Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC, time to get a cup of coffee and a bowl, cause it`s "wake and bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Join me and the rest of the old farts, it`s our morning ritual.

Still Baking !- Have a good day Kraven !- Lights are on in veg.- everything is recovering nicely !- right in the middle of expanding when the RO/ Cal/Mag incident !- Set me back a couple weeks !- Bloom looks ragged but they all survived !- Only lost one T.E. clone - got about a dozen in veg. And another 4 or so at different stages of bloom !- be taking more on the first ! Still waiting for those Tranquil Widow seed to mature !- flooded yesterday but I hope to get some packaging today and call Green Santa !

Green Santa ? Who ever heard of such a thing, not me said the bee, he, he, he. A big, fat green guy flying around playing Santa, will wonders never cease ?

Yoop !- Hopper !- glad ya'll got here !- I been down here getting blitzed by myself !-- That old brickweed makes decent Cannacaps !- Took 3-4 caps then fired up some widow - I be alright ! Gloman say NOW he understands why they call it white ! White Elephant bout to come to call my one-handed Outlaw Weed Pharmer !- There will be pics ? -- Giggy keep your eyes open - I've heard rumors ! -

White out ? As I look outside, it`s all white out. There`s this white stuff all over the place. I do believe it`s called SNOW. At the end of April ? Look outside, look outside and ye shall see for yourself (if you be here, that is).

Yoop !- Hopper !- glad ya'll got here !- I been down here getting blitzed by myself !-- That old brickweed makes decent Cannacaps !- Took 3-4 caps then fired up some widow - I be alright ! Gloman say NOW he understands why they call it white ! White Elephant bout to come to call my one-handed Outlaw Weed Pharmer !- There will be pics ? -- Giggy keep your eyes open - I've heard rumors ! -
will do, keef have a great day bro.

When RWS watched Weed 3 then that High Profit show with me she said - we need more varieties !-- Williams Wonder is on the short list !- - What do people in the free states want?- if they want it there - they'll want it here ! Do I have a year before prohibition ends ?- I hope I have six months notice !-- Fill that spare bedroom up with buckets of that frog dirt or that kelp stuff - move a mess of clones in there and grow some big plants like U guys !- Maybe get a few of the magic. Lights like NCH gots !-- This three part soil less posting mix !- Can U get them Dog Pecker Knats with that stuff?- cause I hate me some knats !

looks the same down here yooper. white city. I think the mushroom season is doomed. When it freezes like this after they have started, it kill the rest of them off. seen it many years. have 9 of 11 seeds up.

Flooded yesterday and so far this morning we fogged in !-- Can't see squat out there !- seems like a good excuse to refill the pipe and work on that buzz !-- Snowing in late April ?- It's the middle of summer Down here !- Hey I been wondering ?- if I were to take a tuperware dish that would fit into one of them boxes Green Santa uses -- remove a clone from the cup and collars I use -- place a couple in the tuperware container with the roots between two sponges soaked with nute solution -- do U think they could survive an overnight trip to a new home ?- How about a three day trip? -

Woke up. took a whiz, looked out the window at the neighbor's white roof. It was brown when I turned in last night. %@#&!

Going down to St. Clair (rich *****) Shores tomorrow to pick up my summer project. I'll be boring you Old Farts with update pictures the rest of the year! Next time it warms up, I'll take a few pics of the "Summer of Love" inspired project I did a few years back.

Never felt this...defeated before. Ready to let the houses go into foreclosure and bankruptcy and move back to NJ. I'm tired of banging my head against the wall

Bozzo, Hippie,
This whitestuff`s all over down there too huh ? Well you guys keep it, I`ve had enough already.

Never felt this...defeated before. Ready to let the houses go into foreclosure and bankruptcy and move back to NJ. I'm tired of banging my head against the wall

umbra,
Talk to me, I can at least listen, it might help.

Umbra-- ain't got any words that'll make it better !-- The wife and I were talking about moving back to the swamp last night !-- Sell the beach house and buy a houseboat !-- After prohibition ends !-- Maybe over on the Pearl River off the Lake Ponchatrain ! Tired of all the B.S. !-- I just want to go somewhere secluded and grow the best weed I can and lots of it ! Off the grid !- no power or water bills !

Umbra, what has happened?

Good morning ofc... That was an awesome program Keef. Girl scout cookies is all the rage up here along with some others.. What kind are you looking for something to put you down at night, or something to get you going in the morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back