Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that must have been so disappointing Umbra. Have you tried numerous dispensary's?

I know nothing about your situation but i do want to say, not to give up please. We all want success for you.. So hang in a bit if you can.. We are pulling for you.

Umbra - I'm expecting the same thing when prohibition ends ! It's seems it's the nature of the beast !- So much for making a legal living from pharming weed ! - Is it prying to ask how much they offered per lb.? I still got time !-- Like I said I would like to make a legal living from weed if they'll let me !- If not --There are other ways ! Make the weed stores compete with me on quality ! Make up a bottle of P.T.S.D. e-cig juice and go turn the whole V.F.W. on for free!

Hey Hey! Green Santa just dropped some GTH#9 seeds on me! Whoo-Hoo!
Thank You Santa, I know just what to do with them, hehe.
I love taking pics of my girls. They're all just so photogenic. There will be many pics of their progress.

I hope everybody is up, baked & haveing a great day.

Keef, are you staying dry? Saw part of the weather & it looked pretty bad down your way. Hope you & RWS are ok.

just mixed 20 pounds of wheat bran and some molasses and em-1 .making some brokashi . get them microbes mixed into the pro mix and roots. fun making this stuff. almost as good as raising lady bugs. but my back said all done lol. so I'm back inside. might have to do a pain pill. got lots of tilling and em to spray . yep better take one.

Don't know what they have it for, but I found a gallon of PG in the local Tractor Supply Store for 22 bucks. I think I'll pick it up. I have a feeling that with all the publicity on e-cigs now, our e-juice is gonna be in BIG demand.
Flavored so it covers what oder there is & BOOM, everybody will want to be able to medicate any place they please. In a bar, resturant, stores etc. & nobody be the wiser.
Keef I'm starting to experiment with the dremmel for a homoginizer. I think I have a good plan. I'll let you know after I try it.

Well that must have been so disappointing Umbra. Have you tried numerous dispensary's?

I know nothing about your situation but i do want to say, not to give up please. We all want success for you.. So hang in a bit if you can.. We are pulling for you.
Not too many. It is partly selling yourself and the presentation, but I'd rather have the medicine speak for itself. So I don't hype it or anything else. I figure these people see all kinds of medicine and they know what sells to their patients, But I also think that I am new to the scene here and this maybe how everybody pushes boundaries. It was just 1 of those borderline calls, that without any history between us, they decided on a conservative approach. But from my point of view, I have never done biz with them either. It was not a pay as you go thing, but consignment. So I didn't get paid until it sold. Not something I am comfortable with, considering I don't know them.

Bozzo don't hurt yourself !- Gloman did U get that e-mail ?-- Umbra if they offered U that tired old $1,000 a lb. U should feel offended !-- We gonna have to find a way to solve this problem !-- They want to buy for a thousand dollars a pound and turn it into 7 times that much in pure profit !-- I have a problem with that !- These rules that a weed store has to grow most if not all it's weed doesn't help me ! Especially since retail license are dispensed politically or influenced financially ( bribes ?) -- At $25 a gram there's a lot of people will buy elsewhere !- I will have no guilt selling to them at a more reasonable price !- They change the law and ban U from the market !- Somethings never change !-

Gloman - I got a gallon of food grade Vegetable Glycerin for about $25 !- Cuz U do your Ice Cold Alcohol Magic and use P.G. as the base !- I'll use V.G. and BHO we'll share research ! I have a BHOgart Hash Oil Machine. ($600) and a homogenizer ($300) on requistion when I have the weed to kick it off !- Skunkpharm says it can be done this way and I believe them !- They even stated that 50% hash oil was way too strong and unnessesary !-- Trying to decide where to start !- sitting on a hundred 2 mil. Dropper bottles with shrink wrap! Let's make it happen ! Maybe one day -internet sales !

umbra ,you have to kick in the door. give them a small amount. let them see and try it out. If they call you back in a few days and want more ,your in. at your price. them people are in a buy low ,sell high business. let your pot negotiate for you. you want to be a long term supplier, play the game. then again there is the old school sales . lol

I forgot Keef 300 pages.....were half way there

Bozzo-- 300 pages !- Who woulda ever thunk it ?-- Bunch of Old Farts growing weed hanging out at a Wake and Bake -exchanging info - and other stuff !-- kinda grows on U after awhile !-

umbra, remember THEIR motivation...
Turn the tables and imagine someone coming to you and you know if you blow your poker-face and 'like" their product, you just DOUBLED your cost.

Serious motivation for them to under value your hard work.

Also
This is what, your 1st or 2nd grow in a: new house, new state, new climate, new room, new equipment...
Take a few warm-up swings my man ;)

:48:

umbra, remember THEIR motivation...
Turn the tables and imagine someone coming to you and you know if you blow your poker-face and 'like" their product, you just DOUBLED your cost.

Serious motivation for them to under value your hard work.

Also
This is what, your 1st or 2nd grow in a: new house, new state, new climate, new room, new equipment...
Take a few warm-up swings my man ;)

:48:
Yes there is value in what you say. Still dialing things in, for sure. Pheno selection continues, but...I guess I was looking for a more definitive affirmation about the direction I am headed. After 35 years in a closet, I'm breaking out and testing my wings so to speak. I wasn't expecting they would knock down my door, but maybe a few kind words would have gone a long way.

Once I'm making e-cig liquid and the law changes - Umbra won't have this problem ! I'm going into this not expecting to be allowed to make a legal living growing weed ! I have access to a market -- all I have to do is change the direction of product flow !-- Just remove the threat of jail so I can work ! Might not be a biznez man but I know if U rock they world -- they gonna want some more ! I can do that !-

Yes there is value in what you say. Still dialing things in, for sure. Pheno selection continues, but...I guess I was looking for a more definitive affirmation about the direction I am headed. After 35 years in a closet, I'm breaking out and testing my wings so to speak. I wasn't expecting they would knock down my door, but maybe a few kind words would have gone a long way.

They have no idea who you are umbra. If they did they would have made you sign on the line before you left.

Umbra !- Come on over to the dark side !- - Look at the world we live in !-- U really want to be a part of a society like this ?-- Go Outlaw on they a** ! Bet there's a market back in Jersey !- How many hoops U gotta jump thru and they still want to hold U back !-- U know how it goes - you're the fastest runner but you're not allowed to win !-

This turned out to be a good Friday for me. Got my wife home late this afternoon and lo and behold, I had been paid a visit by a big fat guy in a green suit. Green Santa is alive and well and coming to your neighborhood. Better watch out.

Yoop - That's reason for a celebration - O.F.C. style !- I'm packing a pipe to celebrate with U !-

umbra,
You are a better man then they are, you are a better person then they are, you are a better grower then they are. They know it too, but are afraid to let you (the new guy) know. You are a threat to them. Hold your head high and do not let `em get to you. You are stronger then they are. Peace Brother.

Yoop - That's reason for a celebration - O.F.C. style !- I'm packing a pipe to celebrate with U !-

Beat ya to it, but I`ll have another one, just like the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back