Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Work it Kraven !- gonna get tight in my grow on the 15th when my last two boxes get filled ! Grew just barely enough for RWS and I so I moved veg . - We don't use that shower stall anyway !-- big enough for me to get 3 - 35 spot cloners in there and hang a light ! - was able to double the size of bloom by moving veg. !- Next time RWS has a Fibro crisis I hope I can stop it !-- Hurts to see your mate in pain ! Yoop - play that country bumkin part to the "T" !-- Then drop a hammer on them and show them the era of thier ways !

been eying the grow space, sure feel like I can get one more tote in there and and maybe my next grow will be in pairs, dunno yet. :)

How big is the space? If it's 2x2.. stick to one IMO. Or, do like 4 or 6 very small ones. I think PJ doesn't something like that.

But yeah, 2x2 should just be 1 .. at least IMO :D

Good morning boys!

Kraven, you will be knocking down walls any minute! lol.... You will be floor to ceiling totes.

That is awesome about gloman and his dog. That is so fabulous. I have a 12 year old standard poodle that worries me. he is the longest lived poodle i have had. And i love him and he knows so many words it is crazy. He cocks his head so far when talking to him it looks like he might fall over. He is my boy, but i know he is coming to the winter of his life... WHO ISN'T HA.
Have a great Friday you all. Thinking of the surgery today Yooper.

Is there such a thing as having enough grow room ?-- Breaks your heart when U lose a four legged sidekick !-- My Itsy -Bitsy was a black Shi- Tzu that came with my daughter when she was twelve and I got custody .-- Bitsy was still a puppy and became MY dog almost immediately !- She was at my side for 17 years !- Survived Katrina and a move to he beach !- I found her in the back yard dead one afternoon !- Man that hurt !-- Then my second Shi-Tzu who was dropped on my bed when I wanted to just die to stop the pain after my fall !-- Jazz knew I was hurt and was always there - I buried her by my Bitsy not long ago !- I'm glad U guys can't see my tears right now !

Oh Keef, i know that pain. We lost a 6 year old 100 pound standard on Christmas morning. He broke our heart so much. I am glad your Jazz was there for you. We still miss Henry and that was a long time ago. Some friends helped me paint a picture of Henry on mr rb's shed. Mr rb was out of town and we did it to surprise him He loved henry more then most people he said. I will take a picture for you.

Doc its one of them 39" x 39" x 71" tents so basically a little under 4x4 with a 400 watt HID open hood and 6 inch inline duct / fan / filter combo

Hey Rose !- RSO doggie treats ?-- Bet there would be a market for when people find out what it can do ! I started in a corner of a walkin closet - later I set up the opposite end for bloom - took the built in shelving out -- Now the whole walkin closet is bloom !- Red mylar walls - red bloom lights-- Spooky !-- I call bloom the hell room !- not much room to get around any more !

That's so nice Rose !-- Everything so neat too !- I'm a little messy !-- I've been upset since last week !- Someone bought the empty lot next door and a house is being built !- RWS explained to me in no uncertain terms that I am not to burn it down or interfere in anyway !- I wanted that lot ! That's O.K. this whole house gonna be my grow room one day and I'm gonna move to that finger tip lot in the bay and build me a new house!

Thanks Keef, mr rb is the tidy one. I will tell him you noticed. Bummer on the house next door. I think you should probably listen to RWS, she has a good point. We just got patio screens to hide my grow from the new incoming next door neighbors.
The doors on the shed are from my mom and dad's old farm house. Circa 1903 or something. love it.

Hey Ya'll I might have to go to jail a few days !- nothing to do with weed !- Apparently - Chester the Molester is out of prison and may want to look up his daughter !- Waited a long time to lay hands on him !- This ain't something U want to do with a weapon !--

That is not my intention Rose but as long as it's not fast !-- I 'm a little guy so I people usually underestimate me - I was a military policeman !- I don't fight fair !- A head butt to the bridge of the nose then step to the left and stomp into the side of the knee usually works for me !- Bigger they are the harder they fall ! I want this! Please let him show up !

Good morning boys!

Kraven, you will be knocking down walls any minute! lol.... You will be floor to ceiling totes.

That is awesome about gloman and his dog. That is so fabulous. I have a 12 year old standard poodle that worries me. he is the longest lived poodle i have had. And i love him and he knows so many words it is crazy. He cocks his head so far when talking to him it looks like he might fall over. He is my boy, but i know he is coming to the winter of his life... WHO ISN'T HA.
Have a great Friday you all. Thinking of the surgery today Yooper.

Our little buddies are always there to enrich our lives. It's very hard for me not to get all attached to every critter that comes my way. Don't know how it happens, but no matter where I live, there are always a stray or two finds there way here & oh boy do they Score.
Can't think of anything better than being reincarnated as one of my pets.
They all get the royal treatment and never want to leave.

12 years is a long life for a poodle. Congratulations, That's a LOT of love over the years.

My guys blood results came in today. They checked his platelets & also a kidney & liver check & EVERYTHING is in the middle of the normal range.
I'm thinking prayer, chemo & RSO has been the correct treatment for my boy. I'm chomping at the bit to tell the world!
oh ohhhhh i think it may be time for another oil cap. hehe gotta love em

Mrs. Yooper is in my prayers today especially for the surgery.

PEACE Y'ALL! :vap_smiley:

The best treatment for high blood pressure has 4 legs !-- This is the first time we've had boy dogs !-They were at a rescue farm !- Tee Shirt Jake a 20 lb Malti- Poo was obviously mistreated - I discovered that a Puppy tee shirt gave him security !--So he wears a tee shirt !-- the other boy is Jet-- 5 lbs of terror !-- some kind of Pappion- Terrior mix - Shoulda k.own he was troue when we picked him up !- he led me around the corner of that farmhouse right into the face of the best buffalo I ever seen !- I almost stroked out ! Our my princess Shi -Tzu girl Ginger it totally disgusted by his very presence in her house ! Jo- Jo - my other girl is a real dog trapped In a Shi-Tzu body ! I told RWS thats it - No more dogs !

Pain can make ya nuts quick. Glad your feeling better Keef.

I came home from the trainer and took a nap. I seem to be toast today, toast and toasted. Too many roses. Not cooking dinner, we have leftover pinto beans and ham hocks..Maybe someone could make some corn bread.

Smoking a joint of Northern lights from my last summer od grow. It is still soft in the jar.. Not wet, but supple and nice. I think the buds were just right for a long cure. kinda big. Not braggin, just fact. lol

Rose we just finished a big pot of black eyed peas and smoked pork shank. Love bean soup.

Good day weed everyone. Gman that is fantastic news about your dog. Now if I could just get my nephew to quit his job and get on the oil for his pancreatic cancer. It isn't going very good. It is what it is. Have a great day all. :vap_smiley:

Got a mess of immature seed !-- Dam ! Good thing I got some more T.E. seed !-- I can make another male -- I'll let these dry and see if any are mature enough to germ ! I think I'm finished breeding anything for awhile but I still want that Dawg !

UPS man just delivered two more LEDs !- Somebody is obviously ready to get out the N.I.C.U. ! I got no place to go but up !- I don't have the plants yet !- I feel I'm being pressured ! But U know I gotta put'm to work !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back