Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now days im careful what i smoke. Trying to keep it more Idica Dominate. So far no AFIB.

Back from the groomers !-- Pick the up the afternoon sometime !-- Still got to finish putting the scooter to gather just the rear view mirrors and cargo box !-- Wouldn't U know I get a brand new scooter with no gas cap ? -- Beaches! -- I did crank it but it died --Fuel system was dry I got to get it primed !! -- Be riding when I can move !-- Looks like a generic gas cap so I get one this afternoon !
Rose I'm with U on then not moving well !-- I'm take some more caps ! -- Looks like rain ? - Time to get right !

Umbra these 3 Squish -x- Oregon Lemon I got ? -- I should be looking for a Blueberry lemonade ?

I like my Indicas but I like to take them a wee bit early ( milky )!-- They don't melt U quite as bad !-- I like them like that !

I want to do stuff but I can easily over do so I use the Indicas to slow me down so I won't hurt myself so often !-- I got to impose a sedentary life style on a body that wants to move !-- I move too much it'll hurt me !-- It's the life I live !!-- The indicas help me not care so much !--We do what we got to do ! -- I don't know if I can grow Umbra's stuff good as he can but it is top quality !-- Matter of fact I think I smoke some right now !

My #1 son says the chiesel is the strongest pot he has ever smoked...no way.

Hi all been awhile since I logged in so I wanted to drop by and see everyone.

I'm still having issues with the page numbers. If I go to last page, it is page 2301....100 past where we are. I have start at some other page and go to the current page which is 2201

I'm still having issues with the page numbers. If I go to last page, it is page 2301....100 past where we are. I have start at some other page and go to the current page which is 2201

same here

Having some trouble with da scooter !-- Fire up and die -over and over again !-- Got it on the charger !-- Nothing is free !-- I got to work for a scooter! -- It WILL run !-- - Still getting fuel all the way thru the system !--- Still too beat up to do much !- Waiting for groomer to finished the dogs !-- Seems too quite without the dogs !
I got a PM from Nick !-- Let me got get him !

So I read company bought an old mining town and plans on making it into a cannabis resort. The newest tourist sensation. Weed vacations...hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back