Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i thought i would drop in and see whats going on in the Passion,,,lol,,,same ole **** different day,,,the sky is still falling,,,lol.
Rose,,what did Weedhopper get,,,ya lost me,,and i didnt feel like going back far enough to try and figure it out. Havent been watching alot of news,,got better things to do with my life. I see my buddy Keef still aint getten out much. Yall still hung up on Russia? Funny as hell. Hope yall find something else to do in his second term. :rofl:

How do defend your son or son in law when they openly admits they committed treason? If you interfere in any way its obstruction of justice, if you pardon them it conspiracy to commit treason. The best thing would be for political name to do a murder/suicide take out the republican party and his family, then himself.
Could all of political name's assets be seized for being used in a felony crime? Treason is a felony crime right? So could the American people take away the golf courses, hotels, and all his commercial real estate?

Thought you didnt get involved in these things Umbra? :48:

Guess all the rules have went out the wndow,,,A.
Glad i aint here much,,,Blood Preasure would be to high. :smoke1:

Hopper in da house !-- I been missing me some Hopper !-- U right I'm still a cripple without much of a life !
News is usually boring but this all reads like a spy novel or something !-- They got me hooked !-- I gotta see how it ends !

Not me !-- I'm in a good mood !-- I just know what I like and what I don't like and I don't like political name !--I see him as a threat to the free world and it alarms me !

My face is swelling I'm out for the night !-- I hope !-- These pressure fronts gonna kill me one day !

It's good to see you weedhopper

I sure miss everyone around here I haven't been around much it's going to be a glorious day when this house sells

So it looks like my insane chem 91 I have one boy one female and my madscientist cheesecake I have four females and one boy my white cookie strawberry rhino one male one female so it looks like I'm going to have a little bit of pollen to play with :48: I can't wait to find out what I got in the G 13 HP 88

Morning Hippy and OFC. Hippy, I'm real sorry to say that LB 1974 and TW seed didn't pop right. I'm upset about it. And, SD, I had to tie it up. I had that happen before and they seem to recover.

Rose, I had to spray for spiders mite early this morning. And, I'm worry about the bug spray being on mj leafs. Do, I wash the leaf off before the sun get to high. Rose you are right about me having mulch. That is all there is out in the grow area. Having a better day today.

Out of Texas. Ness I have them both as plants when it gets cooler we can try cuttings. Do not fret.
Oh yea Morning OFC

Good for U Hippy !--U better get home fore those plants die !

Ness baby I don't have a clue about those plants !-- U just moved them outside didn't U ? -- Maybe it is just them adapting !-- Had a lot of rain too since then ? -- Might have something to do with that !--

I need to work the pharm today too !-- Get me some more Snow Desiel cuts !--Looks like I got seed set on the plants I bred !-- I also learned that blooming a tiny male works just fine !-- I think I kept Waldo (BBSL) from getting on everything !-- I did breed quite a few girl to him !-- Just fertilized a lower limb so I don't expect a bunch of seed but it will be enough !-- They gonna be da bomb !

Hopper in da house !-- I been missing me some Hopper !-- U right I'm still a cripple without much of a life !
News is usually boring but this all reads like a spy novel or something !-- They got me hooked !-- I gotta see how it ends !

Yep,,you miss me like a thorn in your foot,,,lol. And you aint cripple,,,crazy,,but not cripple.
Hooked on fake news are ya. :rofl: wait for it,,,wait,,,wait,,,okay now,,,yehaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back