Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick U think it was the guy U held for the cops that time ?-- Or was it someone closer ?

It was his grandson actually. He died and his meth addict grandkid moved in with his woman and illigit kid. Oh and two koon dawgs.

Is there a place to put one outside where U could see the license plate of anyone showing up ? -- That'll do too !-- As a public service announcement I would like to state for the record that if U do a drive by on a house with a flare gun the po-po will get all sorts of offended !-- If they ever figure out what happened ?

U know those security systems U see on TV where U can see from the camera on your smart phone ? --In one the guy pushes a button on his phone and a loud alarm goes off and scares the would be thieves off ? -- My thought was the signal from the phone that turns on the home alarms could be high jacked to do all sorts of bad things !-- I want one with cross hairs !-- I shoot U from town !

They also got those half dollar size thing U can track your lost dog or whatever if he gets lost !-- I want some to put in a couple jars so I can see where they went so I can come by later !

Nick I have beans. I get home to nite I will send you the menu. Be safe. I have 4 cameras outside. Neighbors think I am Loony. I still do not feel safe. Been thinking of grow room cameras. Think I Will.

Good Morning, I guess. You guys are the best. Don't let anybody tell ya different. I had a really shitty night. To be honest, I been so carefree about the grow it is going to take me a couple of days to get the house clean enough to even risk filing a police report. I'm losing my mind trying to figure out what to do about the titles to my stuff and such. Imagine if someone were to show up one day and say "guess what? them 4 Harleys over there? they mine". They even got my guns so I can't shoot the $#@$^%^. Didn't take my long guns though so go figger.

If anyone has any serious suggestions, I'm open and all ears. Last thing I want to do is call the law and wind up getting myself arrested. I can't let this go though. The old me woulda walked up there and stuck a gun in his mouth and figgered out the ending later. Nowadays I'm so crippled up I can't even mow my yard in one day.

Good morning OFC. Having trouble sleeping. Nick, no one is going to come and get your Harleys. The registration will be in your name and unless the titles are signed the titles won't be in his name. I would focus on the guns and getting a police report on file in case they use the guns in a crime. At least it is documented and reported stolen. cya

morning ofc. damn st. nick. i'd clean the stuff that matters and call the law, they got your 45's and your titles at least then you are covered if the guns are used and the state can get you new titles.

I just talked to my daughter, she said my place reeks of wildwood flower. And while it may smell like Blueberries up close, it smells like dank all over my back yard according to her. Might be a while before I can file a report.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Nick I don't have any registered guns ! -- Maybe my 12 ga. pump ?-- I need to keep looking for the Stoner Ranch so I can put in my own kind of security !-- It's kinda simple --We grow a very valuable crop and people will take it if they can !-- I got cleaned out -- Umbra got robbed -- Now Nick !--So this ain't no peace-- love and hippy sheet !-- I spread my jars out now !-- U might find some them but U ain't finding it all anymore !-- Might be some jars buried in the back yard maybe not ? -- Ain't no body knows where it all is but me !
I got seed on the vine maturing and when U breed the kinda stuff we grow it can't help but be dank !-- I bred this Black Berry Snow Lotus stud to several of my girls !-- I might have a few of those GDP -x-BPU seed left !-- Anyway Nick U gonna have your choice of seed !--
I got a different set of problems myself !-- Friday the loan officer coming to the house so we can sign the refinance papers on the house !-- They coming to the house where I grow weed and it makes me uncomfortable !-- I don't like it at all but D.D. arranged it !-- I be glad when it's over !-- It got to happen so I can get me a new scooter !- I needs to ride the beach !

Morning OFC. The day has started. Waking and Baking.

Nick sorry to hear about the break in. Wish there was something I could do.

Hey Ness !-- Did the rain ever stop ?
Nick I don't have time to get a filter before Friday !-- I just have to do my best baffling !-- Make sure the loan officer doesn't have time to think about anything but me !-- I do my best crazy for them !-- I have plenty experience at crazy !-- My dogs will help if needed !-- My plan is U can't have a talk with 4 barking dogs all wanting to be petted !-- Might be best we take care of business in the garage away from the dogs !--Thought about locking them up but maybe not ?-- What U got to ask yourself is how many people would recognize the smell of growing weed ?-- If someone besides the po-po knows what that smell is ? ---How they know unless they been around a pot farm ?-- U ain't smelling it outside that's for sure !-- We got a stiff breeze most of the time !
Papa say if U can't dazzle them with brilliance -- Baffle them with Bull Sheet !-- I'll do my best baffling !-- Cause I'm outta brilliance!

About people smelling growing weed ? -- Just for the record -- Po-po been in my house twice when I had a grow and noticed nothing !-- So I don't freak so much about the smell and it's another reason I don't want that Skunky stuff !

I got to go outside today and do a little work. I better get my butt out there before it get hotter. Wish you could just wiggle your nose and thing get done. Doesn't work that way. Couple more hits and I'm out the door.:bong2:

Ness the city got us on water conservation -- No watering your yard or washing your car !-- We had about half inch last week but it was all around the coast and not in the water shed !-- The water is nasty anyway !-- U wouldn't want to drink it right out the tap !-- U can't use it to water pot or it will kill it eventually cause it is a little salty !-- I had to install a Reverse Osmosis system just for the pharm !-- I also use RO water in my wine !-- Speaking of which there is a 5 gallon bucket of strawberry /Cherry wine in the freezer right now !
By evening it will be down to a one gallon jug !

St Nick i always fry onions and open all the doors and windows. It works. But you need to know when they are coming. Good luck guy.

Sorry about your water. That is how it was in FL when I live there. I Hated it. Right, now, the farmer are just loving the rain. Hit, Hit. Bye Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back