Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all, starting my three day weekend...Smoking outa the bowl now.....:48:

I got one of them legendary walk on the ceiling buzzes working Kraven !-- Saving the world and stuff ! I think I can fly !- I may not be bulletproof but I bet I could stop one or two - once anyway !-- Started out O.K. but somewhere along the line today - I got really lit !

hippie. how are the Lazarus plants doing? good news getting mom home.

I`m with ya, giggy. First cup of coffee is gone. Second cup poured, bowl filled, "wake and bake" time has begun.

I'm here. white widow seed popped over night. 10 of 11 up now. coffee in cup

Morning folks. Rain,rain,rain,,thats all its done latly.

See what I mean by help with product development ! Someone gonna have to take one for the team !

(takes one step forward) Sir! I volunteer, Sir! (snappy salute).:)

Bozzo, one is growing like a weed (pun intended), and one is a wimpy little dwarf that I doubt will make it far. Got a 50/50 chance it's a girl......

Yoop, give the wife a big hug for us and tell her no more downstairs forays until I find the nerf suit.

morning yoop, bozzo, hopper, and hippie had my bowl and having coffee now. yoop glad to hear your wife is coming home today, and i know you are. congrats on the babies bozzo. hopper we have rain coming in again tonight with a chance of some bad stuff tomorrow. i get what you and keef get just a couple days later. hippie i got to go back and read, you know i never volunteered (while in service) for anything and i didn't have to. they did for me, i always hated work parties.

Yoop !- Hopper !- glad ya'll got here !- I been down here getting blitzed by myself !-- That old brickweed makes decent Cannacaps !- Took 3-4 caps then fired up some widow - I be alright ! Gloman say NOW he understands why they call it white ! White Elephant bout to come to call my one-handed Outlaw Weed Pharmer !- There will be pics ? -- Giggy keep your eyes open - I've heard rumors ! -

Hehehe! You KNOW it brother. I'm going the distance this year for my outdoor beauties.
Already have my holes dug, got 2 55gal. barrels full of subcools super soil and another 55 of potting mix. 1 bag cow manure compost, 1 bag of mushroom compost, 1 bag of pearlite, & 1 bag of purchased top soil mixed together. I think it will be a VERY good year.
I also have the ICE seeds from Nirvana and the freebies. I have several of the freebies growing now, & I'll tell you what, 3 of them are extreamly fast growing. I think they may be monsters.

Oh yeah, I have to now post a retraction of my statement of never having found a level that I felt like it was too much.
I now can say, Respect the weed. I ate about a 1/4 stick of butter I made from leftovers from my RSO extractions, and I DID get to the uncomfortable level. Took 2 days to come back to normal. I won't do that again any time soon. :vap-leafy_wave:

Morning O.F.C. !- Giggy don't expect to dry out any time soon !- Hopper gonna get it bad !- Hope U can swim Cuz !- Got a volunteer !- It won't be tommorrow Hippie !- I get the high THC and high CBD -- BHO then we can start ! Something for pain but also a nice buzz and attitude adjustment !- I be getting back with U on this Hippie !- U be wanting your nicotine in it too ?-- I do !- One e-cig juice for all your needs ! Started a few GTH seed yesterday !- Find a handsome young male and breed him to that T.E. princess of mine and call Green Santa to return the Tranquil Train seed !- Good Day to all !

Flooded yesterday and so far this morning we fogged in !-- Can't see squat out there !- seems like a good excuse to refill the pipe and work on that buzz !-- Snowing in late April ?- It's the middle of summer Down here !- Hey I been wondering ?- if I were to take a tuperware dish that would fit into one of them boxes Green Santa uses -- remove a clone from the cup and collars I use -- place a couple in the tuperware container with the roots between two sponges soaked with nute solution -- do U think they could survive an overnight trip to a new home ?- How about a three day trip? -

Keef, I think shipping clones can be done easily. I might consider a long narrow plastic jar with lid & ship it in a tube with cushoning in both ends. A tube sort of like the tubes they store blueprints in. I have large medicine bottles up the wazoo. I might try them.
Tupperware small enough to ship clones might work also, but it is heavy & might cost more.
I like the sponge thing. They can handle a day or two in the dark without getting sick can't they?
hehehe Of course this is all just hypothetical.

Gloman !- U like that "White "- part !-- got my packaging yesterday no reason they don't leave today !- U know how slow I am !- This White Elephant should do U right if U like white !- This other Widow girl be loaded with seed that should be ripe around the first but I picked one to check !- It was deformed like last time !-- All I need is a few fertile seed but I hope to have plenty - Tranquil Widow seed to share !- She was the one I wanted to breed to the T.E. !- The other Widow just happened to be there !

Hypothetical ?- Yeah me to !- I got about 18 T.E. clones working and will take a few more on the first !- It'll be a few months before she's ready to travel !- We have to teach these clones to travel !-- I was looking at a Pringles potato chip can the other day thinking it might work ! Only problem for me is I'm in on a major smuggling route and weed is still on top of the list !- So I have to ship dog proof ! So far everything I've tried has gotten through so I don't need to get sloppy ! Once Green Santa dropped off a gram of hash - it was inside a folded piece of paperboard in a brown envelope !- If that got through I shouldn't worry !- but that was coming in going out is where stealth matters !

Makes me nervous sending cut's. Just so many things to go wrong....now beans are another matter....have no problems seeing them come and go. Cuts I like to get in person.

Umbra, what has happened?

Good morning ofc... That was an awesome program Keef. Girl scout cookies is all the rage up here along with some others.. What kind are you looking for something to put you down at night, or something to get you going in the morning?
I have been getting the run around from the clubs about the medicine. So I used some medicine from NCH and they told me while it was good enough, they would only give me 1/2 the regular price because the buds were too small. I was in a room with 15 other folks, and everyone else's medicine was poorly grown, not even dry yet, and strains nobody wants. I was there with the right medicine, in the right presentation, and it was definitely the best there, and it still wasn't good enough.

Wow Umbra - that's really unbelievable. I'm really sorry to hear about your experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back