Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was weird. It was the only thread i couldn't get to the last page on. Thought it was the freaking weed. That Rockstar is kicking my butt. Took my BP down to 97/63,,,,yehaaaaaaaaaa,, no AFIB. Just puts your *** out. Lol

If I could Smoke and dredge for gold. I am In.
Same for me Hopper it was just this page.

Time for some weed science boys and girls...what happens when you press some loose kief with some rosin and terpenes?.....pure heaven kidos...pure heaven

Pure heaven sounds....like heaven.

I don't know what is wrong, the botm picture is wrong on my screen, i had to go into coffee table then to the first page of ofc then to here. hmmmmm

we don't just ban people people... i am glad it is working again.
2RE, your yard looks great. nice job... and fast. very nice.

Sounds like one toke over the line umbra.
Got more beans coming. Think I need to stop for a while.
Keef hope you Scoot run soon.
Red Nice clean yard. Not for me. We called them Postage Stamp Lots. Worked/Crew Chiefn for a small surveyor crew for 15 years. Best 15 year of work I have ever had. No longer want to travel.

Last page is 2301 here also. Hippy out been a long Day. Gonna smoke some umbra GDP x BPU.

The header looks wrong, and I can't get in using the new posts button. I have to go to ofc and open it and go to the last page. weird. weird weird.

The header looks wrong, and I can't get in using the new posts button. I have to go to ofc and open it and go to the last page. weird. weird weird.

maybe deleting photos from the thread. Only this thread is affected

I reported it. I will delete some of mine and see if it helps, thanks Umbra.

I didn't do it !-- These pics belong to Tech Admin now ! -- U can delete any I posted !--
War and Peace ? -- That's funny Umbra !-- When we wear this thread out we'll have to start another one ?-- I guess we run outta run !-- Ya'll talk too much !-- I know it's not me !- I hardly ever post !

LOLOLOL Keef. you should really start posting more. Nick, is it working for you now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back