Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rose I got a question about RSO !-- When is it decarbed ? -- Do U decarb then do the alcohol wash ?--Or does it decarbed some other way ? - I ask because instead of saving scissor hash from trimming I use a bottle of Everclear to clean my scissors !-- That scissor washing Everclear starting to get thick !-- I evaporate the Everclear I got RSO but it won't be decarbed !-- I just dry it and decarb in the oven before use !-- Stoned minds needs to know !

Joe, if you had more oil would you take it more often? I think you should I can send you more now. We have wonderful peeps that donate to me to make for you when i don't have enough.

Poor bud, walked outside with his walker and now he is asleep, this may take a while.

Yes, I suppose I would.

Walking back from the mailbox took ALL I HAD a few months ago and now I'm back to
stacking the empty garbage cans together and making the walk.
-but-
my surgery was all in my head (lol) and he has a few years on me.

My father's words, post open heart surgery recovery, its all about re-capturing normal life.
it's rattled around in my head these past months...

so :bong: here's to... having a normal day :bong: Enjoy!

nes (EDIT looked at nes and meant to type St Nick !)
I can't even imagine much worse (says the cancer head)
Awhole trades/sells your 45s into the $ line of crack... who knows where :(
sad world

Morning Joe !-- I had that traumatic brain injury so I know about just wanting things to be normal !-- I'm different now but I'm O.K. with it !-- I have some pain issues and other problems but it beats the hell outta being paralyzed or dead in my book !

JOE, you don't know how nice it is to hear from you.

Keef, yes decarb before freezing.Then in the freezer overnight, then rock out the oil..takes a long time to cook the booze off. 3 min wash frozen everything, jars, weed booze, and then another rinse. Then get all your booze back. Then cook.

I think she looks ready what about you guys hope everyone's off to a good start this morning
312e00229dd8781d43f48fada73dbe49.jpg

2e80834c6cb818fc4272fb4406e66eda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful plants Bud !

Hey Rose or anyone else -- This is what my question was about !-- I been cleaning the scissor hash off with this Everclear -- It is getting thick and needs to be changed but what do I do with it ? -- Evaporate and then decarb ? --

View attachment 20170720_125351-1.jpg

Thanks umbra and Keef I noticed one of my insane chem 91 how does some pretty nice balls on him same with one of with my mad scientist cheesecake :vap-leafy_wave:hope you guys are having a good day so far :48:

i'd say that plant looks happy budlight. she had a good life. now time to sacrifice her for her mystical powers.

What up Dog ? -- No garbage trucks today ?

Bud I'm about finished with breeding maybe for the year !-- I got one Strawberry /Strawberry plant bout 4 inches tall long as it is not a hermie I can use it !---- I had a Purple Strawberry plant from crossing the Strawberry on Rose's Purple Haze !--D.D. just found me a few more seed so maybe I get one yet !-- Then the BlackBerry Snow Lotus went into bloom and I bred him to Several outstanding girls and the seed are maturing nicely !-- Take me a year just to get it all sorted out !

Afternoon Folks Nick One thing has been bothering me all day. In my state I have 1 week to file a report on a stolen gun. Or I Can Be Liable. If it Kills someone I would be gulity. I know you are worried enough but please check your state laws. Bud she looks nice. Had a few plant stole a couple years ago. With the bust up the road I am done outside. if it can not come in I will kill it. Now back under my rock.

Hippy I crawled out from under my rock and stumbled into MP -- I'm on the coast in Texas --U know they hunt me ?-- Ain't a lot I can do about pushing for the end of prohibition except be here ! -- This is as public as I can be !--One day I walk in the light and be proud of what I do without fear of jail !--Until then ? -- Long Live the Outlaw Pot Farmer !---

I was trying to cheer up a woman who was feeling sad. So I told her the worst joke I have ever heard and she laughed...why did the chicken cross the road? because the dispensary across the street was having a sale and this chick just wanted to get high. Some people are easily entertained, right Keef?

I been surfing the net looking at real estate for the Stoner Ranch !-- Not finding what I want for the price I want where I want it !-- I'm keep an eye open for foreclosures !-- I got a back up plan taking shape but the grow got to move to a permanent place !-- The back up -back up plan is the empty lot next door !-- It sure would look good with a high ceilings "Garage" on it !-- Just want a bigger place where I could secure the grow !-- I'm bout to start something I am not gonna want to lose !-- I'm about where I want to be to get back to the tetra project ! --

Who gonna teach me to make feminized seed?

I did not have anything ready for indoor flower due to vacation. Looks like hippy gonna go for broke. Turn the flower LEDs to veg for a week or 2 and then flower 4 plants at once. My 4 outdoor Girls Still small enough for indoor.

Evening OFC. I been wanting to dab ever since I seen it on UTubes. Rosin Presses are to much money right now. Have to save up. I heard you can use a hair straighter. Is this true? And, if so, what kind should I be hunting for? I'm so happy to be a p farmer.

I have one girl friend that know I grow. I share with her. But, I think I'm going to tell her I don't grow anymore. I told her not to say anything, you know how that goes. With all this thief. It's got me worried. I like to smoke with someone once in awhile. I got to get TJ a smoking. With this new batch of plants. I'm sure he'll like something.

Hippy we do what we gotta do !-- U be safer inside !
Same with U Ness when U can !-- It is just safer !-- U know eventually we gonna turn U into a water pharmer ?-- U wanna press some oil U can use a hair straightener iron and a clamp !-- Put the weed or preferable hash in a folded piece of parchment paper then position it in the hair iron (2 inch would probably work better ) - Close it and use can "C" clamp or other device to squeeze out some oil !-- Kraven and Nick have or are doing it that way !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back