because the torque changes the bearing preload. when you replace this hub, is the nut you are taking to 295 or so, does it affect the bearing preload??
i take it not, it just keeps the hub on but i will replace the nuts as well.
i stumbled across this gem of a song a few weeks ago. never heard it until then. i got to say, wow. if you like psychedelic guitar solo's, this is your song.
Maggot Brain, Funkadelic album, 1970
"Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time,
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own ****."
http://youtu.be/JOKn33-q4Ao
yes that one has been around for awhile, and really too long to really get into. kinda like In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by iron butterfly takes one side of the album.

too long, not I. if its good, i can listen to a long song. i cut my teeth on pink floyd, Zepp. and allman bro. i guess i think a 10-15 minute song is a-ok.

Morning everyone....including the shadowman. You know you are F'd up right? I walked out of a Springsteen concert because he got into these long drawn out dirges. Mary Queen of Arkansas. It was only made worst by Al Stewart doing his Road to Moscow live. It went on for 45 min.

Alice's Restaurant ? -- Group "W" ? -- Umbra U need one them "moon rocks" -like ya'll got !-- I know U just harvested what's the next run ? -- I'm see if a few seed of those other lemon crosses will germ yet !-- Gonna keep the OL in the fridge for a month or so and give them another shot !-- I tried to start them too early ! -- I need to go work veg some today and keep an eye on those 2 Golden Ticket -x-BOC I got sexing !-- That SR 91 I got from Hippy is my kinda plant I sure hope it's a girl and it might be !-- I need to start writing stuff down it can get confusing unless U high enough !-- Hippy and I stopped at 18 varieties !--That's my story and I'm sticking to it !-- Truth is I don't know how many I got anymore !-- I'm not gonna keep them all !-- Probably time to start thinning the herd some !-- There is just no "lesser" to drop !--Thanks to U guys !-- They all fine !
So we gonna have to thin by plant structure !-- I already let Hoe Berry and B.B. King go but I got seed to each !-- Hard decisions !

B.B. King got great structure and ain't nothing wrong with it but I perfer her step sister GDP-X-BPU !--Great Blueberry !

the main crop for the next click will be chiesel. you have snow diesel so you have an idea what it will look like and yield like. it's just danker funk

Hi guys! Nice to see you all. WH, i will miss you but you are right you sure don't need to mess with afib. You and I will always be friends. I wish the best for you and your family. really I do.

I need to get some clones cut this morning so i can hit Valentine pollen with it. I take valentine boy clones too. I sure hope i can clone again. Thank you Umbra.

Oh Keef, I hear you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back